Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2013, 07:02 AM (11,203 Views)
LovingDays

no dannifer is the best thing when there not on the show
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, EJ admitting to Hope that he knows Stefano had Bernardi on his payroll - nice scene.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Jul 29 2013, 12:18 PM
is it just me, or does 'dressed down jail Sami' look more like classic 90s Sami than she has in years?
I thought the same thing. How much better and younger she looks without a full on face of makeup.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ArizonaDaze
Jul 29 2013, 12:16 PM
The one thing I have always appreciated about Alison Sweeney is that she doesn't wear make-up when the circumstances indicate, ie, jail, death of Grace etc.
that's probably not Ali's personal decision, but rather the decision of whoever give the make-up people direction. Hope was make-up-less in prison as well a few years back.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Jail Sami looks a good 10 years younger.

Angelsmile

Poor Justin. Does anybody tell him the full truth anymore.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 29 2013, 12:18 PM
is it just me, or does 'dressed down jail Sami' look more like classic 90s Sami than she has in years?
i still can't get over the super-structured denim shirt the wardrobe people put Sami in. it's like the Salem PD asked Sami's family to bring her a denim shirt to wear while in prison and awaiting her trial.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

GG is cracking me up today. He's actually managed to make Rafe more monotone and less emotional. Quite a feat.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

That was a good Nick & Maggie scene. Yes I know he did a lot of bad things but I can't help but feel bad and want to give him a hug.
Edited by guessgirl, Jul 29 2013, 12:34 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 29 2013, 12:26 PM
Nick, please go talk to Aunt Hope instead.
so much this!!! I've been waiting for an intense Nick/Hope scene since Nick was released from prison. i'm not holding my breath cause i doubt it will happen, which sucks, especially since Hope herself was in prison and would understand what Nick was going through better than most people in Salem, and definitely better than Maggie.

ETA: just an FYI, Hope is technically Nick's cousin, not his aunt.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 29 2013, 12:32 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 29 2013, 12:27 PM
I appreciate that they continue to have a framed Bo/Hope picture in Hope's office.
the one of Ciara from 3-4 years ago always makes me laugh though. you'd think that Hope would have a more recent pic of her daughter in her office. (even the Hope/Ciara pic behind which Ciara had hidden the letter was years old.)
is it too much to ask for someone to take a recent pic of Lauren and replace the Ciara pic and then take a pic of Kristian & Lauren together and replace the outdated Hope/Ciara pic? honestly. what's the current rate for printing 2 4x6 pics these days?!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm really enjoying Justin chewing Sonny's ass out over the entire video lie. IMO, it's what any good father would do.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kate is acting like Rafe's own personal Florence Nightingale. Where's Sami's gun when I really need it?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 29 2013, 12:28 PM
Oooh, EJ admitting to Hope that he knows Stefano had Bernardi on his payroll - nice scene.
love me some Elope, but in what universe would EJ DIMERA go and help the Salem PD by revealing that Bernardi was on Stefano's payroll? Also, wouldn't him admitting that make Hope look into Bernardi and potentially learn that he stole evidence from EJ's shooting which could potentially lead to Hope learning that it was Will that shot EJ, not Lucas? All of this could result in EJami's demise.... oh wait... never mind. Carry on, EJ.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sonny, I love you, but you're going to need to dial down the "St. Sami" talk or I'll have to cut you.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 29 2013, 12:40 PM
tomsawyer
love me some Elope, but in what universe would EJ DIMERA go and help the Salem PD by revealing that Bernardi was on Stefano's payroll? Also, wouldn't him admitting that make Hope look into Bernardi and potentially learn that he stole evidence from EJ's shooting which could potentially lead to Hope learning that it was Will that shot EJ, not Lucas? All of this could result in EJami's demise.... oh wait... never mind. Carry on, EJ.
I don't know, the way Days is playing it recently, they make it sound like Roman and Hope already know that Will did it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 29 2013, 12:42 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 29 2013, 12:40 PM
tomsawyer
I don't know, the way Days is playing it recently, they make it sound like Roman and Hope already know that Will did it.
ugh. i really hope not. there's no way Hope would be involved in a cover-up like that. it's completely OOC.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Kate needs something real to do. Isn't there someone to poison? Someone to turn into a prostitute? Someone to frame for murder?

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 29 2013, 12:37 PM
I'm really enjoying Justin chewing Sonny's ass out over the entire video lie. IMO, it's what any good father would do.
Loved that scene. I like how Justin is basically fed up with the entire town.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Will, speak up!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply