Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2013, 07:02 AM (11,374 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Justin talking Greek mythology. I love him!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Holy. Moly. That Justin/EJ/Sami scene GAVE ME LIFE! "Greeks didn't invent revenge, but we did make it an art form" BRILLIANT!

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 29 2013, 12:40 PM
tomsawyer
Jul 29 2013, 12:28 PM
Oooh, EJ admitting to Hope that he knows Stefano had Bernardi on his payroll - nice scene.
love me some Elope, but in what universe would EJ DIMERA go and help the Salem PD by revealing that Bernardi was on Stefano's payroll? Also, wouldn't him admitting that make Hope look into Bernardi and potentially learn that he stole evidence from EJ's shooting which could potentially lead to Hope learning that it was Will that shot EJ, not Lucas? All of this could result in EJami's demise.... oh wait... never mind. Carry on, EJ.
I think that's why he lied at first, but it's either that, or letting Sami rot.

Angelsmile

I must simply say "I LOVE JUSTIN". He threatened EJ how cool is that?

six
Member Avatar

Whoa, Justin just went IN on ejami. I'm really going to need them to drag Sonny into their drama again.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Shut the fuck up, Kate, get your ass out of that hospital room and start being awesome again.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

Ughhhh. Please stop writing Kate like this, it's getting annoying.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 29 2013, 12:46 PM
Kate needs something real to do. Isn't there someone to poison? Someone to turn into a prostitute? Someone to frame for murder?
I vote Sami for all three.

KAM

ooh. Love Justin's warning to EJ in the jail. "Greeks didn't invent revenge, but we've made it an art form." Victor would be proud.
Edited by KAM, Jul 29 2013, 12:55 PM.

Harmony233

six
Jul 29 2013, 12:52 PM
Whoa, Justin just went IN on ejami. I'm really going to need them to drag Sonny into their drama again.
remember when Justin tried to kill that emillio guy because he was having an affair with Adrienne lol

six
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, ejustin is back together and bickering. :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ's eyeroll was FABULOUS! Cappers, GET TO WORK!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I NEED. N-E-E-D both Wally Kurth & Judi Evans on contract. They are currently CARRYING this show!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Richard Culliton

six
Member Avatar

Granted, I came into the episode late, but I could have watched another hour of this, minus the hospital stuff.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 29 2013, 12:58 PM
today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Richard Culliton
Is it just my imagination or are the Culliton's writing a lot more scripts lately?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJustin/Sami were off the chain today! I love Justin going in on them, however--I wish the PTB included Victor in the storyline resulting in an all out
Kiriakis/DiMera war.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

six
Jul 29 2013, 01:00 PM
Granted, I came into the episode late, but I could have watched another hour of this, minus the hospital stuff.
Me, too!

Kate and Rafe are swiftly approaching Dannifer FF status for me. Why does every female character have to lose her essence when she gets paired with him?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jul 29 2013, 12:55 PM
six
Jul 29 2013, 12:52 PM
remember when Justin tried to kill that emillio guy because he was having an affair with Adrienne lol
I really have to get around to watching the adjustin youtube edits.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Could today's episode be any better?

I don't know. I just adored the shit out of it. Every bit of it. I didn't even finish reading page 1. HAD to post.

Adrienne/Sonny/Justin YES PLEASE! I love Sonny/Justin's bond and relationship. It's really nice to see presented. I loved what was said between Adrienne/Will/Sonny and then Sonny/Justin.

NO DANNIFER! Cue the balloons and confetti!!!

And tolerable Abigail. WITH Chad! SCORE! I'm so upset he's leaving now that they finally give Chad and Abby some airtime (which is still too little IMO). Why can't we have THIS Abby all of the time and not some Daniel cheerleader?

Is there ANYONE who wants to be around Maggie at this point LOL? Even though I did love her grilling Nick, who we needed to see, IMO. I did like those scenes. I at least recognized Maggie, even if she was still badgering someone, lol.

Hope/Justin sighting! Wow. I'm loving the beats that get played out. They totally could have skipped that completely but they didn't and I appreciated that. NO, I wasn't a fan of Justin/Hope hooking up back during her Nighttime Days and separation from Bo, but I appreciated they did those scenes between them.

Sami. I am always 50/50 with her. Some days she grates on my ever loving nerve and she brings everything on herself, but then they give me these nice Will/Sami scenes and I actually remember the Sami I love, briefly. That look she gave Will. So sweet.

Oh, Kate/Marge/Rafe was actually not too bad. I like the actress who plays Marge a LOT (for the most part, she can still chew scenery). Kate/Rafe. I just see where this is going already. Please let me be wrong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply