Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2013, 07:02 AM (11,164 Views)
mollymay

Jason47
Jul 29 2013, 07:12 PM
It will be one of these...

Posted Image
I'm going to guess courtroom!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mollymay

Jason47
Jul 29 2013, 07:22 PM
blueskies
Jul 29 2013, 07:19 PM
Probably the Dimera Mansion.
Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a winner. :cheer:

And yes, it appeared today in a blink and you miss it moment when Johnny/Allie/Sydney said hi on the video.
LOL, I guess I need to read the whole thread before making a guess.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Jul 29 2013, 10:28 AM
Are Will and Sonny on today? Are they going to have that much needed talk and that alone time?
They were on but no real "alone time." I think they are on again on Wednesday.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Jul 29 2013, 01:59 PM
So Chad told Justin he made the video? Did Abigail say the same thing. I think CM played his scene beautifully with Adrienne he didn't yell or scream he spoke from the heart and you could see his pain and you could see Sonny pain for him in the background. Loved how he said that he gets it in his head but his heart that is his mother that was sad, played beautifully. Love how Will and Sonny feel so much for eachother and feel eachother pain.
I agree. I thought Will/Adrienne and Will/Sami scenes were perfect.

Sonny/Adrienne and Sonny/Justin scenes were great.

Will and Sonny scenes are always great.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Panda Panda
Jul 29 2013, 01:24 PM
Justin was the best part of this episode.

I can't even enjoy Maggie going back to being a competent woman because her fetch crying has tainted my love of her character.

Kate's outfit is so horrible but at least it's not as wrinkly as it was when we first saw it last week.

JS still plays EJ quite terribly.

Will is def on drugs. Sonny is getting a little screamy.

Adrienne. :mellow:

That's pretty much all I got from this episode.
Why do you say Will is on drugs?

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I cannot take Marge or whatever her real name is and her OTT acting any more.

Sweet and Salty

kay
Jul 29 2013, 09:29 PM
Panda Panda
Jul 29 2013, 01:24 PM
Justin was the best part of this episode.

I can't even enjoy Maggie going back to being a competent woman because her fetch crying has tainted my love of her character.

Kate's outfit is so horrible but at least it's not as wrinkly as it was when we first saw it last week.

JS still plays EJ quite terribly.

Will is def on drugs. Sonny is getting a little screamy.

Adrienne. :mellow:

That's pretty much all I got from this episode.
Why do you say Will is on drugs?
My guess is because of how mellow/nonchalant/quiet/sober he's been acting. I know, sober, bad choice of words.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

mollymay
Jul 29 2013, 08:46 PM
Jason47
blueskies

And yes, it appeared today in a blink and you miss it moment when Johnny/Allie/Sydney said hi on the video.
LOL, I guess I need to read the whole thread before making a guess.
I really don't consider seeing the kids on
the Video an appearance.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Gotta say I loved Justin calling Sonny, EJ, and Sami on their crap today. He has become my favorite male character on Days. The fact that he stood up for Adrianne made me like him even more. He was man enough to admit that his wife saw what he was too blind to see. Bravo, Justin.

I couldn't sit through the scenes with Adrianne and the two badly dressed dweebs - aka Will and Sonny - trying to lay the blame at her feet. So, yeah, I hit the FF button, despite my admiration for Adrianne.

I'm so happy Maggie is there for Adrianne to talk to. She needs someone who is on her side.

My heart broke for Nick today. I think his ending things with Gabi is his way of punishing himself for what occurred in prison, as well as what he did to Will. I would hazard to say that he feesl that he's unworthy of love due to what happened in prison. Gawd, I could watch BB 's tormented Nick all day.
Edited by badaddiction, Jul 30 2013, 12:19 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jul 29 2013, 10:45 PM
Gotta say I loved Justin calling Sonny, EJ, and Sami on their crap today. He has become my favorite male character on Days. The fact that he stood up for Adrianne made me like him even more. He was man enough to admit that his wife saw what he was too blind to see. Bravo, Justin.

I couldn't sit through the scenes with Adrianne and the two badly dressed dweebs - aka Will and Sonny - trying to lay the blame at feet. So, yeah, I hit the FF button, despite my admiration for Adrianne.

I'm so happy Maggie is there for Adrianne to talk to. She needs someone who is on her side.

My heart broke for Nick today. I think his ending things with Gabi is his way of punishing himself for what occurred in prison, as well as what he did to Will. I would hazard to say that he feesl that he's unworthy of love due to what happened in prison. Gawd, I could watch BB 's tormented Nick all day.
Yea now its funny Justin is doing the same
thing with Will that he was angry about.Justin
told both Will/Sonny to tell no one about what
lies beneath.Justin had alot of nerve speaking
to EJ like that!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 29 2013, 11:00 PM
badaddiction

I couldn't sit through the scenes with Adrianne and the two badly dressed dweebs - aka Will and Sonny - trying to lay the blame at feet. So, yeah, I hit the FF button, despite my admiration for Adrianne.

to EJ like that!
Yes, what Justin did took nerve. He dared to look the man in his eyes and tell him exactly what would happen if he interfered with his child's freedom/safety, again. Unlike EJ, who hid behind an indirect threat when threatening Justin's wife who - by the way - was courageous when choosing not to inform her husband of said threat.

Edited by badaddiction, Jul 29 2013, 11:45 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Jul 29 2013, 11:20 PM
Fantastic66
badaddiction

to EJ like that!
Yes, what Justin did took nerve. He dared to look the man in his eyes and tell him exactly what would happen if he interfered with his child's freedom/safety, again. Unlike EJ, who hid behind an indirect threat when threatening Justin's wife who - by the way - was courageous when choosing not to inform her husband of said threat.

:angry: EJ isn't hiding behind an underlying threat.
EJ is use to being nice/Nasty.
I think its Justin that needs to also be afraid
and not of EJ.I cant wait to see Justin accept
EJs business offer.EJ didn't interfere with Sonny
freedom and safety.EJ told Chad to delete that
video.Chad accidentally emailed it to Sonny.Sonny
was told to delete the video and refused before emailing
it to that :flipoff: Bitch mother of his.If Sonny had of kept his.
Justin cant blame EJ for that.Who is going to blame
Justin,because he is doing the same thing by telling
Will Sonny to keep el mouth shutto!
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 30 2013, 01:16 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 29 2013, 10:29 PM
I really don't consider seeing the kids on the Video an appearance.
Good thing you're not their agent, or then the Kunitz twins/Rose twins/Hartounian twins wouldn't have gotten paid for their "non" appearance!! :)

If the actor works in new material, it's an appearance.

Newly-created flashback? New appearance.

Getting killed in the previous episode and then appearing as just a dead body lying on the floor in the next episode? New appearance.

Hearing someone's voice only (in new material)? New appearance. (JJ's recent message to Theresa was NOT new though, since it was the exact message he placed to her in the previous episode, so that was a flashback).

Pre-taped/re-aired footage of someone lying in a hospital bed (for the Marlena/Belle pre-taped episodes from years ago)? NOT a new appearance. Listed as RBO (rollback only).

Having the first scene of an episode be an airing of the last scene from the previous episode, such as for a wedding cliffhanger? NOT a new appearance. That's also known as rollback (and would account for someone being seen just in the rollback scene, such as Father Matt, and then he's not in the rest of the episode)

Just some of the things taken into consideration when compiling my daily cast lists!! PHEW! :chee:
Edited by Jason47, Jul 30 2013, 01:15 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 30 2013, 01:11 AM
Fantastic66
Good thing you're not their agent, or then the Kunitz twins/Rose twins/Hartounian twins wouldn't have gotten paid for their "non" appearance!! :)

Getting killed in the previous episode and then appearing as just a dead body lying on the floor in the next episode? New appearance.

Hearing someone's voice only (in new material)? New appearance. (JJ's recent message to Theresa was NOT new though, since it was the exact message he placed to her in the previous episode, so that was a flashback).

Pre-taped/re-aired footage of someone lying in a hospital bed (for the Marlena/Belle pre-taped episodes from years ago)? NOT a new appearance. Listed as RBO (rollback only).

Having the first scene of an episode be an airing of the last scene from the previous episode, such as for a wedding cliffhanger? NOT a new appearance. That's also known as rollback (and would account for someone being seen just in the rollback scene, such as Father Matt, and then he's not in the rest of the episode)

Just some of the things taken into consideration when compiling my daily cast lists!! PHEW! :chee:

:lol: Corday Productions handles the
Actors contracts.Now the agent
only get paid when they find their
clients work.The agents do not pay
the clients.

Learn how show biz works.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 30 2013, 01:40 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 30 2013, 01:22 AM
Jason47
Fantastic66

:lol: Corday Productions handles the
Actors contracts.Now the agent
only get paid when they find their
clients work.The agents do not pay
the clients.

Learn how show biz works.
No, my joke was that you were saying you didn't consider that an appearance for Johnny/Allie/Sydney, so if you were their agent, you would have misinformed them that it's not an appearance and that they shouldn't expect to be paid!

You seem to be a recently new poster here, so you may not know me, but I do know how show business works, as pretty much any of the other people here could vouch for. Don't forget to be respectful of everyone here, it's a nice message board to be a part of, with lots of exclusive scoops! :)

Will&Sonny

Jason47
Jul 29 2013, 08:27 PM
Will&Sonny
Jul 29 2013, 07:28 PM
Jason47
blueskies

That counts? Interesting.
It was a new scene, why would it not count? If that was the case, then you'd be saying I shouldn't count Johnny, Allie & Sydney as appearing today.
Yeah, it makes sense, especially when you put it that way (because I never expected you to not count that as an appearance for Johnny, Allie, and Sydney -- they have to get paid for filming that clip at some point, after all), but I just didn't expect the set to get counted, since I would have just considered it a scene within a scene or one of those Phone Limbo things that you sometimes mention when you're doing teasers (meaning that I would have assumed that, if anything, you'd count it as a Phone Limbo "set" instead of the actual set). Like I said, I just found it interesting, like most of your random tidbits of information.

Your later post, where you listed various examples of things that do and don't count as appearances, leaves me with a question -- how would you count an appearance on a webisode? It's technically new content, but it never airs on television. I can't even recall if Days has ever had any such content -- I think that they have, but I'm not sure what the content would have involved (although, for whatever reason, the first two things that spring to my mind are the Santo / Colleen debacle and the Touch the Sky debacle) -- but other soaps definitely have. I'm assuming that you'd count them (and, I suppose, the primetime Days episodes) as appearances on a different, but related, "television show", but that's just a guess. And would such appearances count against an actor's contractual guarantees?

S loves EJ

I liked that Sonny comfirmed what I have been thinking that one reason why Adrienne gave the video to the poilce was to protect her son, but an other was because she wanted to do because she doesn´t like Sami.

It was nice seeing Sami´s kids but next time we will see them they will probably be teenagers.

It was a bit ironic with Sami complaining about a lawyer that represents mobsters when she is about to marry one.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Jason47
Fantastic66

Thanks, Jason! You answered quite a few questions for me.

spartan
Member Avatar

EJustin is back! :yahoo:

I loved Justin putting EJ in his place. Damn, Wally's good. I love that there is no love loss between these two. They each have something they want out of it and aren't pulling punches. Perfect!
Edited by spartan, Jul 30 2013, 06:13 AM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 30 2013, 01:06 AM
badaddiction
Jul 29 2013, 11:20 PM
Fantastic66
badaddiction

to EJ like that!

:angry: EJ isn't hiding behind an underlying threat.
EJ is use to being nice/Nasty.
I think its Justin that needs to also be afraid
and not of EJ.I cant wait to see Justin accept
EJs business offer.EJ didn't interfere with Sonny
freedom and safety.EJ told Chad to delete that
video.Chad accidentally emailed it to Sonny.Sonny
was told to delete the video and refused before emailing
it to that :flipoff: Bitch mother of his.If Sonny had of kept his.
Justin cant blame EJ for that.Who is going to blame
Justin,because he is doing the same thing by telling
Will Sonny to keep el mouth shutto!
Eh, let's just agree to disagree. I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mind.

I will say this, though. Up until this storyline, EJ was always my favorite Days character. I still love the character in general, but I'm not liking him so much in this storyline. Maybe it's the dirty looking facial scruff, who knows... :shrug: But hopefully, I'll find that "like" again when/if we actually get a EJ vs Stefano storyline that plays out on screen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply