Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide interview with Judi Evans
Topic Started: Jul 29 2013, 09:44 AM (2,079 Views)
Kriss4

DrewHamilton
Jul 29 2013, 11:36 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 29 2013, 09:56 AM
I like this as justification for all of Adrienne's behavior. It makes so much freaking sense:

V Guide Magazine: To the point where Adrienne sent Sami to the slammer. Isn't that going a bit far? And now, because of that, she's got E.J. [James Scott] on her ass. Not good.
Evans: No! She's not going too far! [Laughs] Okay, maybe Adrienne is a little off her rocker with this, but she's blowing up a lot of people's lives for all the right reasons. There are always bullets flying left and right when Sami and E.J. are around and she doesn't want Sonny in the crossfire. Sonny's so young. In Adrienne's mind, he needs to take his time with love. There are a lot of other guys for him out there. But, if he sticks with Will, he may as well be married to the mob!

What mother in their right mind would be okay with having their son/daughter in that lifestyle....
The same mother married to a mob family herself! I like using Adrienne as Will and Sonny's angst/conflict, but I need someone to remind Adrienne that she's a part of a danger family as well. Sure, the Kiriakises have tamed down quite a bit from the 80s, but Victor still has an edge to him that comes out every now and then. Someone like Kayla, who has experienced the Kiriakis danger, needs to be the one to remind Adrienne.
Yeah. How come Kayla can't be Adrienne's sounding board? They're sisters-in-law (well, for over 20 years) and know each other very well. They've been family! They've shared confidences. Today when I saw Adrienne talking to Maggie, I thought it should be Kayla.

But then I reminded myself that Maggie's family too, through her marriage to victor.

I still would have liked it to be Kayla, though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 29 2013, 08:19 PM
am103
Jul 29 2013, 02:03 PM
Harmony233
Jul 29 2013, 12:01 PM
shouldn't Adrienne hate the Dimerias for what they did to her brother?
Yes, and I wish the show would address that kind of stuff. It seems like everyone has just glossed over everything EJ did in the 2006-2007 era. Torturing Steve, killing Eve Michaels, switching Belle and Mimi's petri dishes, shooting John... I feel like this stuff doesn't get addressed ENOUGH. Hope and Roman and the rest of the Brady gang should absolutely NOT be being civil to EJ. Like ever.

Loved this interview though. Hoping to see lots more story coming for Justin and Adrienne! And with Kim (and possibly Shane) returning, we may finally (FINALLY!) be getting one or two supercouples back in Salem with story!
A person I know spoke with Wally over the weekend...not taping so much. They did stress the whole twitter and facebook to Days. Hearing that they are looking at that more than snail mail.

That's just sad..... :shame:
I don't want to be Facebook friends with Days.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 29 2013, 08:25 PM
talbab1994
am103
Harmony233
Yes, and I wish the show would address that kind of stuff. It seems like everyone has just glossed over everything EJ did in the 2006-2007 era. Torturing Steve, killing Eve Michaels, switching Belle and Mimi's petri dishes, shooting John... I feel like this stuff doesn't get addressed ENOUGH. Hope and Roman and the rest of the Brady gang should absolutely NOT be being civil to EJ. Like ever.

Loved this interview though. Hoping to see lots more story coming for Justin and Adrienne! And with Kim (and possibly Shane) returning, we may finally (FINALLY!) be getting one or two supercouples back in Salem with story!
A person I know spoke with Wally over the weekend...not taping so much. They did stress the whole twitter and facebook to Days. Hearing that they are looking at that more than snail mail.

I don't want to be Facebook friends with Days.
Tweet, call...I would think that would all work.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

talbab1994
am103
Harmony233

That just makes me frustrated. One of the reasons I have started enjoying Days again was because Wally and Judi were featured a lot more. They have been a huge bright spot on this show for me. I really don't get why Days can't just give them both contracts and continue to keep them on the front burner. There's so many current characters who have been overexposed for years who should be backburned to give Judi and Wally more airtime.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Love the interview!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

My biggest issue is that they act Will isn't a Horton. That he is a Dimera. The show has taken Lucas' family and transplanted them as Dimeras. Its so rediculous!

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 29 2013, 09:44 AM
Nice Interview with Judi Evens.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Jul 29 2013, 09:15 PM
Love the interview!
I love the Kristen Banner.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You know, taking tweets and Facebook posts is sad. A letter takes time, and to me, that would have more meaning BECAUSE the person can really put some meaning behind it. Plus,tweets and Facebook pages are so anonymous. I mean, good grief, you can set up several Tweet accounts with different names. It's like spamming the SOD polls. Actually, you can set up fake Facebook accounts, too.
Tweets can be slammed by the same person over and over and over. It wasn't more than 5-10 years ago, I believe, the advice was to write because it does take time, and showed more interest on the viewers' part because it wasn't as easy. How times have changed......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply