Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford (ex-Phyllis, Y&R) Exit Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 16 2013, 02:23 PM (4,041 Views)
celine12

After reading Nelson Branco's spoiler about a HUGE (bad) twist coming on a soap. I think I know what it is. Lauren killed the real Phyllis years ago. Shelia Carter has been living a pretty darn good life pretending to be Phyllis all these years. I think Shelia will become very sick (cancer?) and will decide to tell the truth (even on her deathbed, Shelia would brag about fooling everyone). That would also explain the rather unfriendly tweeting between Kimberlin Brown and Nelson Branco last week.

I know it's wild, but hey, stranger things have happened on soaps!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I think that would be a huge GOOD twist. Phyllis dead? Hell yes!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

No matter how much I dislike a character I don't wish them dead. :shame:

celine12

Shick
Jun 16 2013, 03:52 PM
I think that would be a huge GOOD twist. Phyllis dead? Hell yes!
Why it wont' help Sharon. She will still be over 40, nuts, stupid and now she has Victor as her enemy!! I don't see her getting a Newman or any leading men anymore. Get comfortable with Jack and the B team Sharabed, while the NEW leading ladies get the meaty stories and the leading men.

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jun 16 2013, 03:58 PM
No matter how much I dislike a character I don't wish them dead. :shame:
Neither do I. As much as I am not a fan of Sharon's, I am smart enough to realize her importance to the show. I don't care for Victor either but again, he is very important to Y&R so I don't want him going anywhere.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

It's okay to wish a character dead. It's about separating real from reel. It's a character, not an actor :shame:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sorry but that would be the dumbest thing for JG to do, ever. Lets not forget that MAB is no longer at the helm so this type of wacky shit that makes no sense probably won't happen. Phyllis has been written in character these past few years so for them to do that just wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be right

Queen B
Member Avatar

The big twist coming this summer could be that Cassie is really alive.. But I'm not sure if I'd be okay with that because she would have to be even older than Noah but the actress is actually pretty close to Summers age so it wouldn't make sense either

LPS
Member Avatar

A good twist would be if Phyllis got killer crabs, lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

And Sharon Newman goes on a sea food diet. I'm sure she wouldn't mind a lesbian storyline as long as it keeps her on screen.
Maybe that was the plan and MS told them to get bent.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jun 16 2013, 02:23 PM
After reading Nelson Branco's spoiler about a HUGE (bad) twist coming on a soap. I think I know what it is. Lauren killed the real Phyllis years ago. Shelia Carter has been living a pretty darn good life pretending to be Phyllis all these years. I think Shelia will become very sick (cancer?) and will decide to tell the truth (even on her deathbed, Shelia would brag about fooling everyone). That would also explain the rather unfriendly tweeting between Kimberlin Brown and Nelson Branco last week.

That's definitely an interesting theory!

Soapwatcher

I wasn't going to get into this mess, but damm I take exception to the Abbotts being the "B" team HELL NO! I'll take the Abbotts any day over the cruddy Newmans who think their shit don't stink it does to high heaven. I would love to see the Newman clan get run out of town but just like GH won't get rid of Sonny they'll be there until the last one draws their last breath. And you were saying Sharon would be stuck with Jack and the B team excuse me what is your damm precious Phyllis doing then with Jack if she belongs on your so called A team?
Edited by Soapwatcher, Jun 16 2013, 05:47 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

celine12

I don't believe not even half of what Nelson Branco has to say. He is a wanna be soap columnist and is hardly ever right. He claims to know so much but most of the time it is just things he wants to happen and not even things that might happen.

soapflake02

I think she will be so torn up about what nick did, she and jack will break up(because he will find out she knew and didn't tell him), they will break up and she will leave town.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

In speculation, Phyllis really being Sheila all these years sounds deliciously soapy. I'm just not sure I would want to see it actually executed though. I think they can come up with a better exit for Phyllis. I'm not sure if I want her to be dead or not. Would Phyllis really leave town right after such an upheaval with her family? And I'm not sure I want her to die either. Death would make more sense for Phyllis to no longer be on the show though. Like I said, I can't see Phyllis ever leaving Summer. I don't care how old she is. Especially now. I wouldn't mind Griffith going the cliche soap route and have Phyllis "die." While the characters in Genoa City mourn, the audience knows she's alive. Perhaps she has amnesia and Stafford's last scene is her approaching someone, unsure who she is. That way, Phyllis fans (and there are many despite the hate she receives here) will know there's always a chance for her to come back when Stafford is ready to return.

Hell no to a recast! I never accepted Sandra Nelson as Phyllis. The years she played the role mean nothing to me.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:39 PM
In speculation, Phyllis really being Sheila all these years sounds deliciously soapy. I'm just not sure I would want to see it actually executed though. I think they can come up with a better exit for Phyllis. I'm not sure if I want her to be dead or not. Would Phyllis really leave town right after such an upheaval with her family? And I'm not sure I want her to die either. Death would make more sense for Phyllis to no longer be on the show though. Like I said, I can't see Phyllis ever leaving Summer. I don't care how old she is. Especially now. I wouldn't mind Griffith going the cliche soap route and have Phyllis "die." While the characters in Genoa City mourn, the audience knows she's alive. Perhaps she has amnesia and Stafford's last scene is her approaching someone, unsure who she is. That way, Phyllis fans (and there are many despite the hate she receives here) will know there's always a chance for her to come back when Stafford is ready to return.

Hell no to a recast! I never accepted Sandra Nelson as Phyllis. The years she played the role mean nothing to me.
I think Daniel will call with some crisis and she'll leave to go be with Daniel. She'll stay away long enough to find a good recast. It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if she took summer with her, but, Jack probably won't let that happen.
I wish they had cast the actress who is going to play Rose in Phyliss's part, she looks like she could pull it off with no problem.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

celine12

I really hope they don't do this. I don't want the real Phyllis to actually be dead and Shelia to still be around. Besides it makes no sense since she has been friendly with Lauren for all these years.

Knowing that Cassie is coming back makes me kind of wonder about her too. I actually don't want her to come back to life since her death was such a huge story on this show for so long.

I'm trying to figure out a way they are going to come up with that would have Phyllis actually leave Summer at a time like this. Nothing really makes any sense when it comes to that.

celine12

Queen B
Jun 16 2013, 04:48 PM
Sorry but that would be the dumbest thing for JG to do, ever. Lets not forget that MAB is no longer at the helm so this type of wacky shit that makes no sense probably won't happen. Phyllis has been written in character these past few years so for them to do that just wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be right
In character? All characters are whatever the current headwriter says they are. Wacky shit? You mean like ghost John and ghost Cassie? The all time classic wacky shit was having Sharon running NE. After that, everything else is pretty sane! lol
Edited by celine12, Jun 18 2013, 06:38 PM.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jun 18 2013, 12:10 AM
DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:39 PM

I think Daniel will call with some crisis and she'll leave to go be with Daniel. She'll stay away long enough to find a good recast. It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if she took summer with her, but, Jack probably won't let that happen.
I wish they had cast the actress who is going to play Rose in Phyliss's part, she looks like she could pull it off with no problem.
According to a CBS executive who was asked about that at the Emmys, there will be no recast of Phyllis.

celine12

HotPepper
Jun 16 2013, 07:35 PM
celine12

I don't believe not even half of what Nelson Branco has to say. He is a wanna be soap columnist and is hardly ever right. He claims to know so much but most of the time it is just things he wants to happen and not even things that might happen.
This is true. But in this case he is at least half right. Hunter King (Summer) said there will be many twist and turns in this paternity story. There is no way Phyllis would willingly leave Summer NOW. Even is something bad happened with Daniel or Lucy, she would leave take care of them and come right back. I really believe Phyllis is going to be killed off.
Edited by celine12, Jun 18 2013, 06:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply