Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford (ex-Phyllis, Y&R) Exit Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 16 2013, 02:23 PM (3,910 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

God, hasn't she left yet?!

Who?

Yeah I'm anxious for her to get put away too. :cheers:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I think you two have two different characters in mind lol

metitle
Member Avatar

Nate
Jul 28 2013, 04:56 PM
Now I know why everyone calls the Y&R forums "rough" :shame:

Never seen such a hatred for an actress and character... Guess I'm the only Shick fan who also loves Phyllis...

Yep, its rough on this board.
I dont think any character gets complete sympathy or support on this board.
Maybe only the little kids.
I like characters that are evil, bitchy, crazy, slutty, etc. and that's all the Y&R characters.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Kids are too young yet. But you just wait till they are SORASSED... JK!
:D :D

stacia777

is the role of phyllis newman going to be recast on young and restless? Thanks I did not see my post so I decided to write

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

No plans to recast right now.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

A lot of fans want a recast, however TPTP haven't confirmed this.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 06:23 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 29 2013, 06:20 PM
TPTB have confirmed no plans for a Phyllis recast right now?
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 29 2013, 06:25 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Classic
Jul 29 2013, 06:25 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Jul 29 2013, 06:20 PM
TPTB have confirmed no plans for a Phyllis recast right now?
Yes. Previously they announced that there were no plans to recast. That could always change though. I can't see JFP losing a chance to put one of her posse into a major role.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I want a recast so Sharon doesn't know that Phyllis get's well and kinda haunts her.
Pops up, then disappears.
Phyllis character is too much in demand and I want the new one to be just as snarly

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I think Jamie Luner (ex-Liza Colby, AMC, ex-Lexi, MELROSE PLACE) would be a great re-cast.

stacia777

Sammie Jo
Jun 18 2013, 12:10 AM
DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:39 PM
In speculation, Phyllis really being Sheila all these years sounds deliciously soapy. I'm just not sure I would want to see it actually executed though. I think they can come up with a better exit for Phyllis. I'm not sure if I want her to be dead or not. Would Phyllis really leave town right after such an upheaval with her family? And I'm not sure I want her to die either. Death would make more sense for Phyllis to no longer be on the show though. Like I said, I can't see Phyllis ever leaving Summer. I don't care how old she is. Especially now. I wouldn't mind Griffith going the cliche soap route and have Phyllis "die." While the characters in Genoa City mourn, the audience knows she's alive. Perhaps she has amnesia and Stafford's last scene is her approaching someone, unsure who she is. That way, Phyllis fans (and there are many despite the hate she receives here) will know there's always a chance for her to come back when Stafford is ready to return.

Hell no to a recast! I never accepted Sandra Nelson as Phyllis. The years she played the role mean nothing to me.
I think Daniel will call with some crisis and she'll leave to go be with Daniel. She'll stay away long enough to find a good recast. It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if she took summer with her, but, Jack probably won't let that happen.
I wish they had cast the actress who is going to play Rose in Phyliss's part, she looks like she could pull it off with no problem.

so they are going to recast phyllis then right??????????????

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

stacia777
Jul 30 2013, 08:36 AM
Sammie Jo
Jun 18 2013, 12:10 AM
DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2013, 09:39 PM
In speculation, Phyllis really being Sheila all these years sounds deliciously soapy. I'm just not sure I would want to see it actually executed though. I think they can come up with a better exit for Phyllis. I'm not sure if I want her to be dead or not. Would Phyllis really leave town right after such an upheaval with her family? And I'm not sure I want her to die either. Death would make more sense for Phyllis to no longer be on the show though. Like I said, I can't see Phyllis ever leaving Summer. I don't care how old she is. Especially now. I wouldn't mind Griffith going the cliche soap route and have Phyllis "die." While the characters in Genoa City mourn, the audience knows she's alive. Perhaps she has amnesia and Stafford's last scene is her approaching someone, unsure who she is. That way, Phyllis fans (and there are many despite the hate she receives here) will know there's always a chance for her to come back when Stafford is ready to return.

Hell no to a recast! I never accepted Sandra Nelson as Phyllis. The years she played the role mean nothing to me.
I think Daniel will call with some crisis and she'll leave to go be with Daniel. She'll stay away long enough to find a good recast. It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if she took summer with her, but, Jack probably won't let that happen.
I wish they had cast the actress who is going to play Rose in Phyliss's part, she looks like she could pull it off with no problem.

so they are going to recast phyllis then right??????????????
we don't know, no one has said anything, I doubt they'll announce it either, this crew seems to like to keep us guessing, which I totally love.

Soapwatcher

I haven't checked the other threads yet but there's a interview w/Michelle she's starting a web show, its called The Stafford Project go to http:/www.tvguide.com/News/Michelle-Stafford-Leaving-Young-Restless-1068694

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I know a lot of people are celebrating, but I was truly heartbroken watching yesterday's episode. I will miss Phyllis SOOO much!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I heard a few cheers in here too. I could still hear the birds chirping over the cheering though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply