Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, July 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 08:29 AM (9,139 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bah! Abby: "Chad has finally agreed that he needs to have his head examined." lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Cameron and Gabi are actually pretty cute togeher.

LovingDays

WIN WIN Stefano & Kate scene

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

this Kate/Stefano/Cecily scene is made of all kinds of awesome

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Do Asian actresses get to play anything but Geishas or Ball Busting Tiger Mom types?

six
Member Avatar

It's good to see the real Kate back.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Honeybees
Jul 30 2013, 12:13 PM
Do Asian actresses get to play anything but Geishas or Ball Busting Tiger Mom types?
the DA is Asian. and there have been Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc actresses playing all sorts of roles on other shows - ER & Grey's Anatomy, for instance, both had Asian doctors.

six
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 30 2013, 12:13 PM
I don't think Cecily and Prosecutor Lady seem that different than the other women on the show.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Ugh more Cameron & Gabi foreshadowing. He is nice but boring. Nick come and save us!
Edited by guessgirl, Jul 30 2013, 12:18 PM.

naptown
Member Avatar

Love seeing Jim Walsh as the judge!

So ... not that we need a slur of "what da hell?" and over dramatic reaction shots, but shouldn't Mush Mouth and Marlena be at the hearing?

Sweet and Salty

Love Eric being there for Sami

KAM

Honeybees
Jul 30 2013, 12:04 PM
Oh I get it! Sami's going to get out of this because Stefano had Bernardi killed to shut him up after she shot him. That's why they are going to exhume the body. Sami will only be on the hook for assault.
Ah, what's that you say? Does that mean we won't have to worry about Ciara carrying around the missing razor for weeks? Whooh. That's a relief. :P

Honeybees
Member Avatar

naptown
Jul 30 2013, 12:18 PM
Love seeing Jim Walsh as the judge!

So ... not that we need a slur of "what da hell?" and over dramatic reaction shots, but shouldn't Mush Mouth and Marlena be at the hearing?
There's a long list of people who should be there…Wilson, Caroline, Marlena, Roman even John.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Eric to Sami: "You just apologized for stealing the spotlight. You must be really scared."

LovingDays

i love the brother/sister friendship of....Sami & Eric

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nice Eric and Sami scenes. I also think AS is giving it her all in those scenes, which isn't always true these days.

naptown
Member Avatar

They covered up the second door on the most used set in daytime, today being used as Kayla's office.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I like that Eric is there for Sami but as naptown pointed out, her parents should be there. Hell even Caroline would insist on being there.

AFaithL

Awwww....I love the sibling scenes between Eric and Sami. Also, it's time to reunite Stefano and Kate.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. This bail hearing for Sami is REALLY good today. IMO, they're milking a lot of good drama & making some very logical story points.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply