Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, July 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 08:29 AM (9,019 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

six
Jul 30 2013, 12:43 PM
Matt
Jul 30 2013, 12:41 PM
I would not be opposed to a shirtless Cameron examining a shirtless Chad.
When the air conditioning malfunctions and they need to use body heat to keep each other warm...

*ahem*

This scenario is exactly what Abigail deserves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

I can't remember, but was Sami ever charged with attempted murder when she shot EJ in the head?

six
Member Avatar

I think the prosecutor would have made a more persuasive argument if she'd brought up the time Sami jumped bail.

Also, did EJ get the corrupt judges when he stole the rest of Stefano's stuff? Because now would be the time to make use of them...

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Trask is overdoing the Cruella Deville routine.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Justin manages to OWN EJ in every. single. argument they have.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

six
Jul 30 2013, 12:45 PM
I think the prosecutor would have made a more persuasive argument if she'd brought up the time Sami jumped bail.

Also, did EJ get the corrupt judges when he stole the rest of Stefano's stuff? Because now would be the time to make use of them...
Or dig up some very large payments for private "security" work Bernardi did for DiMera Enterprises.

jb1183

I want Kate back with Stefano.

It's been embarrassing watching her sitting at Rafe's bedside the past couple of months like their casual fling was some great love story.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

"For starters, stop talking! " hahaha

ShaneDOOLFan

A Justin and Kayla scene coming. Awesome! I love they are involving Abe and Kayla in this storyline.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abe is awesome. Seriously, he's morphed into one of the best characters on the canvas. Use him more.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If Chad is a year or two older than Will, doesn't that also make him older than EJ?

six
Member Avatar

Love that Chad added "that you know of" to Stefano's statement that he was his youngest son, since that's what we were all thinking.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Maybe Days could do a groundbreaking polyamory story with Abigail, Chad and Cameron all moving in together.

It'll never happen, but I would love to see Saint Jennifer's reaction to that.
Edited by Honeybees, Jul 30 2013, 12:55 PM.

six
Member Avatar

naptown
Jul 30 2013, 12:45 PM
I can't remember, but was Sami ever charged with attempted murder when she shot EJ in the head?
No.

KAM

Matt
Jul 30 2013, 12:48 PM
If Chad is a year or two older than Will, doesn't that also make him older than EJ?
But EJ's so precocious. He just seems older. B-)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I've missed Stefano.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Whoa! :o What an explosive twist to the storyline!
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 30 2013, 01:01 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I appreciate that this Bernardi twist in cause of death isn't out of left field since it was established when he died that he was expected to make a full recovery before he suddenly died.

ShaneDOOLFan

Interesting turn, I guess the eliminates 1st degree murder? or am I wrong? attempted?
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Jul 30 2013, 01:00 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Is it just me or was cecily giving the best "Bitch face" in those HTC scenes with Kate?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply