Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EXCLUSIVE! Eileen Davidson Off DAYS; *UPDATED* with TV Guide interview
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 10:47 PM (28,308 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-eileen-davidson-days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WHOA! I'm shocked! :o

MissLola
Member Avatar

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! :angry:

LovingDays

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Don't care what KC says. She'll be back taping on Y&R before she's done airing on DAYS.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

WHAT?!?

Kriss4

Wow. That was abrupt. Very abrupt. There'd been no indication she was unhappy at all, had there?

Did something happen at home? Anywhere?
Edited by Kriss4, Jul 30 2013, 10:54 PM.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Well this has turned out to be a bad day. I wish her well, but I am bummed.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I wonder if this was the plan all along. To only keep her around for a certain period of time. I bet what she did to Eric will be her undoing.

blueskies
Member Avatar

NOOOO!! :soapbox:

This sucks. Although it now does explain the vacation she was able to take while Days wasn't dark.

I'm going to hope that Kristen just goes to jail & this is a red herring like when they said everyone was fired back in the day and Marlena had killed them all only to reappear 6 mos later.

Kriss4

I thought she might be around for a limited time, but I thought it would be awhile longer than this.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ChampagneRiver
Jul 30 2013, 10:53 PM
Don't care what KC says. She'll be back taping on Y&R before she's done airing on DAYS.
if that's the case then she'll prob air on Y&R for 3 mos before her time at Days on-air is over.

BradyB

This SUCKS

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm so sad. :'(

I feel like we're losing so many actors this year and it's going to affect the good stuff we've gotten theses past few months.

I hope after she's had some time with her family, she'll agree to come back and be like Stefano use to be..there for awhile and then disappear.

blueskies
Member Avatar

alright, i am out. this is just crazy...

Kriss4

Maybe she's off for a few months and comes back?

Maybe something happened at home. I mean, this came out pretty quickly and unexpectedly.
Edited by Kriss4, Jul 30 2013, 10:59 PM.

BradyB

Wonder if this is why we have the look alike?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I hate that we know this so early. It will totally affect the story from now until she leaves.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I really wonder what's going to happen with that Kristen lookalike that was cast for Nov sweeps now? Isn't that woman still taping (and didn't she say it also might become recurring)? Wow.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Kriss4
Jul 30 2013, 10:56 PM
I thought she might be around for a limited time, but I thought it would be awhile longer than this.
I thought she would be around for about two years, but she must have only signed for one year. Didn't she start filming in August of last year?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply