Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EXCLUSIVE! Eileen Davidson Off DAYS; *UPDATED* with TV Guide interview
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 10:47 PM (28,560 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Benjy is dead.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure at this point that they're going to end with Kristen being exposed, and then here will be some sort of big accident, perhaps a fire, or something that will keep a body visible, and this is where the double comes in. It's revealed to not be Kristen at all, just someone who fits her description (think Penelope Kent). This sort of matches what the show was looking to cast. There would be close to no lines being delivered by the person. Perhaps we'll see Kristen alive, taking off.

Eileen said that she wasn't sure how they were going to wrap up the story, and that she knew they hired a lookalike. She could have shot all her stuff, and the real victim might be filming now. Who knows how long they'll play up the "Well, where's Kristen?"?

They were looking for a Blake Berris lookalike, but that could be totally unrelated in the end.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Aug 9 2013, 10:04 PM
Benjy is dead.
Benjy is dead but they can always bring him back ;)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Becki
Aug 9 2013, 06:27 PM
Mitchapalooza
Aug 7 2013, 12:32 PM
DS1126
Aug 4 2013, 10:25 AM
Supergirlx2
Aug 4 2013, 02:01 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Because Crystal Chappell did a great job in those scenes!
Good job? If flailing yourself around on a bed and overacting to the point of laughable embarassment is good...than I guess anyone truly could get a nomination.

CC was nominated because of her name and recognition only.
I was addicted to Percocet for years, due to a back injury. Withdrawal is Hell. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. That said Crystal did amazing in her scenes. In real life, withdrawal is worse that what CC acted out on screen. Withdrawal is a big reasons why addicts, whether it be pills, alcohol,etc cannot stop. Withdrawals can actually cause seziures and can stress your heart and kill you. So that being said, I don't think she was over acting.
I have seen and dealt with many people in my life with addictions....and crystal was nothing like I have witnessed irl. She was ridiculous in those scenes.

Becki

Mitchapalooza
Aug 11 2013, 06:58 PM
Becki
Aug 9 2013, 06:27 PM
Mitchapalooza
Aug 7 2013, 12:32 PM
DS1126
Aug 4 2013, 10:25 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Good job? If flailing yourself around on a bed and overacting to the point of laughable embarassment is good...than I guess anyone truly could get a nomination.

CC was nominated because of her name and recognition only.
I was addicted to Percocet for years, due to a back injury. Withdrawal is Hell. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. That said Crystal did amazing in her scenes. In real life, withdrawal is worse that what CC acted out on screen. Withdrawal is a big reasons why addicts, whether it be pills, alcohol,etc cannot stop. Withdrawals can actually cause seziures and can stress your heart and kill you. So that being said, I don't think she was over acting.
I have seen and dealt with many people in my life with addictions....and crystal was nothing like I have witnessed irl. She was ridiculous in those scenes.
I bet if you were to take Percocet,Lortabs etc for years and stop cold turkey you would be stating otherwise. Unless you yourself have been through withdrawal, you will never know what it is like. All I have to say is thank God for Suboxone. Also I mean no disrespect to you by this post.
Edited by Becki, Aug 11 2013, 09:08 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply