Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 12th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM (34,004 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Sami's life is threatened; JJ adds something extra to the treats for the girls' book-club meeting.

Tuesday
Eric's (EJ's?) plan goes awry; Sami receives a touching video from Rafe.

Wednesday
Kristen begins work with Eric on the scholarship program, and worries that he may remember what she did to him.

Thursday
Sami receives both good and bad news at her hearing; Brady and Nicole talk openly and honestly about Madison's death.

Friday
Sami and Kate stumble upon Stefano's actions; Jennifer, JJ and Abigail come together to honor Jack.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
*Samiís life is being threatened
*Kristen shares a tremendous secret with Jennifer
*Will finally steps up and confronts Brent
*Daniel makes a very important decision regarding Jennifer
*Brady catches Kristen red-handed

http://rogue-ejami.com/

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM
Monday
Sami's life is threatened

I wish someone would follow through and wack her already!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday
Sami's life is threatened; JJ adds something extra to the treats for the girls' book-club meeting.

YES! Julie's pot party FINALLY occurs!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Unless she actually dies I don't care.

That F'ing BOOK CLUB again!!! :frustration:

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Jul 30 2013, 11:57 PM
Angie79
Monday

i am soooooooo beyond here for this!!! lol.
i'm so excited. i just can't hide it! lol.

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday

Book club? The one Jennifer and Nicole were discussing?

Oh my God. If I get to watch Maggie, Julie, Adrienne, Kayla, Jennifer, and Nicole all sitting in a room together, high as a kite, discussing The Catcher in the Rye, I might lose it. So, so funny!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 31 2013, 12:11 AM
Angie79
Monday

Oh my God. If I get to watch Maggie, Julie, Adrienne, Kayla, Jennifer, and Nicole all sitting in a room together, high as a kite, discussing The Catcher in the Rye, I might lose it. So, so funny!
...and Hope. we can't forget Hope. she should, in theory, be there as well.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

High talking about 50 Shades of Gray would be better......yes, Hope must be involved!

AFaithL

Angie79
Monday
Sami's life is threatened.

Good. I'm tired of her.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

As long when they high they will not mention daniel
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jul 31 2013, 04:10 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

So I see that Nicole's involvement in this book club was set up to have AZ add her comedic talent to this situation. Hopefully after this she will stick to martinis and the soccermom bookclub will not be mentioned by her again.

countess_cutlass
Member Avatar

If ONLY they would kill off Sami. Or at least have the guts to sideline her every once in a while. Sami in small to medium does is fine. Sami in every. single. storyline. ever. is :x

If Nicole's in the book club, it looks like they are trying to include her character in the actual community again. Which is nice. But I prefer martini swilling, bad girl Nicole who schemes and plots. I'd much rather see a book club with Nicole, vintage Kate Roberts (the non Rafe loving version), Kristen and Theresa, tbh. Maybe Stefano could be their alternate.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 30 2013, 11:57 PM
Angie79
Monday

I can't wait for this!! Julie high on pot?? :roflol:

Aimikins
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 31 2013, 06:19 AM
So I see that Nicole's involvement in this book club was set up to have AZ add her comedic talent to this situation. Hopefully after this she will stick to martinis and the soccermom bookclub will not be mentioned by her again.
I can only hope Nicole is there!!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Bah! The pot-laced book club episode cometh! I seriously cannot wait for this; should be awesome.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 12:17 AM
am103
Jul 31 2013, 12:11 AM
Angie79
Monday

...and Hope. we can't forget Hope. she should, in theory, be there as well.
Maybe they will be talking about Alice's Adventures in Wonderland still - and I suppose they will get very deep into the whole caterpillar scene and the fact that the doormouse never really says "feed your head".

Pookie
Member Avatar

So I DID read a spoiler about a pot party. If Nicole is there and gets high, she'll probably stumble back to the church and stick her tongue down Eric's throat.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jul 31 2013, 04:09 AM
As long when they high they will not mention daniel
I dissagree, Jennifer should start laughing and say, "So THIS is what the writers were doing when they paired me with Doctor Orange! I mean, to think that that dumb doctor could be 1/1,000,000,000,000,000th the man Jack was!"

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers

* Samiís life is being threatened

*Kristen shares a tremendous secret with Jennifer

*Will finally steps up and confronts Brett

*Brady catches Kristen red-handed

Credit: Rogue EJami http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-august-12th/

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 31 2013, 11:42 AM
please let this be that Dan decides NOT to try to repair things with Jen and not something which i shall not mention in case i jinx things.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply