Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 12th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM (33,527 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

concerned
Aug 8 2013, 06:27 PM
gailwinters
Aug 8 2013, 06:24 PM
concerned
Aug 8 2013, 06:05 PM
camera shy
Aug 8 2013, 04:21 PM
Intrigued as to how they would manage to find that out.

Unless it comes from the horses mouth I wouldn't imagine there would be many records of it.
Well, back before Chad conked his head and killed a few brain cells, he and EJ had a discussion about Stefano fitting the punishment to the crime, so I could see EJ being the one who enlightens them.
Wouldn't that just be supposition rather than the truth?
Kind of, but combined with common sense and a knowledge of how Stefano works.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

It could be JJ who overhears it.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Aug 8 2013, 07:12 PM
It could be JJ who overhears it.
i doubt it, it says their "conversation is overhead by someone who can't wait to blab about it." And I just don't think JJ would care since he barely knows either of them.

Sevprince

I was thinking that he could do it go get his mom into trouble. I doubt my guess is right though. I usually get them wrong.
Edited by Sevprince, Aug 8 2013, 07:27 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

TreasureCove
Aug 6 2013, 02:01 PM
DesignatedShelley
Aug 6 2013, 01:52 PM
bomber
Aug 3 2013, 04:12 PM
I'd kill for another awesome JJ and Adrienne reminiscing about Jack.
I might've missed it, or part of it -- what day did that happen, do you remember? I vaguely recall it and would like to see it again.
It was the episode where they all went to the beach and Tad held little AG for the first time.
July 5th episode.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Aug 8 2013, 02:23 AM
Angie79
Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM
Monday
Sami's life is threatened; JJ adds something extra to the treats for the girls' book-club meeting.

Tuesday
Eric's (EJ's?) plan goes awry; Sami receives a touching video from Rafe.

Wednesday
Kristen begins work with Eric on the scholarship program, and worries that he may remember what she did to him.

Thursday
Sami receives both good and bad news at her hearing; Brady and Nicole talk openly and honestly about Madison's death.

Friday
Sami and Kate stumble upon Stefano's actions; Jennifer, JJ and Abigail come together to honor Jack.

**Update**

National Enquirer Spoilers
*Sami’s life is being threatened
*Kristen shares a tremendous secret with Jennifer
*Will finally steps up and confronts Brent
*Daniel makes a very important decision regarding Jennifer
*Brady catches Kristen red-handed

http://rogue-ejami.com/

You mean Jen-Jen takes time out from makeup/breakup & puke worthy sex with Doc Nasty to honor Jack? I don't believe it! That spoiler must be wrong. :OhMy:

Can't wait for the book-club ladies to get their special treats! :tounge:
It looks like :shrug: Sami Karmic payback continues.
I guess the next step for Sami is the State Pen.
She will really be threatened in there.I hope Justin
can get her off.I can see EJ campaigning thing being
a flop.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't know how this would work, but I sort of hope Kristen gets a paternity test done to see if Brady's the father w/o him knowing & then someone (maybe Nicole?) switches it out with "someone who couldn't possibly be the father (aka Eric)" to try to break them up, only to be baffled when it comes back that "Brady" is the father.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't think Brady and Kristen have slept together since they reconciled though.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Aug 8 2013, 10:47 PM
I don't think Brady and Kristen have slept together since they reconciled though.
you're right, they haven't, but who knows how far along Kristen is.
Edited by blueskies, Aug 8 2013, 10:53 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I hope they don't try to do a "hypno-mirror" redux with Kristen trying to get Brady to sleep with her so she can hide her pregnancy long enough to claim Brady's the father.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Aug 8 2013, 10:55 PM
I hope they don't try to do a "hypno-mirror" redux with Kristen trying to get Brady to sleep with her so she can hide her pregnancy long enough to claim Brady's the father.
yeah hopefully not. But idk if she can straightup tell him someone else is the father either b/c he'd want to know who was & i don't know that he'd let it go till he found out...

thepadange

Panda Panda
From how it played out onscreen they don't have to do anything like that because it was only 3 or 4 (maximum) days between Brady and Eric.

1st day (Day before the Bristen wedding)
5-15-13 - 5-31-13 (night)

2nd day (Wedding day)
6-3-13 - 6-13-13
No days inbetween because Kristen says "right now, we were supposed to be standing in front of our family....".
Kristen talks to Brady and has confrontations with Nicole, Marlena, John.
Sami shoots Bernardi.

3rd day
6-14-13 - 6-19-13?
No days inbetween because all of them are reading an article in newspaper about Sami schooting Bernardi.
Stefano leaves. Kristen meets Dr.Chyka. Brady sleeps with Nicole. Eric visits Sami and leaves for the state capitol. Kristen leaves too "I need to go see a priest. Tonight's the night, father Eric".

3rd day (night) or/and 4th day
6-20-13 - 6-24-13
Kristen and Eric in hotel

That was the timing onscreen.
This doesn't mean they can't create there some drama though.

Edited by thepadange, Aug 9 2013, 06:31 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Brady is so stupid at the moment I don't think that level of contrivance is necessary.

thepadange

BTW doing my "research" ;) about timing I've got some kind of a very vague impression that maybe the drugs Kristen used on Eric can be directly associated with this miracle pregnancy, maybe it was expected as an outcome and not a "Whoops" at all.
No direct hints found but some cryptic remarks:

Kristen meeting Dr.Chyka: "You just might be my last hope"

Kristen: Because it's a big step, and I know that once I commit, it's--
Dr. Chyka: There's no going back.
Kristen: Exactly. All other options are off the table.

Kristen about drugs:This might be exactly the cure that I'm looking for.

This could be the reason she thinks the baby is Eric's (in case she is ideed pregnant). Of course it doesn't mean anything. It's just my pure speculation.

chinkybig

How many times has Sami's life been in danger lately, or like ever?? Ho-hum. Just have someone off her already, like for good, geez. I'd pay a handsome reward.

thepadange

blueskies
Aug 8 2013, 07:04 PM
Panda Panda
Aug 8 2013, 04:11 PM
New SOD has an article about Kristen's pregnancy storyline. It's mostly MR's talking about Jen's reaction to it and not much new information other than someone overhears the two talking and can't wait to blab about it. Also, Kristen and Jen think of it as an infidelity even though Kristen and Brady were done for like a month at that point
yeah, i read it. There's only a few people I can think who would want to tell Brady that particular piece of information,

Nicole
Eric (possibly but doubtful b/c he's not a gossip)
Sami (jail, so no)
Victor
Maggie

Honestly I think it has to be one of them. Marlena is the only last possibility but I think that would be far too direct a move for the writers to make. We'll see though.

Edit, oh well maybe Daniel b/c he'll think he's sparing Brady from the heartache Chloe put him through with Parker.
It doesn't look like Brady will hear about that anytime soon. So the person who overhears it has not to be related or very close to him. I remember seeing a pic of Deidre (in her coralish red Nov. outfit) with Meredith, so I thought it may be Anne (or Theresa who tells Anne) who overhears and months later tells it to Marlena. Marlena can confront Kristen again and ruin her relationship (or wedding) with Brady leading to Kristen dropping the Eric bomb.
Edited by thepadange, Aug 9 2013, 07:17 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

What's this about Eric seeing Kristen in a new light? Come again? Seriously show, STOP.THIS.FUCKING.SHIT.

Anyway....it's kind of strange for her to continue to play the scheme if she has Brady back....it would make sense for her to sleep with him now quickly and then in a few weeks say it's his, even if she knows it's not....I can see now why Eileen didn't stay, her character truly is not meant for years and years of one story arc after another...it's obvious this fuck up going to blow up entirely in her face but not after she's affected Eric in a bad way, not after she's driven Brady back to drugs, etc....Kristen IS BSC....

On the one who overhears Kristen telling Jennifer, I can see it actually being Eric.....would he tell Brady or not? Not a priestly thing to do either way....but I could see the drama in him knowing and deciding to hold onto the truth....then somehow memories of what occurred in the hotel room start flooding back to him and he realizes he's the one that Kristen slept with. Eric knows he was drugged, he doesn't know by whom, but I bet those memories start to come back right after he overhears Kristen and Jen talking about her being pregnant.

S loves EJ

Eric is inlove with Nicole so I donīt think he will get any romantic feelings for Kristen, he probably will just think that she really has changed. I doubt they will have a victim fall inlove with his rapist again, Ejami is a really special case because JS and AS has really great chemistry that doesnīt come by everyday, and a lot of people that loves them together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJo_qcPa-TE

gailwinters
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Aug 9 2013, 08:20 AM
Eric is inlove with Nicole so I donīt think he will get any romantic feelings for Kristen, he probably will just think that she really has changed. I doubt they will have a victim fall inlove with his rapist again, Ejami is a really special case because JS and AS has really great chemistry that doesnīt come by everyday, and a lot of people that loves them together.

I love that clip! James is absolutely adorable.

scifi7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 9 2013, 08:25 AM
S loves EJ
Aug 9 2013, 08:20 AM

I love that clip! James is absolutely adorable.
:lol: I remember this from the 'hard times'....... 'still sexy' , so right AS, so right.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply