Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 12th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM (33,457 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

Hold on a minute! Spoiler ho that I am, how in the world did I miss one about Julie and some pot?!?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

angie37
Jul 31 2013, 12:20 PM
Hold on a minute! Spoiler ho that I am, how in the world did I miss one about Julie and some pot?!?
you might've missed it because Susan revealed it in a video interview a few months back.

thepadange

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 31 2013, 11:42 AM
National Enquirer Spoilers

*Kristen shares a tremendous secret with Jennifer

Pregnancy, like lots of people were suspecting?

I wasn't a fan of the idea, but now... nothing can be worse than ED (and Kristen) leaving.

AFaithL

"I'm having Marlena's grandchild." (Kristen to Jennifer)

Ugh. This whole leaving thing pisses me off....

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

:x no baby for Kristen please.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

If Kristen is pregnant she'll likely miscarry or be pushed down a flight of stairs and then lose the child....no way is she having a kid when the character is about to be written out.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 31 2013, 01:42 PM
If Kristen is pregnant she'll likely miscarry or be pushed down a flight of stairs and then lose the child....no way is she having a kid when the character is about to be written out.
If they have another miracle baby death I'm gonna flip. Actually any more baby deaths, so done. If they must I'd rather they say the baby died and then we learn it's not true when Kristen's leaving town.

blueskies
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 31 2013, 01:18 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jul 31 2013, 11:42 AM
National Enquirer Spoilers

*Kristen shares a tremendous secret with Jennifer

Pregnancy, like lots of people were suspecting?

I wasn't a fan of the idea, but now... nothing can be worse than ED (and Kristen) leaving.
I hope so. I mean obviously she isn't going to tell Jen about Eric.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

*Daniel makes a very important decision regarding Jennifer

He dumps her for the 25th time?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 31 2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:

Or he declares his undying love and vows to fight for her for the 753,999,456,500th time? What a joke this "couple" is!

lachelle73

Finally Will its about time you need to tell Brent to back off Sonny. And you need to have that much needed talk and alone time with Sonny. Will and Sonny both need to talk and tell the other how they really are feeling and let it all out and let go. But I hope they are not interrupted this time.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 31 2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:

Either he proposes or he dumps her again would be my guess. And given Fetch's track record, I'm betting on the latter. Cue Jen-Jen falling to the floor in tears again, while all of Salem scolds her for letting St. Daniel get away! :rolleyes: And cue me not giving a flying fuck about this tiresome pair. Anyone care to take bets on who Daniel beds next and how long it will take once he and Jen-Jen are splitsville again? I hope for Chloe's sake that her brief return isn't so Daniel can jump her bones again. She deserves better than a 48-hour booty call. I do think it would be halfway decent soapy drama if Jen-Jen ran to Daniel's to make up only to find him shtupping another woman. Anything to drive the final nail into Fetch's coffin!

angie37
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 12:38 PM
angie37
Jul 31 2013, 12:20 PM
you might've missed it because Susan revealed it in a video interview a few months back.
Thank you. I hope the scene is entertaining and that the ladies had a blast filming it.

am103
Member Avatar

With Eileen leaving, I'd be surprised if Kristen revealed to Jennifer that she is pregnant. She'll most likely tell Jen that she "slept" with another man while on her break with Brady.

Ugh. Why do I feel like Daniel is going to propose to Jen?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Just now thinking about the book party idea. There is no way the show wouldn't put Sami in this storyline either. (Sami, Jennifer, Julie, Maggie, Nicole, and Jennifer)

Pride and Prejudice
Sami: I want to begin by saying while reading this, the heroine reminded me of me.
Nicole (eyeroll) of course it did
Jennifer (skeptical): In what way?
Sami: She's the next to oldest daughter. I'm the next to oldest daughter. She is forced to be put aside by her beautiful older sister...
Nicole: Very much more beautiful older sister
Sami: Shut up. I don't even know why you are here. You don't have sisters.
Julie: Actually the book isn't so much an emphasis on the sister relationship but more on how Elizabeth and Darcy, via bad first impressions, eventually overcome pride and prejudices...
Sami: (interrupting) Oh yes. Mr. Darcy. He's just like EJ.
Jennifer: Um...(Too nice to respond) Well, he is British so
Nicole: (has no problems responding) Only if Darcy was the spawn of Satan and a crazy toothed simpleton.
Maggie: Which reminds me, did anyone else notice Kristen was carrying some buck teeth in her purse?
Jennifer: What are you trying to say? Kristen is my best friend!
Julie: Ladies! Back to the book!
Sami: Exactly, Julie, thank you. Back to me, my recent time in the jail cell, I was reminded to how imprisoned Lizzie felt in regards to her middle class financial home...
Jennifer: I mean, I wouldn't be friends with someone who is pure evil, thus Kristen must be changed. I think you're making too much out of this. Brady is back with Kristen after all.
Nicole: OMG, Kristen is Wickham!
Maggie: I don't want to be a part of this club if we are only talking about the Dimeras.
Julie: I knew I should have invited Hope, Kayla, Abby, and Kate instead.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Jul 31 2013, 03:51 PM
Just now thinking about the book party idea. There is no way the show wouldn't put Sami in this storyline either. (Sami, Jennifer, Julie, Maggie, Nicole, and Jennifer)

Pride and Prejudice
Sami: I want to begin by saying while reading this, the heroine reminded me of me.
Sami: She's the next to oldest daughter. I'm the next to oldest daughter. She is forced to be put aside by her beautiful older sister...
Julie: Actually the book isn't so much an emphasis on the sister relationship but more on how Elizabeth and Darcy, via bad first impressions, eventually overcome pride and prejudices...
Nicole: (has no problems responding) Only if Darcy was the spawn of Satan and a crazy toothed simpleton.
Maggie: Which reminds me, did anyone else notice Kristen was carrying some buck teeth in her purse?
Sami: Exactly, Julie, thank you. Back to me, my recent time in the jail cell, I was reminded to how imprisoned Lizzie felt in regards to her middle class financial home...
Jennifer: I mean, I wouldn't be friends with someone who is pure evil, thus Kristen must be changed. I think you're making too much out of this. Brady is back with Kristen after all.
Maggie: I don't want to be a part of this club if we are only talking about the Dimeras.
But Nicole HAS a sister. She just wants to forget about her, LOL. LOVE this scenario. Or, they could talk about GOne with the Wind and Sami can make all the comparisons to she and Scarlett that I've read so much. Never mind. Don't want to get people started.........

concerned
Member Avatar

Tripp

Pride and Prejudice
Disregarding birth order. Sami is Lydia

MissLola
Member Avatar

As long as it's not Fifty Shades of Grey. :ermm:

concerned
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 31 2013, 04:01 PM
Tripp

Pride and Prejudice
But Nicole HAS a sister. She just wants to forget about her, LOL. LOVE this scenario. Or, they could talk about GOne with the Wind and Sami can make all the comparisons to she and Scarlett that I've read so much. Never mind. Don't want to get people started.........
You would think Sami would remember Taylor given how willing to become a changed man ej was for her.

jam6242
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 31 2013, 04:01 PM
Tripp

Pride and Prejudice
We'll be lucky if they don't discuss Ali's book! :P Glad to finally have something to look forward to. I hope Susan, Judi, and Ari got to use their comic talents to the fullest.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply