Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 12th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM (33,568 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Brady equals bingly.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

Quote:

Will finally steps up and confronts Brett Brent
Confront him about what exactly. :eyeroll: What did Brent do wrong other then express his feelings about Sonny's situation and wanting to spend time with him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

angie37
Jul 31 2013, 03:09 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 12:38 PM
angie37
Jul 31 2013, 12:20 PM
Hold on a minute! Spoiler ho that I am, how in the world did I miss one about Julie and some pot?!?
you might've missed it because Susan revealed it in a video interview a few months back.
Thank you. I hope the scene is entertaining and that the ladies had a blast filming it.
from what I remember about the interview, Susan sounded excited about it. it'll be fun to see the ladies break out of their typical characters.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Tripp
Jul 31 2013, 03:51 PM
Just now thinking about the book party idea. There is no way the show wouldn't put Sami in this storyline either. (Sami, Jennifer, Julie, Maggie, Nicole, and Jennifer)

Pride and Prejudice
Sami: I want to begin by saying while reading this, the heroine reminded me of me.
Nicole (eyeroll) of course it did
Jennifer (skeptical): In what way?
Sami: She's the next to oldest daughter. I'm the next to oldest daughter. She is forced to be put aside by her beautiful older sister...
Nicole: Very much more beautiful older sister
Sami: Shut up. I don't even know why you are here. You don't have sisters.
Julie: Actually the book isn't so much an emphasis on the sister relationship but more on how Elizabeth and Darcy, via bad first impressions, eventually overcome pride and prejudices...
Sami: (interrupting) Oh yes. Mr. Darcy. He's just like EJ.
Jennifer: Um...(Too nice to respond) Well, he is British so
Nicole: (has no problems responding) Only if Darcy was the spawn of Satan and a crazy toothed simpleton.
Maggie: Which reminds me, did anyone else notice Kristen was carrying some buck teeth in her purse?
Jennifer: What are you trying to say? Kristen is my best friend!
Julie: Ladies! Back to the book!
Sami: Exactly, Julie, thank you. Back to me, my recent time in the jail cell, I was reminded to how imprisoned Lizzie felt in regards to her middle class financial home...
Jennifer: I mean, I wouldn't be friends with someone who is pure evil, thus Kristen must be changed. I think you're making too much out of this. Brady is back with Kristen after all.
Nicole: OMG, Kristen is Wickham!
Maggie: I don't want to be a part of this club if we are only talking about the Dimeras.
Julie: I knew I should have invited Hope, Kayla, Abby, and Kate instead.
except if Sami's still in prison. :pray:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

So is this when we get to see the Horton kitchen set?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday
Eric's plan goes awry; Sami receives a touching video from Rafe.

AFaithL

Eric's plan for what?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 31 2013, 11:48 PM
Tuesday

1. what plan??
2. come again?? I thought Rafe was friends with Bernardi and can't figure out why he would want to kill him. why is he sending Sami a video? also, who the hell gets video messages shown to them in prison?? for fuck's sake, when Hope was arrested and had visits, it was against the rules for the visitors to have physical contact with her. last point: do we REALLY need to see every single miniscule thing that happens while Sami's in prison? i'm surprised they haven't shown her eating her meals or whatnot.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well the school is built I don't see what else Eric could have plans for. :/

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 31 2013, 11:48 PM
Tuesday

The idea of Eric having a plan seems so strange. He's too pure to have a plan.

concerned
Member Avatar

Intrigued what could Eric be planning?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Jul 31 2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:

Confront him about what exactly. :eyeroll: What did Brent do wrong other then express his feelings about Sonny's situation and wanting to spend time with him.
Oh, PUH-LEASE, it's obvious Brent is after Sonny. He wouldn't be so damn pushy (even after Sonny's protests) if he wasn't hot for Sonny.

ETA: And even if he ISN'T hot for Sonny, he's basically telling him Will is dead weight. Will shouldn't have to take that lying down.
Edited by Pookie, Aug 1 2013, 12:30 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jul 31 2013, 11:53 PM
Eric's plan for what?
Maybe he tries to counter the bad publicity at the school's opening by inviting the community to the school for a day of free entertainment and refreshments. What better way to make a good impression on the people than by getting a big platter of Alice's famous doughnuts from the Horton house? :doobie:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Too much Sami :flipoff:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Pookie
Aug 1 2013, 12:15 AM
Sevprince
Quote:

Oh, PUH-LEASE, it's obvious Brent is after Sonny. He wouldn't be so damn pushy (even after Sonny's protests) if he wasn't hot for Sonny.

ETA: And even if he ISN'T hot for Sonny, he's basically telling him Will is dead weight. Will shouldn't have to take that lying down.
I agree with all of this but Will has been pushing Sonny into Brent's life. If Will and Sonny were not a couple, Will could be mistaken for a matchmaker between Sonny and Brent.

I'm all for Will confronting Brent so long as Will understands he bears a little bit of responsibility for the situation.

lysie
Member Avatar

Why on earth is Nicole at this book club? That doesn't even make sense.

Sevprince

Pookie
Sevprince
Quote:

That is an issue Sonny needs to handle though. Will needs to talk to Sonny about how he doesn't like Sonny hanging out with guys that have no respect for him and their relationship and how it makes him feel instead of confronting Brent. Brent can tell him to take a hike then what is he going to do plus is he going to confront every Brent like guy in the future.

lachelle73

Sevprince
Aug 1 2013, 10:22 AM
Pookie
Sevprince
Quote:

That is an issue Sonny needs to handle though. Will needs to talk to Sonny about how he doesn't like Sonny hanging out with guys that have no respect for him and their relationship and how it makes him feel instead of confronting Brent. Brent can tell him to take a hike then what is he going to do plus is he going to confront every Brent like guy in the future.
The last time Will confronted Brian first and then Brian went to talk to Sonny about it so maybe that happens again and Sonny tells him what is what,again. Sonny has told Brent but Brent doesn't seem to want to listen. He was wrong to ask Sonny to go away with him even as a friend and when Will comes home he can't get out the door fast enough, that looked shady. I agreed with Will if someone from my mans past comes back and ask him to go away camping just the two of them come on how does that seem right. Yes friends go camping but Brent said people were being paired he should ask a single friend to go not someone in a commited relationship and when Sonny said would want Will to come Brent was like ohh yeah Will. Glad Sonny set it straight but yes maybe Will needs to let Brent know that Sonny is his man and he needs to step back. If Brent is being bold about it, so should Will.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

*Daniel makes a very important decision regarding Jennifer

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 1 2013, 11:01 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jul 30 2013, 11:56 PM
Angie79
Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM
Monday
Sami's life is threatened

I wish someone would follow through and wack her already!
I wish someone would whack Brady for being such a stupid moron.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply