Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 12th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM (32,986 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 1 2013, 08:06 AM
Why on earth is Nicole at this book club? That doesn't even make sense.
Because she has no storyline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM

*Daniel makes a very important decision regarding Jennifer

/[/url]

Given that this is the week that marks the one year anniversary of Jack's death I'm guessing Tomlin will commemerate it with a Dannifer engagement. :flipoff:

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday
Sami's life is threatened; JJ adds something extra to the treats for the girls' book-club meeting.

Tuesday
Eric's plan goes awry; Sami receives a touching video from Rafe.

I wonder if the consumption of pot-laced brownies is somehow related to Eric's plan going awry?
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Aug 1 2013, 05:08 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Aug 1 2013, 05:07 PM
Angie79
Monday
Sami's life is threatened; JJ adds something extra to the treats for the girls' book-club meeting.

Tuesday

I wonder if the consumption of pot-laced brownies is somehow related to Eric's plan going awry?
I was wondering that, too. I bet Eric wants Nicole to join the book club as a way of branching out and making friends (if Nicole is even there). Then all of this happens, and thus Eric's "plan" goes awry.

camera shy

am103
Aug 1 2013, 05:44 PM
ArnoldFinnegan
Aug 1 2013, 05:07 PM
Angie79
Monday

Tuesday

I was wondering that, too. I bet Eric wants Nicole to join the book club as a way of branching out and making friends (if Nicole is even there). Then all of this happens, and thus Eric's "plan" goes awry.
Judging from a conversation Nicole had with Jennifer last week sounds like she's already in it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Kristen begins work with Eric on the scholarship program, and worries that he may remember what she did to him.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

lysie
are we sure Nicole is gonna be there, or are people just speculating because of a past conversation Nicole had with Jen??
Edited by Supergirlx2, Aug 1 2013, 11:51 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 1 2013, 11:48 PM
lysie
are we sure Nicole is gonna be there, or are people just speculating because of a past conversation Nicole had with Jen??
It's just speculation so far, based on Jennifer and Nicole's conversation. Actually, it's more like wishful thinking, because I really wanna see Nicole half-baked with Jennifer and the rest of the Horton gals, lol. It practically writes itself!

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 1 2013, 11:42 PM
Wednesday
Kristen begins work with Eric on the scholarship program, and worries that he may remember what she did to him.

After the past couple of days, I just can't bring myself to get excited about any Kristen spoilers right now. With all this news coming out, I'm kind of "iffy" with the show right now. I could take it or leave it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

am103
Aug 1 2013, 11:56 PM
Supergirlx2
lysie
It's just speculation so far, based on Jennifer and Nicole's conversation. Actually, it's more like wishful thinking, because I really wanna see Nicole half-baked with Jennifer and the rest of the Horton gals, lol. It practically writes itself!
Definitely.It's been a while since AZ has had a really good comedic scene.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 2 2013, 07:54 AM
am103
Supergirlx2
lysie
She really does. I'm sure the writers probably manufactured anyway they could to get Nicole into these scenes simply because they knew they'd be funnier with AZ there.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Maybe Jennifer impulsively invites Nicole as a one time thing.Nicole is all saintly now working at the church, pushing Jennifer to make up with her true love Daniel, and protector of Brady and Eric.
Edited by BeeBee, Aug 2 2013, 10:49 AM.

Fairygodmother

There is a spoiler for two weeks from now on Days Cafe that says don't give up on John Black as part of the upcoming mystery that Corday was alluding to in his recent interview.
Interesting.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

days cafe just takes interviews and spoilers and rewords them for their site. So far there's doesn't seem to be any indication that John will come back before year's end or if he'll be included in a big story

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Sami receives both good and bad news at her hearing; Brady and Nicole talk openly and honestly about Madison's death.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 3 2013, 12:19 AM
Thursday
Brady and Nicole talk openly and honestly about Madison's death.

Hmm, wasn't expecting that

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

NYBlueDevil
Aug 3 2013, 12:29 AM
Angie79
Thursday

it's kinda random for them to be talking about it NOW.

outrageous
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 2 2013, 08:35 AM
ladyofthelake
Aug 2 2013, 07:54 AM
am103
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She really does. I'm sure the writers probably manufactured anyway they could to get Nicole into these scenes simply because they knew they'd be funnier with AZ there.
They need to stick Nicole with Eric or Brady and then give her the alcohol problem back. AZ is amazing as a comediane, and this show needs it. She would get a man she would love and treat her well, and entertain at the same time. Can't lose with that combination.

bomber
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2013, 12:38 AM
NYBlueDevil
Aug 3 2013, 12:29 AM
Angie79
Thursday

it's kinda random for them to be talking about it NOW.
Sounds like they are actually going to mark the Daysaster anniversary!

concerned
Member Avatar

So when Marlena goes ballistic it might involve the plate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply