Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 12th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 11:54 PM (33,049 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Angie79
Aug 4 2013, 11:51 PM
Friday
Sami and Kate stumble upon Stefano's actions; Jennifer, JJ and Abigail come together to honor Jack.

So does Kate go see Sami in jail? Or do they stumble on Stefano's actions separately.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Jennifer, Hope, Julie, Kayla, Adrienne and Nicole gather for a book club meeting and Julie ends up in handcuffs
Daniel gives Jennifer his answer about carrying on a secret relationship with her
EJ suggests a way Rafe can help Samiís case thatís not exactly legal
Kayla reminds Theresa why it's important that she keep her job in Salem
Kristen thinks she may be pregnant
EJ fumes when he realizes who may have derailed his plan
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 5 2013, 07:22 AM
Angie79
Friday
Sami and Kate stumble upon Stefano's actions; Jennifer, JJ and Abigail come together to honor Jack.

So does Kate go see Sami in jail? Or do they stumble on Stefano's actions separately.....
Exactly what I was wondering. How does Sami stumble on anything while she is confined to a jail cell?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Julie in handcuffs? Oh, heavens, this is going to be good!

S loves EJ

lysie
Aug 5 2013, 07:24 AM
Jennifer, Hope, Julie, Kayla, Adrienne and Nicole gather for a book club meeting and Julie ends up in handcuffs
Daniel gives Jennifer his answer about carrying on a secret relationship with her
EJ suggests a way Rafe can help Samiís case thatís not exactly legal
Kayla reminds Theresa why it's important that she keep her job in Salem
EJ fumes when he realizes who may have derailed his plan

Finally some spoilers that actually sounds interesting at least the EJ and Kristen ones, but it seemed unlikely that they would have Kristen get pregnant when ED is leaving the show. :(

MissLola
Member Avatar

Kristen pregnant? Interesting.
And the Dannifer spoiler :yuk: :facepalm:

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Omg to these two! I was so wanting the second one. As for the first, I love Julie so this should be awesome. Nicole being there is still a wtf moment though. Hopefully they explain why she was invited.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

lysie
It doesn't make any sense for Nicole to be at that book club, but if it means AZ gets to show off her comedic side, I'm all for it. The book club scenes are going to be hilarious! :roflol:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

lysie
Do not want, ick :shame:

But I guess a pregnancy might make a Kristen return more likely.

Romancer66

I knew Jen-Jen would try to have her cake and eat it too--just like she did back during the godawful three-way dating game. Although a part of me is disgusted by the continued ruination of her character to prop Dr. Douchebag, another part of me is grimly amused that she's probably not going to be getting everything she wants the way she wants it. Jack always bent over backwards to accommodate Jennifer's whims, even when a lot of viewers were rooting for him to tell her to take a hike--preferably off a very short ledge. And although my dislike for Daniel increases exponentially with every bit of undeserved praise he receives, I could almost respect him for dumping Jennifer's indecisive ass after this. I just hope it lasts this time. Let her do what she said she was going to do (and hasn't really done yet)--devote herself to getting her son through his crisis, instead of obsessing over her love life.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hopefully it starts with a "fuck" and ends with an "off".

Quote:

I would like to enjoy this spoiler but knowing that Kristen is leaving in November really puts a damper on things.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Quote:

omg... :x I dont want her to be the mother of Eric or Brady's first child :soapbox: . Please let this be a hysterical pregnancy.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm interested to see what Rafe could possibly do and how the plans are derailed. Those scenes between Ej and Rafe should be interesting to watch play out too.

blueskies
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 5 2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:

omg... :x I dont want her to be the mother of Eric or Brady's first child :soapbox: . Please let this be a hysterical pregnancy.
hey, it could be Brady's, we don't know yet. (Editted, I didn't read carefully enough, I thought you said Eric Brady's first child not Eric or Brady's). Let's just be thankful it's not John's (presuming she's pregnant, which I hope she is).

This is definitely the "tremendous secret" she tells Jen. I bet they're going to say this is what she was keeping from Brady since he feels like she's keeping secrets from him again.
Edited by blueskies, Aug 5 2013, 08:52 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh for the love of Pete:

Quote:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Those spoilers look pretty interesting.

Yay to the book party! These scenes sound like a lot of fun. And I'm actually not surprised to see Nicole there. Ever since her apology tour began 8 months ago, she's been on the road to redemption. She's been written pretty much written as one of the good guys for the entire year so having her hang out with the good women of Salem isn't surprising.

I'm interested to hear about this plan of EJ's and thrilled that it's not exactly legal. But involving Rafe? Really EJ? You must be desperate. I wonder who subverts the plan - Stefano again?

I'm pumped about the Kristen spoiler. I could give a shit if she actually has a baby (and I assume she won't since ED is leaving), but the pregnancy has lots of potential to create drama. Poor, poor Eric.

S loves EJ

EJ must really love Samantha if he goes to Rafe for help, maybe he wants Rafe to lie to the judge and say he know Bernadi was dirty.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

*Sigh* I just keep hoping someday I will read a spoiler that says "Bo, Jack, Steve, Tony and John hatch out a plan to escape their captors". :whistle:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Julie in handcuffs?? oh boy I'm looking forward to see her again, lol.

Looking forward to see Jennifer, JJ & Abigail honor Jack...

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 5 2013, 07:22 AM
Angie79
Friday

Maybe the good news is that she makes bail and the bad news is she's on house arrest.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply