Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (7,739 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

It's the wicked bitch from hell!

six
Member Avatar

Thank goodness the era of mullets is over.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I rather like Justin's mullet, thankyouverymuch.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I've always liked Judith Barcroft in her various soap roles. Is she still on Y&R?

OliveAnn

Oh, Wally Kurth, don't grow a beard ever again. You're much better-looking when you're clean-shaven and your dimples are exposed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

jam6242
Jul 31 2013, 08:47 AM
I've always liked Judith Barcroft in her various soap roles. Is she still on Y&R?
You mean Judith Chapman. And, yes, she's still on Y&R.

Judith Barcroft was the original Lenore Moore Curtain on AW and the best-remembered, long-running Ann Tyler Martin on AMC.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 09:08 AM
jam6242
Jul 31 2013, 08:47 AM
You mean Judith Chapman. And, yes, she's still on Y&R.

Judith Barcroft was the original Lenore Moore Curtain on AW and the best-remembered, long-running Ann Tyler Martin on AMC.
Oops, thanks Matt, my age is showing, that was a slip, lol. I knew she's Judith Chapman (though I liked Judith Barcroft too).

am103
Member Avatar

Anjelica's return needs to happen. Who knows? With Kristen gone...

Honeybees
Member Avatar

And that little baby needs to return to give moral support to his little brother and to cause trouble for everyone. (One good-hearted Kiriakas boy is enough. I want Alex back as a hell-raiser.)

Harmony233

Honeybees
Jul 31 2013, 10:58 AM
And that little baby needs to return to give moral support to his little brother and to cause trouble for everyone. (One good-hearted Kiriakas boy is enough. I want Alex back as a hell-raiser.)
LOL I totally see Alexander as a bad boy but that does make me curious does he know about his bio mother ect

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I would LOVE for both Alex and Anjelica to return which would naturally put Justin/Adrienne back on front burner. Of course, considering that Anjelica was Jack's step-mother (didn't she actually partly raise him or did she marry Harper after Jack was mostly grown?), Jack should come back, too, to really play into that dynamic. What if Anjelica ends up knowing what really happened to Jack...

Personally, I'm just DiBurned out on the DiMeras and am MORE than ready for the lot of them to take an off-canvas breather for a few years.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

i know everyone will be so excited about this "today in Days history note":
5 years ago, eventual EggBaby's daughter first appeared on the show.

;)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 31 2013, 11:23 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

it's a Vargas day! :D

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I loved scruffy Justin. :swoon: And absolutely loathed JC's Angelica lol. Jane Elliott will always be my favorite Angelica. JC's version was so over the top at times. But she did give Justin and Adrienne some high drama. And yes, Alexander needs to get his happy ass back into Salem and cause some major chaos in the Kiriakis mansion- anything to continue to have Justin and Adrienne front and center. And yes, even bring Angelica back too. If it would mean more story for Justin and Adrienne.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Angelica will always be Jane Elliott to me.

Maybe that's why I freakishly loved Ned & Tracy's relationship on GH.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 11:12 AM
I would LOVE for both Alex and Anjelica to return which would naturally put Justin/Adrienne back on front burner. Of course, considering that Anjelica was Jack's step-mother (didn't she actually partly raise him or did she marry Harper after Jack was mostly grown?), Jack should come back, too, to really play into that dynamic. What if Anjelica ends up knowing what really happened to Jack...

Personally, I'm just DiBurned out on the DiMeras and am MORE than ready for the lot of them to take an off-canvas breather for a few years.
Well said, Matt. I agree, I'm so over the DiMeras right now. It's been awesome to see the Kiriakis family front and center and love to see that continue and see the DeMiras take a backseat for a much needed break.
Edited by Mirage75, Jul 31 2013, 03:20 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

LOVED that time of Justin, Adrienne and Angelica. That scruffy Justin was a fun bad ass...:)

I want to see Alexander to come back SO bad! I think there's a ton of story there. Angelica would have to hide because she's still a wanted woman-- you know, murder of Hank Tobin?

But see, if she came back that would mean that Wally and Judi would be on more and that would take away from Sami, EJ, Jennifer and Daniel and we all know that's not going to happen. :soapbox:

LovingDays

Lucas YESSSSS!

LovingDays

They need to give Bryan a contract and freaking useeeee him

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply