Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (7,648 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Sigh. Sami is so much more tolerable with Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jul 31 2013, 11:51 AM
Matt
Jul 31 2013, 11:12 AM
I would LOVE for both Alex and Anjelica to return which would naturally put Justin/Adrienne back on front burner. Of course, considering that Anjelica was Jack's step-mother (didn't she actually partly raise him or did she marry Harper after Jack was mostly grown?), Jack should come back, too, to really play into that dynamic. What if Anjelica ends up knowing what really happened to Jack...

Personally, I'm just DiBurned out on the DiMeras and am MORE than ready for the lot of them to take an off-canvas breather for a few years.
Well said, Matt. I agree, I'm so over the DiMeras right now. It's been awesome to the Kiriakis family front and center and love to see that continue and see the DeMiras take a backseat for a much needed break.
I think it would be cool if both families alternated. For instance, the DiMeras have had big story for the past few years. Let's give them a break and have the Kiriakises front and center for a few years. That way everyone gets airtime but it doesn't feel like overkill.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

:( Eileen...I don't even feel like watching today.

am103
Member Avatar

Stefano was so OTT in that choking scene. I really haven't enjoyed Stefano in a long, long time. I really think I'm sick of the DiMeras (with the exception of Kristen, of course).

LovingDays

need to bring back now shelle

am103
Member Avatar

WHY are EJ and Kayla having a civil conversation right now?! I don't even care that it's about Sami's case. HE TORUTED HER HUSBAND.

And now they're re-writing it to say that Sami didn't kill Bernardi after all. Well, this story just lost its potency.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"A crime she did not commit" but... but... she DID shoot him & (at least at this point) kill him. So, yes, she DID do it. It's the WHY that's in question. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

am103
Jul 31 2013, 12:09 PM
WHY are EJ and Kayla having a civil conversation right now?! I don't even care that it's about Sami's case. HE TORUTED HER HUSBAND.

And now they're re-writing it to say that Sami didn't kill Bernardi after all. Well, this story just lost its potency.
But this "re-writing" was actually foreshadowed when Bernardi actually died so I don't view this a re-writing as much as a reveal of what had already been planned.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

As much as I'd like to see Kayla in a romance, it is so refreshing to see a smart, competent woman on this show that is neither a vixen or a woman obsessed with her love life or a woman obsessed with her child's love life. In this way, the show's screwing over of the Johnson family has actually benefited the character of Kayla (silver lining).

Kayla is being professional, smart and she's not intimidated by EJ. She is frankly the best female character on the show right now, and she's hardly used.

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Even if Bernie was trying to kill Rafe, how is Sami blameless in shooting and killing someone with a concealed weapon in a hospital? EJ says she's being blamed "for a crime she didn't commit?" She says she'd "do it all over again" if given the opportunity? Our gun culture at work.

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Cameron would make the most beautiful drag queen ever. (This is a serious statement.)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
"A crime she did not commit" but... but... she DID shoot him & (at least at this point) kill him. So, yes, she DID do it. It's the WHY that's in question. lol
If Bernardi was poisoned/murdered in ICU to keep him from telling the truth about his errand for Stefano, then Sami's only on the hook for assault.

I think this isn't a pulled-out-of-its-ass rewrite. I think they planned this plot twist from the start, which I give them credit for. Yeah, it's something of a cop out, but given that Sami can't spend years in prison - I'm glad they had the forethought to give themselves an out.

am103
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:10 PM
am103

But this "re-writing" was actually foreshadowed when Bernardi actually died so I don't view this a re-writing as much as a reveal of what had already been planned.
Oh, I know! Lol. But the fact that Bernardi died of some other cause (probably Stefano) that didn't involve Sami kind of ruins the point of her going to jail. I wanted her to fry, lol.

am103
Member Avatar

Nick/Vargas and these inevitably brief Lumi scenes are the only things keeping my interest today. I don't see me lasting the full hour, lol.

LovingDays

Vargas on :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kayla has the Salem brain today and it GIVES ME LIFE!

LovingDays

do we know if chad going to be recast or not yet?

T-Love74
Member Avatar

I agree with those who say they're tired of the DiMeras. I am too and I blame EJ for that.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It annoys me to no end when Elphaba pays these little hospital mercy visits to her favorite fuckmonkey.

LovingDays

so glad they are using kayla

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply