Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (7,661 Views)
LovingDays

they should bring back steve with stephanie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

wow this cop is really a bastard

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I kinda like that all of the cops are so nasty to Sami.

LovingDays

lmao the oven is not even on at sonny's app

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

am103
Jul 31 2013, 12:09 PM
WHY are EJ and Kayla having a civil conversation right now?! I don't even care that it's about Sami's case. HE TORUTED HER HUSBAND.

And now they're re-writing it to say that Sami didn't kill Bernardi after all. Well, this story just lost its potency.
the whole set of Kayla/EJ scenes were complete WTF-ery. it would've made way more sense to have Kayla tell Justin this info and then have Justin call EJ to tell him what's going on, not Kayla tell EJ who then tells Justin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:26 PM
I kinda like that all of the cops are so nasty to Sami.
It kind of takes the sparkle off of the whole "Brady Family Copy Dynasty", which is a GOOD thing. It's time there was a little personality balance in this whole thing. In reality, not all the cops would go bowing to the Bradys,and if this and the Law and Order series are true to life in this regard, police would be fiercely protective of anyone who brings one of their own down because they put their lives on the line. Just like firefighters. Teachers, for that matter. You tend to try to protect those in your profession if you love it as much as you can.Now, when the dirty cop proof comes out, that might be a different story, because dirty cops make them all look bad.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Did anyone else find Lucas' concern for EJ strange? it was like Lucas had become an EJami cheerleader. Did i miss something, cause i don't recall Lucas ever being pro-"Sami with EJ"?!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The Nick/Gabi scene gave me hope that they haven't abandoned them. That was some serious longing.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This show is SERIOUSLY dragging for me today.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ugh EJ! Don't tell Sami if you want to keep things under wraps until there's proof. :shame:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:43 PM
This show is SERIOUSLY dragging for me today.
Same here. Makes me wish I had taken myself up on the thought of taking a nap instead of staying up for this entire episode.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 31 2013, 12:39 PM
The Nick/Gabi scene gave me hope that they haven't abandoned them. That was some serious longing.
i think that Nick/Gabi could be reunited at some point. A lot of Nick's reactions and the way he acted could be attributed to the fact that he had just gotten out of prison and still had those prison survival instincts. of course, TPTB would need to re-cast Gabi in order for it to make sense to try to rebuild Nick/Gabi.

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 12:38 PM
Did anyone else find Lucas' concern for EJ strange? it was like Lucas had become an EJami cheerleader. Did i miss something, cause i don't recall Lucas ever being pro-"Sami with EJ"?!
He was just being polite, imo. I would have thought it was weird if he'd dropped by the mansion to be EJ's shoulder to cry on, but he just made small talk with Sami.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Rafe is doing a bad impersonation of Grandma Walton after the stroke.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Semantics. Stefano didn't send Bernardi to KILL him -- he sent him to slice off his weenie.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:49 PM
Semantics. Stefano didn't send Bernardi to KILL him -- he sent him to slice off his weenie.
This made me laugh out loud literally... :blulaugh:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I like that Rafe called Nick out on his crap. I don't want the character of Nick to be gone, and I want him to reform. But if they are going to reform characters, then they need to be called out now and again. I know in the soap world it is different from the real world, but some kind of atonement, process of forgiveness should be written in.

Nick did some bad stuff. I still think Will and Sonny were a little too saintly in forgiving him so soon, even in context. I mean, they could forgive him but still be uncomfortable around him. But since the show didn't go that route, it's nice to see Rafe call him out.

I say that in part because I do want Gabi and Nick back together, and I think Rafe being uncomfortable with that would make a great, natural place for conflict.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do like that Rafe read Nick the riot act for what he did to Gabi & Will (albeit veeeeery slowly)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:49 PM
I kind of LOVE that. And I wonder if it was planned all along, that Stefano would be able to honestly swear that he didn't send Bernardi to kill him. The whole castration thing was so weird and over the top, but it does work beautiful in this context!

six
Member Avatar

I'm in favor of Nick getting lectured, but I'm not in favor of Rafe recapping the whole damn story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply