Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (7,818 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jul 31 2013, 09:58 PM
TreasureCove
Jul 31 2013, 09:08 PM
marie1969
Jul 31 2013, 08:50 PM
Hamilton
Jul 31 2013, 02:03 PM
:yawnz: pretty dull episode with a few exceptions.

Nick and Gabi and that look shared between them. Don't abandon this couple!
Rafe not letting Nick speak and giving him what for.
Lucas giving Sami his support.
The cop dropping the water bottle instead of handing it to Sami.
Lastly, Sami admitting she do the same thing again. At least she's sticking to her convictions.

I think Gabi could manage for two weeks without Sonny and Will if they wanted to travel. So that whole 'holding him back' set-up is falling flat. Will's constant insecurity with Sonny is annoying.

I'd rather Justin be the one Kayla talked to rather than Ej. Her confiding in him all this information felt wrong.

Ej is the one paying for Sami's defense. he is one who hired justin which makes him his boss. Besides, the bradys know that Ej would do anything to get Sami out of this jam. They seem to count on him to fix this mess.

It was obvious that Kayla can not stand Ej (for good reason), but I was impressed that she was willing to put her personal feelings aside to help her niece. Go Kayla.
If EJ had found out Sami wanted to hide his child from him just because she and Rafe were getting back together, he could easily be setting Sami up while making it appear that he was helping her.

Kayla should be side-eyeing EJ and talking directly to Justin, not trusting the man who tortured her husband and tried to murder their daughter and nephew, after dating their daughter no less!

we will have to agree to disagree on this one.:)
TreasureCove
Jul 31 2013, 09:26 PM
Or he wanted to protect his pregnant sister from the woman who kept attacking her over-and-over. He fully trusted that his sister would make sure that Will would be a part of the baby's life. And Gabi, even while being railroaded by Nick, was still determaned that Will be a part of the baby's life. Such as going against Nick to insist that Will be the Godfather.

on her own terms and as she sees fit. if she changes her mind down the line, Will would have no legal recourse.

Wow how generous of Gabi to let the biological father be the Godfather. Isn't ironic though that she is now smooching off of wilson after she let Nick treat them like dirty while she turned the other way.
Oh I hope :shrug: Sami tells Justin/EJ about that nasty
Cop dropping the water bottle.No one deserves
to be treated like that.Sami should shut her trap.
There could be a recorder.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Can someone please PM me the Youtube channel that posts full DAYS episodes? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks! :)

michr544125

I swear Sonny has chemistry with everybody. I love Sonny and Will but Sonny has some major sparks with Brent. There is no reason Will and Sonny can't let Gabi take care of the baby for a week. So lame they act like they can't leave Ari's side for a single second.

Days needs to keep Blake around. He is such a good actor. Loved his scenes with Rafe. And I can't believe I actually am rooting or Nick and Gabi. I really want to see them work through their differences because they really seem to love each other. Just sucks that everybody finding out bout Nick's rape happened off screen.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 31 2013, 09:43 PM
gailwinters
Jul 31 2013, 08:51 PM
It doesn't matter who hears EJ.....you know there isn't going to be a body to exhume.
You think there's not gonna be a body?

Did I miss something?
No spoiler, but I'm betting that Bernardi's body was cremated.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 31 2013, 08:54 PM
marie1969
Jul 31 2013, 08:39 PM
six
Jul 31 2013, 12:56 PM
I'm in favor of Nick getting lectured, but I'm not in favor of Rafe recapping the whole damn story.

Besides didn't Rafe do the same thing to Ej (twice) that Nick did to Will? oh right, it was against Ej so it was Ok LOL.
Rafe wanted to protect the babies from a family proven to be dangerous, that he knows will put children in harm's way without a thought. That is the difference between Will and EJ.

Example: A dangerously unstable criminal under pressure put into their home while Rafe was kidnapped, held prisoner and abused. One who bullied Allie out right, who could have easily snapped and hurt Johnny and Sydney too.
Rafe was trying to take EJ's children as his own long before FauxRafe was even a gleam in Dena's eye.

S loves EJ

gailwinters
Aug 1 2013, 06:38 AM
Kriss4
Jul 31 2013, 09:43 PM
gailwinters
Jul 31 2013, 08:51 PM
It doesn't matter who hears EJ.....you know there isn't going to be a body to exhume.
You think there's not gonna be a body?

Did I miss something?
No spoiler, but I'm betting that Bernardi's body was cremated.

Or maybe Stefano faked his death and he isnīt really dead.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

michr544125
Aug 1 2013, 05:37 AM
And I can't believe I actually am rooting or Nick and Gabi. I really want to see them work through their differences because they really seem to love each other.
If someone had told me a year ago that I would enjoy a triangle centered on Gabi more than I would enjoy a triangle centered on Abby, I would have laughed in their face. Fast forward to now and the Gabi triangle is far more interesting, genuine and heartfelt than the Abby triangle. That being said, I hope Gabi and Nick can work through their differences and I hope Abby and Chad find their way together, as well.

six
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jul 31 2013, 09:36 PM
magicsteacher
Jul 31 2013, 08:42 PM
Kriss4
Jul 31 2013, 07:43 PM
Why would EJ discuss anything at the jail in front of anyone?

Stefano might have someone in place there. Bernardi's replacement.
I think Stefano gave us that hint today when he had his phone convo and told whoever he was talking to...oh, so that's their next move. Stefano already knows about exhuming the body and the new autopsy. Ej was a fool to talk in front of that guard about it...didn't Justin tell him yesterday to just stop talking?

The cop never left ejami's sight while they were talking. at the same time, Stephano was on the phone with his informant. so it was clear the cop is the one who tipped stephano off.
I think you meant "isn't the one" and I agree. It seems that Stefano has someone at the hospital. Stefano's razor disappeared and someone was able to get to Bernardi and finish him off without arousing suspicion.

Sweet and Salty

Sevprince
Jul 31 2013, 04:51 PM
Always great to see Lucas. :wub:
I don't understand why Sonny has to take equal part in taking care of Ari. I know he loves her but he doesn't have equal rights to her so. I don't understand this living situation. I guess I just don't see Ari as Will and Sonny's baby. I get that he helps when he can but I don't see it as his responsibility. He is not legally protected at all. I don't know where I'm going with this, so whatever. Moving on. The whole thing is just uncomfortable.

I think that Sonny should go on that camping with Brent and I really mean it unlike Will.
He made it clear that they had an agreement. He doesn't feel in any way he HAS to do anything, IMO. He portrays from his heart that it was an agreement. And an agreement that he won't back out on, nor does he want to, out of love for Will. Plus I think he's falling in love with the little Sweetpea!

Sweet and Salty

jb1183
Jul 31 2013, 06:03 PM
Sevprince
Jul 31 2013, 04:51 PM
Always great to see Lucas. :wub:
I don't understand why Sonny has to take equal part in taking care of Ari. I know he loves her but he doesn't have equal rights to her so. I don't understand this living situation. I guess I just don't see Ari as Will and Sonny's baby. I get that he helps when he can but I don't see it as his responsibility. He is not legally protected at all. I don't know where I'm going with this, so whatever. Moving on. The whole thing is just uncomfortable.

I think that Sonny should go on that camping with Brent and I really mean it unlike Will.
I'm with you. Sonny is shown doing lots for Ari and it's clear he wants to, but I'm annoyed by the POV that he shouldn't be allowed to go out or away with his friends and have a good time every once in a while.Will and Gabi are the ones who made Ari, and she is their primary responsibility.

That would be pretty rotten IMO. As much as I trust my best friend and Sweetie, I they LOVE each others company!, to send them out on a hiking trip for a couple of weeks together "paired up"?! That's just setting them up to play with fire!

six
Member Avatar

I'm surprised that nobody is warning Sonny about getting too attached to a child he has no claim over. This could lead to a good story for him several months from now, though.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Aug 1 2013, 09:12 AM
I'm surprised that nobody is warning Sonny about getting too attached to a child he has no claim over. This could lead to a good story for him several months from now, though.
It's probably coming as we get closer to CM's exit, but that shouldn't be for another 8 months on-screen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

six
Like when Gabi leaves town with Ari Grace? And Will goes looking for her?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
and with the looming departure of the two actors that play Will and Gabi, I can see it happening.....if one of them dies (Will) and the other (Gabi) decides to take the kid and go visit her mom then Sonny has absolutely no claim to her......unless we see Gabi and Will discussing making arrangements for a will or something to include Sonny, I see the possibility that Sonny will end up heartbroken if something happens to Will and he has no claim to the child and Gabi can make unilateral decisions on Arianna. IDK if it would play out as a good story though, how much drama can you milk from it?

six
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 1 2013, 09:16 AM
six
Like when Gabi leaves town with Ari Grace? And Will goes looking for her?
I'm not sure exactly how Sonny is going to lose his baby, but yeah.

Sweet and Salty

Kriss4
Jul 31 2013, 08:49 PM
I was initially interested in the autopsy results, but stefano's confidence after the phone call means he has someone in the M.E.'s office, probably.
Cremated maybe? That's a long shot I suppose!

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 1 2013, 09:18 AM
six
and with the looming departure of the two actors that play Will and Gabi, I can see it happening.....if one of them dies (Will) and the other (Gabi) decides to take the kid and go visit her mom then Sonny has absolutely no claim to her......unless we see Gabi and Will discussing making arrangements for a will or something to include Sonny, I see the possibility that Sonny will end up heartbroken if something happens to Will and he has no claim to the child and Gabi can make unilateral decisions on Arianna. IDK if it would play out as a good story though, how much drama can you milk from it?
I think the really interesting thing would be what it does to Sonny as a person. I'd like to see what FS could do with a colder, darker Sonny - more of a classic Kiriakis. Leading to a redemptive love story and a kid he'll get to keep, maybe the kid of NewGuy who Sonny can adopt, because the second parent isn't in the picture. Pipe dream time - it'd be nice if Philip were around for this, since he's been there.
Edited by six, Aug 1 2013, 10:01 AM.

lachelle73

Love , love ,love Sonny he knew that Will was trying to push him away because Will feels like he is holding Sonny back from doing something he wants to do. Sonny made it clear to Brent and Will that he wants to be with Will and Ari and he wants to be with Will and Will only. I saw no sparks with Sonny and Brent it looked like two friends talking. Now Brent I think may have a thing for Sonny but Sonny makes it clear he is with Will and that is where he wants to be. You can tell that Will and Brent don't seem to like eachother but tolerate eachother because of Sonny. Will needs to hear Sonny and believe him when he says he wants to be with him and let of those insecurities but I think Sonny gets it because he knows what Will has gone through I loved how calm he was and how emotional Will was he let him know how it is and how its going to be and I really hope Will hears him this time. Sonny want to go but he wants to go with Will and I don't see anything wrong with that me and my husband have to put things off til later because of the children or one of us can't get off work that was realistic so I applaud Sonny for understanding that.

I also don't see why Will and Sonny can't take a weekend or so and go away together, maybe we will see this happen soon I hope so because they need some alone time they both look so stressed. Gabi it seems is always in class and Will and Sonny are home they need a break once in a while too and so does Gabi that is why they should make arrangements for Ari to have a sitter or someone come and watch her while they each do what they need to do. They all love Ari and they are doing what is best for her.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I still can't buy Vargas acting all sympathetic to Nick after everything he did to him. I am glad Nick didn't believe him either. Vargas should never be trusted.

Sami is more tolerable when she share scenes with Lucas. I appreciate AS toning it down and not screeching or smirking like she usually does.

Ahh so much longing when Nick & Gabi were looking at each other. I hope the writers don't forget that and see the good potential sl they have for them. I am rooting for both of them to work through their issues and get back together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Aug 1 2013, 09:48 AM
LuvingLumi
Aug 1 2013, 09:18 AM
six
I think the really interesting thing would be what it does to Sonny as a person. I'd like to see what FS could do with a colder, darker Sonny - more of a classic Kiriakis. Leading to a redemptive love story and a kid he'll get to keep, maybe the kid of NewGuy who Sonny can adopt, because the second parent isn't in the picture. Pipe dream time - it'd be nice if Philip were around for this, since he's been there.
In your scenario....It would be nice if the new guy's kid ends up being pocket...and they bring Philip back just in time to start that story.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply