Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (10,323 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 31 2013, 12:14 PM
Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:10 PM
am103
Jul 31 2013, 12:09 PM
WHY are EJ and Kayla having a civil conversation right now?! I don't even care that it's about Sami's case. HE TORUTED HER HUSBAND.

And now they're re-writing it to say that Sami didn't kill Bernardi after all. Well, this story just lost its potency.
But this "re-writing" was actually foreshadowed when Bernardi actually died so I don't view this a re-writing as much as a reveal of what had already been planned.
Oh, I know! Lol. But the fact that Bernardi died of some other cause (probably Stefano) that didn't involve Sami kind of ruins the point of her going to jail. I wanted her to fry, lol.
I don't think it changes much at all. Either because Bernardi didn't die of a gunshot wound or because she was acting in self-defense, Sami was always going to have an "out." I mean, we've always known it wasn't pre-meditated murder, so I don't get how potentially changing her "out" matters much.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 31 2013, 12:43 PM
This show is SERIOUSLY dragging for me today.
Yep, watched the whole thing and didn't even bother to comment. It was complete filler. I don't mind a filler episode, but if you do one, you have to have really on point and interesting character interactions so the lack of plot isn't so noticeable. This episode definitely lacked that.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

scifi7
Jul 31 2013, 09:22 PM
Kayla cannot stand EJ and even in her interaction with him today you can tell, but ultimately he is the one leading Sami's defense and Sami's freedom is more important than snarking at EJ's actions from six years ago. They may not like the man, but they know that he loves Sami very much and she is the most important thing in his life.

I do think the Bradys/Marlena/Will believe that EJ will do anything to help Sami. And maybe they are desperate enough to be okay with that. But I'm also hoping that their willingness to let EJ take the lead comes back to bite them in the ass because they should know that EJ is an end-justifies-the-means type pf guy. So yeah, EJ is willing to do ANYTHING to free Sami and if the story is written properly, then that anything should end being something very, very bad. :popcorn:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Aug 1 2013, 09:12 AM
I'm surprised that nobody is warning Sonny about getting too attached to a child he has no claim over. This could lead to a good story for him several months from now, though.
It's probably coming as we get closer to CM's exit, but that shouldn't be for another 8 months on-screen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply