Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (10,339 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

If Will was anything like some of the gay men I know, he would invite Brent over for a threesome with him and Sonny. Then Brent would go back to his life after having the opportunity to climb Mt. Sonny. Of course that would require the writers to actually write Will as a confident and sexual gay man instead of this insecure, spineless, asexual jerk that he currently is.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lachelle73
Jul 31 2013, 02:01 PM
Will what are you doing, there is NO way I would send Sonny off alone with Brent. Sonny may not be interested but Brent sure is and Will you better be careful before you push Sonny away. I don't like Brent knew he was up to something another Brian. I wish Sonny would tell Will NO I don't want to go, and I wish instead Sonny would get a babysitter since Gabi is always gone and he and Will go away together for a few days that would be good;writers when are we going to see Will and Sonny have some much needed alone time and that talk they really, really need to have. Will stop pushing the man you love away didn't Marlena already warn you about this. Stop being insecure Will and get in the game with your man. Sonny is the man everybody wants him!!! Even if Sonny does go I trust Sonny, Will has nothing to worry about but he needs to set Brent straight just like he did Brian. When is Brent going away I don't like him, at least Brian I could tolerate but Brent I see no chem with him and Sonny. Sonny looked like he didn't even want to let Brent come in when he came to the door. Come on Will stop feeling sorry for yourself and be that confident guy we know you are.
Baby Arianna has a town full of relatives who would happily watch her for a couple of weeks if Will and Sonny wanted to head off to Bryce Canyon with Brent. They do not need to hire a babysitter. Hell, they could let Maggie take care of her while they were gone as it would give Maggie something worthwhile to do besides pimping Salem's worst couple. Kate, Lucas and Marlena would all gladly keep her for a week or two.

Will's insecurities are going to turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy if keeps pushing Sonny away from him. How in the hell is someone as spineless as Will actually the son of Sami and Lucas?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

michr544125
Aug 1 2013, 05:37 AM
And I can't believe I actually am rooting or Nick and Gabi. I really want to see them work through their differences because they really seem to love each other.
If someone had told me a year ago that I would enjoy a triangle centered on Gabi more than I would enjoy a triangle centered on Abby, I would have laughed in their face. Fast forward to now and the Gabi triangle is far more interesting, genuine and heartfelt than the Abby triangle. That being said, I hope Gabi and Nick can work through their differences and I hope Abby and Chad find their way together, as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply