Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (10,329 Views)
kay
Kay

Honeybees
Jul 31 2013, 02:31 PM
LonePirate
Jul 31 2013, 01:16 PM
If Will was anything like some of the gay men I know, he would invite Brent over for a threesome with him and Sonny. Then Brent would go back to his life after having the opportunity to climb Mt. Sonny. Of course that would require the writers to actually write Will as a confident and sexual gay man instead of this insecure, spineless, asexual jerk that he currently is.
We've had two love scenes with Wilson, and they were pretty naked in both of them. I think we're due for another one, but I don't think Will has been portrayed as asexual where Sonny is concerned. Remember when he tried and failed to use sex to get them back together? Also, I liked that his first kiss was not with Sonny but some random guy he met at a party, and there was at least a hint that Will was out doing stuff with guys other than Sonny before they got together. Also, the show made a point of Sonny saying he'd had a sex life all those months when he was rarely onscreen.

I'm not terribly fond of the Will insecurity thing, but I do think it makes sense that Will is insecure about everything that he has put Sonny through. I also like that Will has been pulled into a bit of Kiriakas family drama and was not an a-hole about Sonny accidentally sending the video or Adrienne coming forward with it. In the latter case, he simply admitted that her actions hurt his mom, and therefor hurt him. Sonny appeared more upset.

Will and Sonny are now young parents, so it stands to reason that sex would be a little harder to make time for. It wasn't that long ago when Sonny was trying to get alone with Will and they kept getting interrupted by visitors.

Will and Sonny are in the middle of an umbrella story, and they've got a little side story of their own. It's not perfect, but it's still entertaining to me.
Great post.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply