Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (10,322 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

LOVED that time of Justin, Adrienne and Angelica. That scruffy Justin was a fun bad ass...:)

I want to see Alexander to come back SO bad! I think there's a ton of story there. Angelica would have to hide because she's still a wanted woman-- you know, murder of Hank Tobin?

But see, if she came back that would mean that Wally and Judi would be on more and that would take away from Sami, EJ, Jennifer and Daniel and we all know that's not going to happen. :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 31 2013, 02:05 PM
Mirage75
Jul 31 2013, 11:50 AM
I loved scruffy Justin. :swoon: And absolutely loathed JC's Angelica lol. Jane Elliott will always be my favorite Angelica. JC's version was so over the top at times. But she did give Justin and Adrienne some high drama. And yes, Alexander needs to get his happy ass back into Salem and cause some major chaos in the Kiriakis mansion- anything to continue to have Justin and Adrienne front and center. And yes, even bring Angelica back too. If it would mean more story for Justin and Adrienne.

I want so much to agree with this, but as a J&M fan, I'm so afraid of what this might do to J&A.
Isn't that sad too? I know what you mean.... :shame:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

This show today was nothing to write home about, that's for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply