Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 08:21 AM (10,550 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Thank goodness the era of mullets is over.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 12:38 PM
Did anyone else find Lucas' concern for EJ strange? it was like Lucas had become an EJami cheerleader. Did i miss something, cause i don't recall Lucas ever being pro-"Sami with EJ"?!
He was just being polite, imo. I would have thought it was weird if he'd dropped by the mansion to be EJ's shoulder to cry on, but he just made small talk with Sami.

six
Member Avatar

I'm in favor of Nick getting lectured, but I'm not in favor of Rafe recapping the whole damn story.

six
Member Avatar

Will should just go ahead and book Sonny and Substitute Will a hotel room.

six
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jul 31 2013, 09:36 PM
magicsteacher
Jul 31 2013, 08:42 PM
Kriss4
Jul 31 2013, 07:43 PM
Why would EJ discuss anything at the jail in front of anyone?

Stefano might have someone in place there. Bernardi's replacement.
I think Stefano gave us that hint today when he had his phone convo and told whoever he was talking to...oh, so that's their next move. Stefano already knows about exhuming the body and the new autopsy. Ej was a fool to talk in front of that guard about it...didn't Justin tell him yesterday to just stop talking?

The cop never left ejami's sight while they were talking. at the same time, Stephano was on the phone with his informant. so it was clear the cop is the one who tipped stephano off.
I think you meant "isn't the one" and I agree. It seems that Stefano has someone at the hospital. Stefano's razor disappeared and someone was able to get to Bernardi and finish him off without arousing suspicion.

six
Member Avatar

I'm surprised that nobody is warning Sonny about getting too attached to a child he has no claim over. This could lead to a good story for him several months from now, though.

six
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 1 2013, 09:16 AM
six
Aug 1 2013, 09:12 AM
I'm surprised that nobody is warning Sonny about getting too attached to a child he has no claim over. This could lead to a good story for him several months from now, though.
Like when Gabi leaves town with Ari Grace? And Will goes looking for her?
I'm not sure exactly how Sonny is going to lose his baby, but yeah.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 1 2013, 09:18 AM
six
Aug 1 2013, 09:12 AM
and with the looming departure of the two actors that play Will and Gabi, I can see it happening.....if one of them dies (Will) and the other (Gabi) decides to take the kid and go visit her mom then Sonny has absolutely no claim to her......unless we see Gabi and Will discussing making arrangements for a will or something to include Sonny, I see the possibility that Sonny will end up heartbroken if something happens to Will and he has no claim to the child and Gabi can make unilateral decisions on Arianna. IDK if it would play out as a good story though, how much drama can you milk from it?
I think the really interesting thing would be what it does to Sonny as a person. I'd like to see what FS could do with a colder, darker Sonny - more of a classic Kiriakis. Leading to a redemptive love story and a kid he'll get to keep, maybe the kid of NewGuy who Sonny can adopt, because the second parent isn't in the picture. Pipe dream time - it'd be nice if Philip were around for this, since he's been there.
Edited by six, Aug 1 2013, 10:01 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply