Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MSN Q&A with Jen Lilley (Theresa); "Right now, I'm all about Dr. Dan..."
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 03:41 PM (1,837 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Haven't seen this interview on here yet, but if it is feel free to remove! Some interesting stuff in this one...

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/post--days-of-our-lives-qanda-jen-lilley-gets-feisty?_blg=2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Thanks. She seems like a sweet girl!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It's infinitely foolish to throw an interesting new legacy character down the Daniel hole. How many strong characters have been thrown under the bus to service that disaster?

The list is long.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Theresa's started eyeing Daniel, already. How will Jennifer's relationship with him play into that attraction?

It's going to be fun, is all I can say. I've had a blast with Missy [Reeves (Jennifer)] and I do think Jennifer's relationship with Daniel makes him more attractive It motivates her to crank it up a notch. Theresa never wants to do what people say, even if that's what she originally wanted to do. If she wanted to file forms for some reason and then Jenn asked her to file them, she'd be like, "Never mind. I'm going to file my nails instead."

I was hoping Teresa wouldn't be lusting after Dr. Sleaze. UGH!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 31 2013, 03:49 PM
It's infinitely foolish to throw an interesting new legacy character down the Daniel hole. How many strong characters have been thrown under the bus to service that disaster?

The list is long.
Posted Image

very long indeed.. I wish they'd just get rid of him already he adds nothing to the show... the only thing he does is destroy every woman he's paired with imo

jam6242
Member Avatar

I like Theresa so far so I'm disappointed she's going after Daniel. Since she's supposed to be a bad girl, I hope she brings him down at least. LOL, at hoping she doesn't have to sleep with Victor!

trojangal
Member Avatar

If Teresa is going after Dan please,please,please let Jen or Abby walk in on them!
That would be the only redeeming outcome for me

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I hope it isn't to make JJ hate Cheeto even more so he goes off the rails and does something really bad that everyone will hate him for doing, and he'll have to seek Taniel's forgiveness.

Or he does something really stupid where either he gets hurt really bad, or Abby, Phloe's kid, or podifer does so Saint douchbag must swoop in to save the day.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 31 2013, 06:41 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Another legacy character flushed down the toilet for Dr. Douche. Another one bites the dust! These writers suck. :flipoff:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am liking JL as Theresa, but Dan has to go away!

LuLu2102

Oh my God, writers! Stop. Stop trying to convince us that Daniel is so good-looking and handsome and amazing that women of all ages can't resist him. It's not working and I'm becoming embarrassed on Shawn Christian's behalf.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I know. You would think the writers would have learned from the Chelsea/Dan travesty. It's almost like we are going there again.

scifi7
Member Avatar

I like Theresa, I hope there is more to her than Dannifer angst.

Keith
Member Avatar

Someone needs to correct her over these Shane rewrites. Those scenes were NOT the last time Jeannie saw Shane. It has been said several times as Patsy guested over the years that both kids have been back and forth between LA and London. Plus, when Kim was suffering from MPD the kids went to London (and Shane) off-screen. Apparently, they wound up back with Kim (per Patsy's guest stints and the arrival of Theresa). Shane cane be the distant fatherhood figure they want easily without rewriting all of that IMO.

jdawg1077

jam6242
Jul 31 2013, 04:53 PM
I like Theresa so far so I'm disappointed she's going after Daniel. Since she's supposed to be a bad girl, I hope she brings him down at least. LOL, at hoping she doesn't have to sleep with Victor!
I liked her Victor comment, too. Not only because it was funny, but because it shows she's clearly done her homework on her characters history, as well as the history of Kimberly and Caroline. I like it when actors take that aspect of their work seriously.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LOL @ Theresa sleeping with Victor consider that both her grandmother & mother have already been there.

am103
Member Avatar

I think the most interesting part of the article is Lilley saying that Theresa has no romantic feelings for JJ, and that their relationship is more brother/sister than anything else. Does Theresa really not have a romantic interest (besides Daniel)? Fascinating.

Donovanfan

Keith
Aug 1 2013, 12:34 PM
Someone needs to correct her over these Shane rewrites. Those scenes were NOT the last time Jeannie saw Shane. It has been said several times as Patsy guested over the years that both kids have been back and forth between LA and London. Plus, when Kim was suffering from MPD the kids went to London (and Shane) off-screen. Apparently, they wound up back with Kim (per Patsy's guest stints and the arrival of Theresa). Shane cane be the distant fatherhood figure they want easily without rewriting all of that IMO.
Yeah, just in general Shane was a very loving father. I can see him screwing it up, breaking promises, etc. but I can't see him being indifferent. If anything, Shane would have been really guilty about losing that first year of her life and would have tried really hard in those early years to make it up to her. But, I'm afraid Shane's going to get thrown under the bus, like Steve, John and Jack to justify a S/L and Theresa's behavior. :shame:

I can't wait to find out what brought all this on. I'm kind of hoping that this all started when Shane disappeared and Kim got cancer and that it just was too much for her to handle and this is how she's coping. Now she pushes everyone away, If I don't care, I can't get hurt. I guess we'll see.

The only thing about her getting involved with Daniel, is that it puts her in Victor's orbit. I'm really curious what Victor would say to her, if anything. Probably offer her some candy. :eyeroll: Of course, Victor and Shane were in the same room 20 years later and nothing happened, but I love when the younger set bumps into history and don't have a clue.
Edited by Donovanfan, Aug 2 2013, 12:27 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

am103
Aug 1 2013, 02:42 PM
I think the most interesting part of the article is Lilley saying that Theresa has no romantic feelings for JJ, and that their relationship is more brother/sister than anything else. Does Theresa really not have a romantic interest (besides Daniel)? Fascinating.
I hate that part. I was really hoping Theresa would be a love interest for JJ. Instead she's just the latest female to be sacrificed at the alter of St. Daniel. :flipoff:

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 2 2013, 06:56 AM
am103
Aug 1 2013, 02:42 PM
I hate that part. I was really hoping Theresa would be a love interest for JJ. Instead she's just the latest female to be sacrificed at the alter of St. Daniel. :flipoff:
I was hoping she'd deflower JJ, then move on to Daniel. Give Jen-Jen two things to freak out about, and maybe send her running back to journalism to get away from Theresa and Daniel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply