Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
July 2013 Episode Rankings & Stats
Topic Started: Jul 31 2013, 04:33 PM (775 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

DAILY CAST CHART: Review each day's cast list from July 2013 at http://www.jason47.com/days/castcharts2013.html

2013 Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this year (1/1/13-7/30/13), out of a total of 147 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes
1. Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 102
2. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 100
3. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Horton) 94
4. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 93
5. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 92
6. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 87
7. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 83
8. Greg Vaughan (Eric Brady) 75
*. Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) 75
10. Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez) 73

July Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (7/1/13-7/31/13), out of a total of 23 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

1. Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 17
2. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 16
*. Greg Vaughan (Eric Brady) 16
4. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 15
5. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Horton) 14
6. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 13
7. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 12
*. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 12
9. Wally Kurth (Justin Kiriakis) 11
*. Jen Lilley (Theresa Donovan) 11
*. Casey Moss (JJ Deveraux) 11
*. Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis) 11

SET TOTALS: July 2013:
Brady Pub...16
DiMera Mansion...16
Horton Town Square...13
Kiriakis Mansion...13
Rectory Office...13
Nurses' Station...11
Horton Living Room...10
Horton Town Square Private Area...10
Sonny/Will/Gabi's Apartment...10
Coffee House...9
Jennifer's Office...8
Rafe's Hospital Room...8
Daniel's Apartment...7
Lake...7
Courtroom...4
Park...4
Sami's Jail Cell...4
St. Luke's Academy...4
Kayla's Office...3
Police Station...3
St. Luke's Garden...3
Hospital Exam Room...2
Police Station Waiting Room...2
Rectory Shower...2
St. Luke's Academy Classroom...2
Daniel's Bed (Limbo)...1
Eric's Capital Plaza Hotel Room...1
High School Corridor...1
Hope's Office...1
Hospital Room (empty)...1
JJ's Bedroom (Horton)...1
Kristen's Bedroom (DiMera)...1
Lake (2nd area)...1
Private Jet...1
Rafe's Bedroom...1

DIRECTORS & SCRIPT WRITERS:
7/1/13: Grant A. Johnson & Carolyn Culliton
7/2/13: Albert Alarr & Carolyn Culliton
7/3/13: Phil Sogard & Jeanne Marie Ford
7/4/13: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
7/5/13: Steven Williford & Janet Iacobuzio
7/8/13: Grant A. Johnson & Richard Culliton
7/9/13: Herb Stein & Carolyn Culliton
7/10/13: Grant A. Johnson & Melissa Salmons
7/11/13: Albert Alarr & Jeanne Marie Ford
7/12/13: Steven Williford & Jeanne Marie Ford
7/15/13: Steven Williford & David Cherrill
7/16/13: Albert Alarr & David Cherrill
7/17/13: Albert Alarr & David Cherrill
7/18/13: Herb Stein & Janet Iacobuzio
7/19/13: Steven Williford & Richard Culliton
7/22/13: Steven Williford & Richard Culliton
7/23/13: Albert Alarr & Carolyn Culliton
7/24/13: Grant A. Johnson & Melissa Salmons
7/25/13: Steven Williford & Jeanne Marie Ford
7/26/13: Herb Stein & David Cherrill
7/29/13: Herb Stein & Richard Culliton
7/30/13: Albert Alarr & Carolyn Culliton
7/31/13: Albert Alarr & Janet Iacobuzio

http://www.jason47.com
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

i think i say this every month - too much Sami, too much EJ, too much Fetch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

and this is just beyond sad:
Quote:

25. Lauren Boles (Ciara Brady) 6
*. Harper & Sydnee Udell (Arianna Horton) 6
28. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 5
*. Evan & Luke Kruntchev (Parker Jonas) 5
no contract vet should be out-episode numbered by an infant and a 9 year old and have an equal number of episodes as a 4-5 year old.
last year, Kristian appeared in just over 1/2 the episodes. as of the end of July, she's appeared in only 34% of the episodes. Assuming Kristian's guarantee hasn't changed, she should've been in about 20-25 more episodes by this point. that's a whole month's worth of episodes. Whatever's coming in the second half of the year better make up for this serious underutilization in the first half of the year!!

jb1183

Yay for Justin and Adrienne/Wally and Judi! More of them, less of Fetch, please!
Edited by jb1183, Jul 31 2013, 04:52 PM.

jb1183

Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:

no contract vet should be out-episode numbered by an infant and a 9 year old and have an equal number of episodes as a 4-5 year old.
last year, Kristian appeared in just over 1/2 the episodes. as of the end of July, she's appeared in only 34% of the episodes. Assuming Kristian's guarantee hasn't changed, she should've been in about 20-25 more episodes by this point. that's a whole month's worth of episodes. Whatever's coming in the second half of the year better make up for this serious underutilization in the first half of the year!!
And she still hasn't caught up with Chloe, who's been gone for 3 1/2 months!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo Go Wally/Justin and Judi/Adrienne! Love it! I want more.

Thank you, Jason. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jb1183
Jul 31 2013, 04:56 PM
Supergirlx2
Quote:

And she still hasn't caught up with Chloe, who's been gone for 3 1/2 months!
that's even more sad.

La_Laa

Banus has no her own storyline, her character isn't paired with anyone right now, and she has been in 73 episodes and is in 13th place. It's ridiculous!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So happy to see Wally & Judi in the mix this month! I am so enjoying the ride!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The focus is still too heavy on Ejami and Dannifer with a side of Kristen....the show was good for a little while but I don't see it picking up anytime soon.....they'd be lucky if they don't lose all they gained this year by the time the summer is over.

spartan
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 31 2013, 04:33 PM

July Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (7/1/13-7/31/13), out of a total of 23 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

1. Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 17
2. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 16
*. Greg Vaughan (Eric Brady) 16
4. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 15
5. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Horton) 14
6. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 13
7. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 12
*. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 12
9. Wally Kurth (Justin Kiriakis) 11
*. Jen Lilley (Theresa Donovan) 11
*. Casey Moss (JJ Deveraux) 11
*. Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis) 11

http://www.jason47.com
With the exception of Dannifer scenes, I totally dig this list. No wonder I was liking the July epis so much.

I'm thrilled to see Wally in the Top 10! I hope it continues. Even better if Judi would join him in that monthly ranking.

#2 and #9 pretty much rock my world but I love the way they've been weaving the stories in and out of many different characters lately.
Edited by spartan, Jul 31 2013, 07:17 PM.

dooldooldool

Supergirlx2
.....last year, Kristian appeared in just over 1/2 the episodes. as of the end of July, she's appeared in only 34% of the episodes. Assuming Kristian's guarantee hasn't changed,.....
I think that is a HUGE assumption. I suspect that part of her new deal called for a reduction in her guarantee. I suspect the same (or less) was offered to PR. He chose to move on. Meanwhile, KA decided that a steady acting gig and paycheck was better than sitting at home, texting her son, and designing jewelry that is less marketable when she isn't a "star". She seems to have made most of this change, amping up her tweeting and being an excellent team player. In return, she'll get a few minor stoyrline arcs and be featured as a longtime Horton Family legacy character.

Jason47
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Jul 31 2013, 07:57 PM
Supergirlx2
.....last year, Kristian appeared in just over 1/2 the episodes. as of the end of July, she's appeared in only 34% of the episodes. Assuming Kristian's guarantee hasn't changed,.....
I think that is a HUGE assumption. I suspect that part of her new deal called for a reduction in her guarantee. I suspect the same (or less) was offered to PR. He chose to move on. Meanwhile, KA decided that a steady acting gig and paycheck was better than sitting at home, texting her son, and designing jewelry that is less marketable when she isn't a "star". She seems to have made most of this change, amping up her tweeting and being an excellent team player. In return, she'll get a few minor stoyrline arcs and be featured as a longtime Horton Family legacy character.
They may have saved her for later this year, since Kristian posted she was working a ton in June and July, so look for heavy story for Hope in October/November. I think someone posted she worked 14 out of the 15 days they taped this month, so that means she'll be around for virtually every episode in November sweeps.

UPDATE: Found it...Supergirlx2 posted this on July 26: "^typically, i'd be disappointed Kristian's not working, but considering she has shot scenes the last 14 workdays, i'm glad she has at least a 3 day weekend."
Edited by Jason47, Jul 31 2013, 08:13 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Supergirlx2
the reason I assumed her guarantee hadn't changed was because Kristian had previously resigned her contract for 2 years: 2011-2013. therefore, it wouldn't be a big assumption to say that her guarantee was the same. even if there was a reworking of her contract, i find it hard to believe that they would drop her from 2.5 episodes/week to 1.5 episodes/week (wouldn't that pretty much put her in the running to be dropped to "recurring" status? and yet she's still a contract actor).
Kristian's jewelry would still be quite marketable since she's already been building the brand for 5+ years, and she could do regular appearances on HSC. That said, she stays on the show because she loves her job.
I don't think that Ken would've said in his last interview that he knows that it's time to give Kristian a meaty story if she had such a low guarantee. They'd have to have Hope disappear for a few months in order to be able to wrack up the number of free episodes needed to create a meaty story for Hope.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 31 2013, 08:10 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 31 2013, 08:02 PM
dooldooldool
Supergirlx2
They may have saved her for later this year, since Kristian posted she was working a ton in June and July, so look for heavy story for Hope in October/November. I think someone posted she worked 14 out of the 15 days they taped this month, so that means she'll be around for virtually every episode in November sweeps.
<-- someone :bye:

question though: would what they shot in June/July count to her guarantee from her old contract or to her new contract? i guess that regardless, the writers would've had to have had this story at least in the planning stages by the time Kristian sat down for negotiations, yes?!

all i have to say is that October/November/... better be beyond worth it, cause i'm tired of Hope being a "pop-up". it makes sense for recurring characters to be "pop-up"s, but not a contract player!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 08:09 PM
someone :bye:

question though: would what they shot in June/July count to her guarantee from her old contract or to her new contract? i guess that regardless, the writers would've had to have had this story at least in the planning stages by the time Kristian sat down for negotiations, yes?!
A little tricky to figure out anymore, since they do the 4 months ahead thing now. It used to be you'd sign for 4 years, start airing in a November and then last air 4 Novembers later. But now, with the extra 4 months added in, don't know if they restructured contracts or not someway.

And I did search and find your quote to give you credit, just as you were posing this post!!

:bye:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 31 2013, 08:12 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 31 2013, 08:09 PM
someone :bye:

A little tricky to figure out anymore, since they do the 4 months ahead thing now. It used to be you'd sign for 4 years, start airing in a November and then last air 4 Novembers later. But now, with the extra 4 months added in, don't know if they restructured contracts or not someway.

And I did search and find your quote to give you credit, just as you were posing this post!!

:bye:
:bye: awww.

i can see how the 4 month gap could really throw things off, especially for those that have been around since the 90s.

scifi7
Member Avatar

The show is quite enjoyable right now, love the mix as it is.

LovingDays

freaking to much of dannifer godddddd

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply