Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, August 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 1 2013, 09:08 AM (7,084 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 2 2013, 10:19 AM
Sweet and Salty
Aug 2 2013, 05:14 AM
countess_cutlass
Aug 1 2013, 07:53 PM
Lucas and JJ was nice. Bryan does a really great job with all of his scenes -- they need to put him back on contract, stat. Also loved Jennifer and Lucas's scenes; they seemed so natural and at ease with other each.

BUT LOL @ Jennifer's hilariously off-base assessment of Theresa to Hope. Has she permanently taken up in some bizarro la-la land of delusion? Where up is down, right is left, and Dan is somehow superior to Jack? Can't even with that craziness.

OMG Hope...NO. I love you, but STAHP with this Dannifer nonsense. Please, writers, give Hope a saucy romance of her to distract her from the Fetch propping.

Did Eric and Nicole actually have some good tension today? I really enjoyed their scenes together. I haven't said that in a while.
Rather than a love interest for Hope, more Ciara please! Hope is great without a romance for now! Later on down the road!
i'm sure that TPTB could do both. Ciara snarking about a new man in her mom's life would be priceless!
Not to mention when she cuts up his clothes with scissors. And hopefully locks him out of the house, knifes his tires, and spray paints his car. Ciara and JJ should really hang out. And Theresa too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Aug 2 2013, 10:42 AM
Supergirlx2
Sweet and Salty
countess_cutlass
Aug 1 2013, 07:53 PM
Lucas and JJ was nice. Bryan does a really great job with all of his scenes -- they need to put him back on contract, stat. Also loved Jennifer and Lucas's scenes; they seemed so natural and at ease with other each.

BUT LOL @ Jennifer's hilariously off-base assessment of Theresa to Hope. Has she permanently taken up in some bizarro la-la land of delusion? Where up is down, right is left, and Dan is somehow superior to Jack? Can't even with that craziness.

OMG Hope...NO. I love you, but STAHP with this Dannifer nonsense. Please, writers, give Hope a saucy romance of her to distract her from the Fetch propping.

Did Eric and Nicole actually have some good tension today? I really enjoyed their scenes together. I haven't said that in a while.
Rather than a love interest for Hope, more Ciara please! Hope is great without a romance for now! Later on down the road!
i'm sure that TPTB could do both. Ciara snarking about a new man in her mom's life would be priceless!
Not to mention when she cuts up his clothes with scissors. And hopefully locks him out of the house, knifes his tires, and spray paints his car. Ciara and JJ should really hang out. And Theresa too.
Ciara could teach JJ & Theresa a few things. lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, Aug 2 2013, 12:01 PM.

Romancer66

Honeybees
Aug 2 2013, 10:04 AM
Sweet and Salty
Aug 2 2013, 05:07 AM
Kriss4
Aug 1 2013, 07:19 PM
Jennifer needs jack. She's having a tough time.
Truer words could never be spoken. What if he were here. What a great presence he would have!!
Remember how poorly written the end of the Abby stalker plotline was but how Matt Ashford did amazingly during the reveal and was such a caring parent to Abby, even though he recognized she had problems and had done wrong?

Yeah. That was amazing.

More amazing than anything that's happened between Dan and Jennifer.
What I remember was that expression on Jack's face after everything with Austin had come out. For the first time ever, he was looking at his daughter with less than total adoration. While it was clear he still loved her and intended to support her, there was disappointment and a touch of grimness there too. A "yeah, you screwed up big time and now you're going to have to face the music" look. It gave me high hopes for the fallout (promptly dashed since MarDar couldn't tackle fall-out to save their lives), but it was a great, believable moment all the same. I only wish Jack could have had a moment like that with Jennifer, in which he could acknowledge that she'd let him down and disappointed him too. He always gave her too many free passes for the shit she pulled.

I miss Jack, of course. But I also miss the fallible, not-so-self-righteous Abigail who could screw up and who didn't think she had all the answers or the unquestioned moral high ground. Right now, she's as unbearable as her mother, and all she does is prop Fetch like almost everyone else in Salem.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 2 2013, 11:06 AM
blueskies
Aug 2 2013, 10:42 AM
Supergirlx2
Sweet and Salty

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ciara could teach JJ & Theresa a few things. lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
I love those. I'm so using that first one as my avatar when I can change it tonight.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I miss Bo a lot now :(

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Aug 2 2013, 12:26 PM
I love those. I'm so using that first one as my avatar when I can change it tonight.
be my guest. the "again" one is priceless with sound. i don't think i realized how good little Lauren was at snarky material until this year. but looking back, she killed it even 3 years ago.
(for anyone that wants to rewatch those scenes, they're from Feb 3 2010)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply