Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, August 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 1 2013, 09:08 AM (6,963 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Miss Rhi
Aug 1 2013, 12:03 PM
Ugh @ the Daniel propping.
i don't get it. i just read something that happens closer to the end of the episode & it has me going "huh????"/"WTF????".
i allow Hope to want her cousin to be happy, but i don't need her to be masterminding Dannifer to resolve their problems.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hope is becoming a pod?

It's like invasion of the body snatchers. Most of Salem has been taken over by Daniel-propping pod people. Only JJ, Lucas and Anne are truly human.

As much as I feel like I complain too much about this, it really is god-awful writing to have everyone in town cheering on these two middle aged teenagers.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 2 2013, 11:16 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Abe AND Theo! WIN!

KAM

Jeannie/Theresa pants at Daniel and Anne comes from behind and drags her off down the hall. Too funny, Missy!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

im really going to miss Casey :(

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh my God, I love BD and little smile and the line delivery "you ragged on Daniel."

LovingDays

Hahaha JJ/Lucas are the bestt hating on Daniel

LovingDays

Wow Jen really looks pretty

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Anne & Theresa sniping at one another is HIGHLY amusing & entertaining. lol

LovingDays

Nicole looks hot

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

There go Eric & Nicole with all of their fabulous, angsty subtext again. *swoon*

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Why all the ladies on DAYS looks so gorgeous?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
Aug 1 2013, 12:08 PM
Hope is becoming a pod?

It's like invasion of the body snatchers. Most of Salem has been taken over by Daniel-propping pod people. Only JJ, Lucas and Anne are truly human.

As much as I feel like I complain to much about this, it really is god-awful writing to have everyone in town cheering on these two middle aged teenagers.
Hope has technically always been on the Dannifer bandwagon. that said, it would be nice to have someone go "why did you break up again? maybe if you keep finding reasons why you need to break up, you shouldn't be together any more" and not just be all sad and want them back together.

LovingDays

i think is saw already this shirt on Hope

LovingDays

Freaking love Theresa

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I gotten give props to BD. He's been treated like crap by this show, yet he brings his all to his scenes. Lucas is arguably become the heart of the Horton family.

LovingDays

please Eric just kiss Nicole

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Not really a lot going on today, but I'm LOVING all of these varied character interactions. Hope/Theresa is made of WIN!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 1 2013, 10:42 AM
early 80s Roman/Marlena >>>>>> John/Marlena
meanwhile RoJohn/Marlena >>>>>> John/Marlena
RoJohn & Marlena > John & Marlena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don & Marlena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

everything else.
Edited by The Room Stops, Aug 1 2013, 12:23 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think Hope's top is from the same collection that Jennifer's great dress from a few weeks ago is from.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply