Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Look who is all grown up...
Topic Started: Aug 1 2013, 06:23 PM (2,162 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

GUESS WHO??

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

90s Shawn-Douglas?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

No clue. :shrug:

Jason47
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 1 2013, 06:29 PM
90s Shawn-Douglas?
Hmmm....we had four actors who played Shawn Douglas in the 1990s...

six
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 1 2013, 06:29 PM
90s Shawn-Douglas?
That was my guess. The one who spent the most time with Carbo, is the one I'm thinking. Don't know his name.

ShaneDOOLFan

Scott Groff?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

He reminds me of the kid who played Brady in the mid 90's.

Jason47
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 1 2013, 06:38 PM
Scott Groff?
Ding ding ding....we have a winner!! :applause: :chee: :applause:

Scott Groff, who played Shawn D from 1990-1995 and then left acting for good. He even won a Soap Opera Digest award during his time on Days.

ShaneDOOLFan

can I get a hint of the good news PMed to me, promise not to share. Please?

Joshua
Member Avatar

He was a great Shawn D. I remember being upset he left, because he left right before the puzzle box scene when it was proven Gina was really Hope. So the O'Donnell kid was the one who got to play those reunion scenes as Shawn D. I think O'Donnell was his last name, anyway.

blueskies
Member Avatar

that's a terrible haircut.

i feel like i'm being really bitter today. So i also want to apologize to him for that remark.
Edited by blueskies, Aug 1 2013, 07:01 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

He looks so different now.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Scott Groff at the 1994 SOD Awards:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Joshua
Aug 1 2013, 06:53 PM
He was a great Shawn D. I remember being upset he left, because he left right before the puzzle box scene when it was proven Gina was really Hope. So the O'Donnell kid was the one who got to play those reunion scenes as Shawn D. I think O'Donnell was his last name, anyway.
Ah yes I remember that, and if I remember 100% correctly, Scott's last episode at the pub was also RKK's last day. The next day Colin O'Donnell played Shawn-D & Peter Reckell was back as Bo :D

Aimikins
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Aug 1 2013, 09:07 PM
Scott Groff at the 1994 SOD Awards:

Aww Ryan and Vicki! :wub2:

paul89

i liked Colin O'Donnell he was the best :) and really sexy :P

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL at even the child actors sweeping up the SOD Awards for DAYS....can you imagine the stars from GL/ATWT and other notorious losers at the SOD Awards...eyes could not be rolling harder than during that moment.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 2 2013, 12:43 PM
LOL at even the child actors sweeping up the SOD Awards for DAYS....can you imagine the stars from GL/ATWT and other notorious losers at the SOD Awards...eyes could not be rolling harder than during that moment.
Probably just because I love Days but I vastly prefer the SOD awards to the Daytime Emmys.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Aug 2 2013, 12:43 PM
LoL, I think ALL of the soaps rolled their eyes at DAYS that year.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Haha, awwwww. Scott Groff was my first soap opera crush. I started creeping on Days actors early. :whistle:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply