Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 2 2013, 07:21 AM (7,839 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love Anne being hatefully snarky on both Jeannie Theresa & Jennifer.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ha! Jeannie Theresa got cock blocked by cousin Father Eric & she gives him a death glare. lol

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I love how JJ will fight tooth and nail with Jennifer but he will immediately stand up for her against anyone outside the family. He couldn't wait to tear into Nicole once he connected her name with prior events.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LonePirate
Aug 2 2013, 12:17 PM
I love how JJ will fight tooth and nail with Jennifer but he will immediately stand up for her against anyone outside the family. He couldn't wait to tear into Nicole once he connected her name with prior events.
I agree! The fact that JJ will torment & manipulate Jennifer (and Abby when he can) relentlessly and yet is so ready to throw down with anyone else who attempts it is a wonderful bit of character for him and makes him far more interesting to me.

blueskies
Member Avatar

So far this eppi sounds great. Wish I could go home early to watch!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I'm not sure if this Adrienne and Abby conversation will encourage Abby to keep her mouth shut or to blab to the police.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do love that they're drawing parallels between Chad's tumor & Lexie.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This JJ/Nicole fight is all kinds of awesome & total win.

Sevprince

LonePirate
Aug 2 2013, 12:17 PM
I wish Sonny would do the same.

Adrienne is on today. :applause: I have to catch her clips later on youtube.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Casey Moss is going toe to toe with Arianne Zucker and is MORE than holding his own. WELL DONE!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

WOOHOO! Kristen is in Mason's office dressed as SUSAN! SO. MUCH. FUCKING. WIN!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I really want Nicole and JJ to re-enact the Bancroft and Hoffman scenes from The Graduate.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 2 2013, 12:26 PM
Casey Moss is going toe to toe with Arianne Zucker and is MORE than holding his own. WELL DONE!
I can't believe what a good little actor he is. Just goes to show that being inexperienced shouldn't be an excuse. *cough* Cameron *cough*
Edited by tomsawyer, Aug 2 2013, 12:34 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
Aug 2 2013, 12:25 PM
I do love that they're drawing parallels between Chad's tumor & Lexie.
Didn't Stefano also have some brain tumor something? Wasn't that why he was so desperate for the 3 prisms?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* JenTer: "I get this little twinge in my back whenever I do this." Daniel: "Then don't do that." lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahahaha. Anne said Maxine was busy trying to earn her matchmaking badge. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh.Em.Gee. All of the characters are being SO damn snarky today and I'm loving EVERY single minute of it!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Following Jen Lilley's live tweeting session. I only saw a few others but she is definitely the best live tweeter I've seen so far. She's actually watching for one!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I need five minutes of every episode to be dedicated to Anne commenting about events and people at the hospital. If she can get in a few good jabs about Jennifer and Daniel along the way, even better.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I swear that there are SO many characters & SO many different things going on today, but there really isn't. I'm eager to see the script writer today.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply