Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 2 2013, 07:21 AM (7,723 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer really does look hot today (and yesterday)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Abena
Member Avatar

Kristen is blowing the roof off with that Susan impersonation! I will miss ED when she leaves days :tears:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

That's not exactly what I had in mind when JJ plays with something in his pants and his hands end up covered in a white substance.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I remember her voice being a little more high pitched as Susan.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Today's episode has been so much fun.

Jeannie Theresa THIRSTY for Daniel and he's just not interested. The looks he was giving her were sort of hilarious. I actually thought Shawn Christian did well with her to be honest. I liked him for the first time in QUITE a while. LOL @ Eric getting in her way and the death stare. Jen Lilley is fun as hell to watch.

Casey Moss is a terrific find. He more than held his own with Arianne Zucker. Those scenes were great. I agree about JJ. I love how he torments his mother and sister but will throw down for them in a second and defend them, and his entire family, for that matter.

I kind of am noticing a contrast (deliberate?) between JJ and Theresa in regards to their family. JJ does seem to love his but he acts out, while Theresa can't seem to stand hers and they're both putting on fronts.

This show needs to lock and chain them and not let them leave like every good young actor this show finds. And we've lost a LOT.

Eeee. SO here for Anne hating on Jenn (who looks quite good, wow!). Dead at her comments at Maxine earning her matchmaking degree. Love her hate for Jeannie Theresa too.

Kristen masquerading as an even more hick version of Susan was a trip. I loved her making a mess all over the detective's desk. Nice nod to Susan.

Such a fun, good, entertaining episode!

This episode proves to me Shawn Christian and Melissa Reeves DRAG EACH OTHER DOWN. They shine so much more with others. Period. End of story.
Edited by KMan101, Aug 2 2013, 12:46 PM.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Eric Martsolf: Retweet if you've had sex since 1923.
https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/363355602040270848

:D :D

KMan101
Member Avatar

I love how Kristen 'works' while Brady sits around chatting with Jennifer over some tea at the Horton house. IDK. I just find it funny. I do think it's nice he and Jennifer are friends, I guess.
Edited by KMan101, Aug 2 2013, 12:50 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ack! Kristen/Susan starts to leave Mason's office right as Eric & Daniel walk in!

LovingDays

Susan All the wayyy

KMan101
Member Avatar

I assume all of this is the nod to JER that Eileen Davidson mentioned in one of her interviews? Or is that still coming down the road?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Can we please stop using blue as the wall color for every office in Salem. Please?

Can we ditch Dr. Stripper? He's so awful.

I like that they keep up with the Father Matt/Nicole relationship (and his with Chloe, for that matter).

LovingDays

I cant believe ED is leaving......Awesome Actress going to miss her :(

LonePirate
Member Avatar

That shirt really accentuates Martsolf's biceps.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

These intimate Brady/Jennifer talks are always unsettling since she's actually supposed to be old enough to be his mother.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Short threads mean either really good eppi or really bad. I love it when it means really good :)

LovingDays

who's Mason is he a recurring character?

KMan101
Member Avatar

I am going to miss Eileen Davidson so much.

Beyond words.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Grant A. Johnson from a script written by Jeanne Marie Ford (who continues to turn in some really good and solid work, IMO)

LovingDays

Best part of the show.....

Anne like always...hating on Jen
JJ/Nicole Fight
Of Course ED aka Kristen/Susan

Rosebud
Member Avatar

What a shocker, Kristen cornered and trying to get out of a jam. I've never seen that before. Ever.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply