Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of 8/5; Marlena vs Kristen
Topic Started: Aug 2 2013, 10:13 PM (1,701 Views)
paul89

love it :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Abena
Member Avatar

Aren't they too old for catfights? I hope not! Bring it on :rockon: :jj:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Marlena kicked Kristen's ass before in a catfight, she got this. Of course, this time around, they're playing Kristen as the right party and Marlena as the antagonist in Bristen's twuvuwforeva story. So who knows, really?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Marlena kicked Kristen's ass before in a catfight, she got this. Of course, this time around, they're playing Kristen as the right party and Marlena as the antagonist in Bristen's twuvuwforeva story. So who knows, really?

In a show that actually gave two shits and had writers who could write stories, Marlena would beat Kristen's ass like she did before.

ShaneDOOLFan

that promo and scenes look AMAZING! Im glad we are getting some more epic Kristen/Marlena rivalry scenes before November. Man this makes me more depressed that we are losing Kristen/Eileen. Bring her back DOOL!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

First time I'm rooting for Marlena! Go Marlena! This showdown was a long time coming.

Tammy
Member Avatar

It just makes me wonder what Marlena is pissed about though lol. Does she find out about what Kristen did to Eric? Or is it about Kristen and Brady???

blueskies
Member Avatar

Tammy
Aug 3 2013, 09:26 PM
It just makes me wonder what Marlena is pissed about though lol. Does she find out about what Kristen did to Eric? Or is it about Kristen and Brady???

Kristen and Brady. Wonder who all will be there to witness this fight? Guessing just Brady.

specialcases
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Aug 2 2013, 10:13 PM
Oh hell YES!!! THIS is what I've been waiting for since Kristen's return!!!

rae

The Room Stops
Aug 3 2013, 01:43 PM

In a show that actually gave two shits and had writers who could write stories, Marlena would beat Kristen's ass like she did before.
And if this show had writers who could write stories the real John would be right by her side.

am103
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Aug 2 2013, 11:26 PM
This promo makes me wish Marlena and Nicole would team up to take out Kristen.
I have a funny feeling that we're going to get just that before Eileen's exit. And I, for one, would LOVE to see that happen. Marlena and Nicole as frenemies? Bring it on!

S loves EJ

ladyofthelake
Aug 3 2013, 10:31 AM
S loves EJ
Aug 3 2013, 05:44 AM
I like this promo but I think the week seems pretty boring overall with to little Ejami.
Actually, I appreciate the reprieve. All things in moderation, after all.

But you donīt like Ejami in moderation either. ^o)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply