Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,281 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Hospital: August Discussion

Maxie and Georgie plan Mac and Felicia's wedding (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43-Hy8szHB0

Mac & Felicia's Wedding (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1bAk3YI9JA

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Way too much Morgan/Kiki/Morgan :headbang:
I disliked it when Felix and Sabrina talked about Britt baby in a negative fashion. They seem to think that she has no friends. Sabrina/Felix are nothing but bullies, period.

Without Brik/Nitta the show is boring.

I knew the bank incident was staged because it was too easy. Don't care for the Luke character and he can stay gone for the rest of the year.

Thanks Miss Rhi :rockon:

meaghan

How long are we going to know the identity of Sams father before she does?? I am hoping they move that along quickly

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I stan for Quiz, but IMO the ptb are moving too quickly with them. They just reconciled, haven't seen each other often--and they're already making love....
I prefer they spend more time together gradually growing closer before doing the deed.

I just can't with Sonny & Connie. :sleep: I don't know why TPTB put them back together again. #Team Sonny & Olivia!

Silas and Sam are bonding. :glare: Come Back Jason!
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 6 2013, 06:13 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

AJ needs his own place and Liz should have insisted on a different room.
Nik practically served himself on a silver platter to Liz and she shot him down for AJ, go figure.
I don't care about Morgan/Kiki, Ava/Franco and even Alexis/Derek.
They should have down a PSA for bone marrow donations.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

The last month or two have sucked big time, but the show feels like it's finally getting good again in the last week or so. Can't wait for the Kiki paternity story to blow up and see what the ramifications are. I'm into it (for now).

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't give a rat ass about that Kiki storyline. I would rather have seen Franco's paternity switched and severe his ties to PC. This way GH could easily remove both actors.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Why did they have to make Julian/Derek Sam's father? They look good together. They could have been a potential couple. Talk about a missed opportunity. :-/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 7 2013, 09:40 AM
I don't give a rat ass about that Kiki storyline. I would rather have seen Franco's paternity switched and severe his ties to PC. This way GH could easily remove both actors.
This. So much this.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Deverauxfan
Aug 7 2013, 11:50 AM
Why did they have to make Julian/Derek Sam's father? They look good together. They could have been a potential couple. Talk about a missed opportunity. :-/
I was thinking the same thing. Then the father angle of the story started almost as soon as I thought it and now I feel icky.... :blulaugh:

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS

JDeveraux_91
Aug 7 2013, 12:24 PM
LPS
This. So much this.

Kiki has been front and center for too long and I don't care for the character.
She has a man with a gambling problem and now by opening his big mouth, has made them homeless.

To JDeveraux_91,, love the Nitta/Brik banner.

So Alexis has two children by Mobsters, can we now say double hypocrite :shame:
Edited by natdot99, Aug 7 2013, 04:17 PM.

meaghan

This Kiki storyline gets dumber everyday. Are we the viewers suppose to believe that a 21 year old has never seen her birth certificate.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I like how this plot, holes and all, is affecting so many characters on the canvas. I think that the Kiki stuff will get rested for awhile once we see the fallout from Konnie's story. I'm optimistic because Franco has been out of the spotlight to the betterment of the show. I'm actually going to miss Konnie. I loved Liz slapping Tracy. It's about time AJ has someone in his corner besides Monica and, to an extent, Michael. RC definitely made a mistake featuring his "new" characters so heavily right away.He rushed them into relationships and now I hope they get pared down and more integrated. I still love Ava though.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Aug 7 2013, 08:50 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I don't like the fact that Michael and Morgan are fighting over Kiki :-/ I hate it.

Liz slapping Tracey :blulaugh:

Sonny yelling at Konnie :blulaugh:

I hate Olivia..Grrr and of course tptb are going to put this broad with Sonny :rolleyes: Carly advocating for Sonny/Olivia made me want to throw something at my tv.

Today's episode wasn't so bad.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 7 2013, 08:43 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Also in the preview for Tommorrow's episode didn't like how AJ was so aggressive towards Konnie.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

meaghan
Aug 7 2013, 04:55 PM
This Kiki storyline gets dumber everyday. Are we the viewers suppose to believe that a 21 year old has never seen her birth certificate.
So stupid!! I don't know about any of you, but I needed a copy of my birth certificate for a lot of things in life. Apparently, Ava was superhuman about keeping it hidden from her.

Wow at Liz slapping Tracy!

Oh goody, Sonny is yelling, yelling and yelling some more.

It's so obvious that they are going back to Sonny/Olivia after Connie leaves.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the name Kiki? And her name is said like 600,000 times an episode. STOP!!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I know many don't like this Kiki story but it how's one of the things I enjoy about RC's writing. He writes good umbrella stories that affect multiple characters and story lines, especially when they hit their peak.

DAYUM when Elizabeth slapped Tracy. Never thought the girl had it in her.

Also I never saw Maura West on her other soap. I have to say I am loving her on GH and get why others praised her.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

SOAPnet @SOAPnet
Hey SOAPnet fans! The lost classic #GH episodes have been found! Be sure to catch up on them all starting this Saturday, 8/10 at 4am!

https://twitter.com/SOAPnet/status/365267712756289536

They don't say 4am in what time zone so I'm guessing Eastern?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Peter Reckell would've been much better in the role of Julian/Derek.

UltimateScami

As far as Kiki goes, I just love the ripple effect her paternity is causing around Port Charles. The triangle, i just want it to be over. I feel a bit bad for Morgan because I believe their relationship will end because he knew the truth all along.

And yes at Liz slapping Tracy. I had to rewind it a couple times.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply