Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,356 Views)
Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I can't believe it. I am loving every single story happening right now on some level. Also, they should have AJ shirtless more often.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WTH?! AJ is losing it. I'm very disappointed in his behaviour today. :shame:
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 8 2013, 02:23 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I could have DIED today when Ava called Michael a "little bastard". :lol: Maura West is love.

As much as I don't care about Kiki (and resent her being at the center of the show's biggest story right now), I've really enjoyed the fallout from her paternity reveal the last few days.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I like the chemistry between Derek aka Julian and Alexis. I think the fallout from this story could be really intriguing.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I have loved the past couple days. I can't stand Kiki, and I don't give a fig about what her reaction will be, or seeing her throw Morgan aside for Michael, but everyone else has been fantastic. Ava Jerome is my everything right now; I LOVE her. Her reaction to the paternity reveal has me seriously intrigued. Tracy and Elizabeth were great, and Connie and AJ were great too. I'm liking sort-of-redeemed AJ though, so I don't want him to completely fly off the cliff.

I love, love, love the interconnected-ness of this storyline too. Well played.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Things are starting to pick up with this show again. :D

Tammy
Member Avatar

As far as I'm concerned Kiki can suck a lemon lol... but I do like how her paternity branches out and effects so many characters and storylines. Granted I don't particularly care about those storylines... but it's a nice effect when you can write an umbrella story like that!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

EJamandBread
Aug 8 2013, 07:30 PM
Tracy and Elizabeth were great, and Connie and AJ were great too. I'm liking sort-of-redeemed AJ though, so I don't want him to completely fly off the cliff.
I hate that they have AJ physically assaulting women. They could have had him get all worked up and angry without trying to strangle Connie as much as he may have wanted to. So much for that redemption.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm not crazy about it either, but what irritates me more is that it puts Sonny in a position to play hero :eyeroll:

I don't want A.J. to be fully redeemed in all honesty. I like how he's been written so far: well-meaning and remorseful but still having dark and destructive inclinations.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

AJ always gets thrown under the bus for Sonny. I am sick of it. There was no reason why AJ had to lay a hand on Connie.
It was just to make Sonny look like a hero. Give me a break. :puke:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 7 2013, 11:36 PM
Peter Reckell would've been much better in the role of Julian/Derek.
Love Peter Reckell, but William DeVry is much better for Julian aka Derek.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Been catching up after being out of town for a week, and I love seeing Luke's one true British lady helping him out. I love how Holly and Sean Donnelly have been brought in to this story. Speaking of Sean, his wedding to Tiffany was an absolute riot.

Becky Herbst has been phenomenal---loved her scene with Tracy, and the slap.

Yeah, I wish the writers hadn't gone there with AJ choking Connie, but hey, he's his father's son. Alan also had rather violent tendencies---didn't he once try to kill Rick by having the roof fall in on him? And Monica certainly was never clean and pure as the wind driven snow back in the day. I'm glad Michael and Elizabeth are sticking by him, especially Michael.

I do feel GH is getting back on its feet after the Franco recast clusterfuck. The Kiki-not-Quartermaine reveal has been well-played out (liked the montage with the newspaper deliveries). I do like seeing some corporate intrigue on my soaps, and Ron is certainly delivering with the relish and ELQ shares stuff. I also like having ELQ prominently featured.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

It's been a few months since GH has interested me. Just spent the last few hours catching up. Honestly the Michael/Kiki/Morgan storyline is biggest bunch of crap I've seen in a long time. I don't care for MiKi, the pimping of Michael and Kiki as some golden, star-crossed couple nor the pimping of their characters. I actually think Michael and Morgan deserve better. BUT I love the ripple effect this is having through Port Charles and how this affects so many characters, especially the Corinthos clan when Michael learns who knew Kiki wasn't his cousin and kept silent.

I'm loving Sonny/Olivia and I hope they get a real chance.

Quiz are a weak couple and I hope they end soon. It's clear that AJ is the center piece in this couple. Since they got together Liz makes excuse after excuse for AJ. That's not what I want for her. I want a Liz-centered storyline with someone other than AJ.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JarlenaLante
Aug 11 2013, 09:18 PM
Been catching up after being out of town for a week, and I love seeing Luke's one true British lady helping him out. I love how Holly and Sean Donnelly have been brought in to this story. Speaking of Sean, his wedding to Tiffany was an absolute riot.

Becky Herbst has been phenomenal---loved her scene with Tracy, and the slap.

Yeah, I wish the writers hadn't gone there with AJ choking Connie, but hey, he's his father's son. Alan also had rather violent tendencies---didn't he once try to kill Rick by having the roof fall in on him? And Monica certainly was never clean and pure as the wind driven snow back in the day. I'm glad Michael and Elizabeth are sticking by him, especially Michael.

I do feel GH is getting back on its feet after the Franco recast clusterfuck. The Kiki-not-Quartermaine reveal has been well-played out (liked the montage with the newspaper deliveries). I do like seeing some corporate intrigue on my soaps, and Ron is certainly delivering with the relish and ELQ shares stuff. I also like having ELQ prominently featured.
Quote:

Yeah, I wish the writers hadn't gone there with AJ choking Connie, but hey, he's his father's son. Alan also had rather violent tendencies--didn't he once try to kill Rick by having the roof fall in on him? And Monica was never clean and pure as the wind driven snow back in the day.
This. I cannot agree more...Alan and Monica were something else--AJ is definately a chip off the block. The "AJ redemption" has turned out to be a failure. IMO it
would've been for the best if tptb didn't go with it in the first place. It's not realistic he's returned from the dead redeemed after struggling with anger,
jealousy and alcoholism for many years without receiving counseling or rehabilitation.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 11 2013, 11:33 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Quiz are a weak couple and I hope they end soon. It's clear AJ is the center piece in this couple. Since they got together Liz makes excuse after excuse for AJ. That's not what I want for her. I want a Liz-centered storyline with someone other than AJ.

AJ's attempt to choke Connie--and Liz is his biggest supporter after what he's done--I don't like the turn of events at all, they shouldn't be together.
At the rate things are going with AJ's anger issues, I'm afraid he may eventually abuse Liz if they stay together, or they'll be the new Monica & Alan fighting
and arguing with each other.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 11 2013, 10:38 PM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Aug 11 2013, 10:37 PM
Quote:

Quiz are a weak couple and I hope they end soon. It's clear AJ is the center piece in this couple. Since they got together Liz makes excuse after excuse for AJ. That's not what I want for her. I want a Liz-centered storyline with someone other than AJ.

AJ's attempt to choke Connie--and Liz is his biggest supporter after what he's done--I don't like the turn of events at all, they shouldn't be together.
At the rate things are going with AJ's anger issues, I'm afraid he may eventually abuse Liz if they stay together, or they'll be the new Monica & Alan fighting
They should've never been put together in the first place. I'm also afraid what will happen if they stay together and AJ doesn't calm down. I actually think AJ should be single for a while. He's got too much going on with his supposed redemption to give a relationship his best.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ScorpioQueen
Aug 11 2013, 10:44 PM
bellajewel
Aug 11 2013, 10:37 PM
Quote:

They should've never been put together in the first place. I'm also afraid what will happen if they stay together and AJ doesn't calm down. I actually think AJ should be single for a while. He's got too much going on with his supposed redemption to give a relationship his best.
Quote:

He's got too much going on with his supposed redemption to give a relationship his best.

AJ has proven he definately isn't redeemed. He's not ready for a relationship, yet. However, IMO it would've been more realistic if he and Liz got together
after he worked on his anger issues, but the direction Quiz is going--they are an epic fail. It's a dissapointment, but AJ is too volitale. Liz doesn't
need to be in a relationship possibly becoming an abuse victim and enabler.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 11 2013, 11:00 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Britt and her evil mother are giving GH life again!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It's good to have Sean and Holly on again. It would be good if Sean came back to Port Charles and rekindled things with Monica. But with another Sean on canvas, I don't think it's in the cards.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 12 2013, 03:13 PM
It's good to have Sean and Holly on again. It would be good if Sean came back to Port Charles and rekindled things with Monica. But with another Sean on canvas, I don't think it's in the cards.
I'm so glad Holly and Sean are back on GH again! :chee: Sean & Monica were lovers back in the day? I don't remember that. Well, it would be a good thing if Sean was back on the canvas. He would bring some excitement to the show.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 12 2013, 03:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply