Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,068 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

bellajewel
Aug 12 2013, 03:33 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Aug 12 2013, 03:13 PM
It's good to have Sean and Holly on again. It would be good if Sean came back to Port Charles and rekindled things with Monica. But with another Sean on canvas, I don't think it's in the cards.
I'm so glad Holly and Sean are back on GH again! :chee: Sean & Monica were lovers back in the day? I don't remember that. Well, it would be a good thing if Sean was back on the canvas. He would bring some excitement to the show.
Yes Monica had an affair with him before he began seeing Tiffany. I wish they'd cut some of the dead wood in the cast and bring Sean AND Holly back. It would be great if Laura finally caught up to Luke after he found Jerry and the cure only to find that gHolly married Luke. Then Tracy would have a new enemy too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Lante! :wub: When Dante came out of the elevator for a split second I thought he was Nikolas! Go figure.

Was also great seeing Sean, Luke, Holly, Anna and Duke on the same episode. Agree that once this plunonium poison story is over it would be great if Sean were seen around Port Charles more.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

The show hasn't been perfect but it's soo much better with no Franco!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 12 2013, 04:42 PM
This! :hail: :hail: :hail:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Here's an old GH clip in honor of Sean's reappearance to GH. Love seeing how young everyone looks---Alan, Duke, Robert, Anna, and of course, Robin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TbIvMhNC2Q

lapetite66
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Aug 12 2013, 06:31 PM
Here's an old GH clip in honor of Sean's reappearance to GH. Love seeing how young everyone looks---Alan, Duke, Robert, Anna, and of course, Robin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TbIvMhNC2Q
JarlenaLante

Thanks for posting that clip. I remember that wedding ceremony and remember laughing my ass off about Tiffany's real name Elsie-May Crompost!!! :laugh:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Felix needs to get a life. He's only around to Pimp boring Sabrina and talk shit about Britt.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes

Post of the year :hail:

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 12 2013, 08:02 PM
Felix needs to get a life. He's only around to Pimp boring Sabrina and talk shit about Britt.

Felix and Sabrina wants to show that Britt was wrong and thus rid Britt out of Patrick life. It funny because some fans see Britt as the villian in the P/S storyline, but fail to see that Sabrina is the same villian to Scrubs. It going to blow up in their faces when Robin returns.

Britt and Nik went to the movies was a good thing. It showed that Britt is trying to move on with her life without Patrick and Nik is not sitting at home waiting for Elizabeth.
I watched a scene on YT right after Nik got home from the hospital and poured his heart to Elizabeth, but all she cared about was not hurting Lucky. :shrug:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
I agree. Felix is a refreshing funny guy with great one-liners. He should have a storyline interacting with other people on the show.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Aug 12 2013, 10:33 PM
Grandpa Hughes

EJ_SamiFF

Felix and Sabrina wants to show that Britt was wrong and thus rid Britt out of Patrick life. It funny because some fans see Britt as the villian in the P/S storyline, but fail to see that Sabrina is the same villian to Scrubs. It going to blow up in their faces when Robin returns.

Britt and Nik went to the movies was a good thing. It showed that Britt is trying to move on with her life without Patrick and Nik is not sitting at home waiting for Elizabeth.
I watched a scene on YT right after Nik got home from the hospital and poured his heart to Elizabeth, but all she cared about was not hurting Lucky. :shrug:

Quote:

It funny because some fans see Britt as the villian in the P/S storyline, but fail to see that Sabrina is the same villian to Scrubs. It going to blow up in their faces when Robin returns.

Britt is the villian in the P/S storyline, but as for Sabrina, she's girlish and niave that's not vindictive or evil--a rebound chick that can't really create serious problems for Patrick & Robin if/when she returns. Sabrina & Felix=childsplay. Britt & Dr. O=dangerous schemers.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Aug 12 2013, 11:34 PM
natdot99
Grandpa Hughes

EJ_SamiFF

Quote:

It funny because some fans see Britt as the villian in the P/S storyline, but fail to see that Sabrina is the same villian to Scrubs. It going to blow up in their faces when Robin returns.

Britt is the villian in the P/S storyline, but as for Sabrina, she's girlish and niave that's not vindictive or evil--a rebound chick that can't really create serious problems for Patrick & Robin if/when she returns. Sabrina & Felix=childsplay. Britt & Dr. O=dangerous schemers.

Sabrina manipulated the NB to gain favor with Patrick and Emma period. Then nearly every character has propped her to high heaven including Dr.O. Sabrina is manipulative as Britt and she uses Felix to her advantage, so that she can stay innocent.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, Felix can go. The character is totally pointless. His entire purpose is to prop Sabrina and do her biding. Ummm....no one needs to be on the payroll if that is their reason for being on the show. And I think RC is flirting with stereotypes with this character.
Edited by LPS, Aug 13 2013, 12:21 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

bellajewel
Aug 12 2013, 11:20 PM
EJ_SamiFF
I agree. Felix is a refreshing funny guy with great one-liners. He should have a storyline interacting with other people on the show.
They hinted at something with Taylor holding his parents over his head. I think his parents don't know he's gay and he is afraid to tell them. Also, if Lucas Jones does return as has been rumored and as a doctor, he is gay and maybe he'll be a love interest for Felix. Hopefully a reciprocal one and not another unrequited romance.

trojangal
Member Avatar

natdot99
Grandpa Hughes

EJ_SamiFF

I find Sabrina pretty boring but until Robin returns I would rather see
Patrick involved with Sabrina over Britt . Sabrina may be boring but she isn't a scheming,witch like Britt. Plus add in the whole Dr. O /Fasion storyline & Robin being held captive it just makes me want Britt & her family far away from Patrick & Emma .
Just my opinion ;)

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

One thing I love about Frank and Ron is their choice of villains. It's been refreshing and great to see Faison back on canvas, and I am intrigued by the Jerome crime family. The Jeromes haven't been seen in about 2 decades, have ties to Anna and Duke, so they are kind of a new and old adversary at the same time. But steeped in GH history.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
It's amazing to me how much better it is without that clown around! I don't care for the overexposed Kiki, but it's better than that god-awful Franco!

meaghan

I have to agree, I do not like Roger playing Franco. Franco's appeal when he was first on was the fact that it was James Franco playing a seriel killer obsessed with Jason and he only popped in for short periods of time. He doesn't work full time.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love Felix! He's such comedic relief. I'm ready for Carlivati to give him more to do. I have a feeling it's soon.

Loved the party at the Floating Rib. All of the singing was great. I love when soaps do that.

Obrecht is creepy!

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Haven't watched in eons but was glad to know Sean Donely was on....was the absence of his wife Tiffany explained?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

They explained that Tiffany had gone to London to try to get leads to the cure. She couldn't stand just waiting around doing nothing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply