Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,255 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Some please stick to acting,I know it's supposed to be fun and silly,but singing clearly not their thing.Britches mom singing that song was creepy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EngradyPind

meaghan
Aug 13 2013, 01:14 PM
I have to agree, I do not like Roger playing Franco. Franco's appeal when he was first on was the fact that it was James Franco playing a seriel killer obsessed with Jason and he only popped in for short periods of time. He doesn't work full time.
For me, Franco did not work at all. I found him repulsive and making him Jason's alleged twin was ludicrous, a last-ditch effort to cure a failed character. I refuse to believe that Franco is a Quartermaine. I still think he is Heather's son.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Someone needs to kill Franco, Kiki, Sabrina, and Felix off. They should do a mass murder where a serial killer off each one of them one by one. Making RH Franco was stupid than on top of that they had Kiki be his daughter and then not his daughter while still interested in Michael, boring and contrived. Then you have teeny bopper Sabrina whose sole focus in life is finding dirt on Britt while being prop up by Felix. If you can't trust your man around Britt than you should not be with him. I just don't see what Patrick see in Sabrina, she is so immature, they need to bring back Robin or move him with someone else that is more his equal. Robin was his equal in every way, but Sabrina, she looks as though she belongs in Nickeloden or Disney.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EngradyPind
Aug 14 2013, 10:10 AM
meaghan
Aug 13 2013, 01:14 PM
I have to agree, I do not like Roger playing Franco. Franco's appeal when he was first on was the fact that it was James Franco playing a seriel killer obsessed with Jason and he only popped in for short periods of time. He doesn't work full time.
For me, Franco did not work at all. I found him repulsive and making him Jason's alleged twin was ludicrous, a last-ditch effort to cure a failed character. I refuse to believe that Franco is a Quartermaine. I still think he is Heather's son.
Quote:

I refuse to believe that Franco is a Quartermaine. I still think he is Heather's son.

I read a spoiler that said Franco is Heather's son. I'd prefer he was her son. It would be the reason to why she's connected to him, and he is just as crazy as she is--maybe even crazier.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 14 2013, 06:13 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Emma is the cutest thing ever!

Patrick is a good dad....just wish he wasn't stuck with Sabrina's insecure ass :rolleyes:

Dakota
Member Avatar

Emma is adorable. She lights up my screen, if only they can get rid of Sabrina. Lante was trying to hard to be like Scrub when they did the singing at Jakes, but Scrub did it better with I had the time of my life from Dirty Dancing.
Edited by Dakota, Aug 14 2013, 10:57 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

As far as juvenile, fairy-dust romances go, :bedtime: Patrick/Sabrina are more watchable for me than Daniel/Jennifer on Days. This is partly because, with the exception of the Nurse's Ball, the Patrick/Sabrina propping hasn't permeated GH like Dannifer has on Days. Dear gods but you almost can't go three episodes on Days without some character bemoaning the fact that they are not together. I appreciate Ron's showing more restraint than Whitesell at Days.

Emma is awesome. She was so sweet in her concern for Uncle Duke. Speaking of Duke, I was almost afraid he would be in a long-term coma. Glad it's not, and now the hunt for Dr. Ohrbrecht is on.

Britt as a character is really growing on me.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Using Dannifer to compare Pabrina is not a glowing endorsement of Pabrina since Dannifer suck balls. I found both couples intolerable to watch. Britt is growing on me too, she is not one dimensional like Sabrina and her teenage obsession with all things Britt. When you dig deeper into Britt history, you can see why she is the way she is, but what is Sabrina excuse. LOL.

Dakota
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9N5P0FZFM

Scrubs singing at Jakes :wub2: :wub:
Edited by Dakota, Aug 15 2013, 11:06 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't get the comparisons of Danniefer to Patrick/Sabrina. Sabrina and her boring behind still suck.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Pabrina is bad, but Dannifer is horrible.

Nate
Member Avatar

I would take Dannifer over molesting, I mean Patrina, anyday.
Edited by Nate, Aug 15 2013, 02:57 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I think I compared the two couples because both have 2 adult women who are acting like teenagers in the throes of their first crush. They aren't acting like grown-ups in an adult relationship. Also there's been too much propping for both couples by other characters IMO. For instance, I kind of rolled my eyes when Noah spent some of his limited time on GH praising Sabrina based on some Skype chats. So, those are the two things I find to be similar for both couples, but that's just my opinion.

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 14 2013, 06:41 PM
Emma is the cutest thing ever!

Patrick is a good dad....just wish he wasn't stuck with Sabrina's insecure ass :rolleyes:

:hail:
JarlenaLante
Aug 15 2013, 08:24 AM
As far as juvenile, fairy-dust romances go, :bedtime: Patrick/Sabrina are more watchable for me than Daniel/Jennifer on Days. This is partly because, with the exception of the Nurse's Ball, the Patrick/Sabrina propping hasn't permeated GH like Dannifer has on Days. Dear gods but you almost can't go three episodes on Days without some character bemoaning the fact that they are not together. I appreciate Ron's showing more restraint than Whitesell at Days.

I can't stand either couple, period :rockon:

Britt as a character is really growing on me.

With two psychotic parents, she had to do everything to survive since her father didn't care for her.
Dakota
Aug 15 2013, 10:53 AM
Using Dannifer to compare Pabrina is not a glowing endorsement of Pabrina since Dannifer suck balls. I found both couples intolerable to watch. Britt is growing on me too, she is not one dimensional like Sabrina and her teenage obsession with all things Britt. When you dig deeper into Britt history, you can see why she is the way she is, but what is Sabrina excuse. LOL.

Sabrina wants her fairy tale with Patrick/Emma in which she banished the Britt from their lives for good.

LPS
Aug 15 2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I don't get the comparisons of Danniefer to Patrick/Sabrina. Sabrina and her boring behind still suck.

She been boring ever since she been on the screen. Some fans want her paired with Nik :puke:

The only that upset me about today episode was the cops pulling guns on a pregnant woman. I guess Anna and Dante are the only cops on the police department. They should be fired for their actions toward Britt, IMO.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Anyone else find it tiresome how many times Felix said "the Britch"? It was like okay you made your point dude. I hate that sort of redundant dialogue. It was odd having Holly and Luke turn up in Corinth and talk about the "LOVING " murders. Wonder if another blast from the past will be showing up this time from that long gone soap.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I loved the scene between Maxie and Felicia right before the wedding, but found it odd that Patrick wasn't a stand-in best man for Duke.

The term "Britch" is starting to get way overused. Did we really need to see Anna use it today?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I actually LOL when Anna used "Britch" because she didn't really want to and yet it just slipped out.

I do have a couple of thoughts on Patrick/Sabrina. They don't bother me. No it isn't a super mature relationship when it comes to Sabrina, but she isn't a real threat to Scrubs. At least for the time being Robin isn't coming back and they just couldn't have Patrick alone. I think we all know that if whenever Robin were to show up Patrick would chose her over Sabrina. The guy still wears his wedding ring. So Sabrina/Patrick isn't the greatest in the world, but I know that really no matter what they won't be end game, so I can watch and just enjoy some lighter moments (for the most part) with them.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 12 2013, 03:13 PM
It's good to have Sean and Holly on again. It would be good if Sean came back to Port Charles and rekindled things with Monica. But with another Sean on canvas, I don't think it's in the cards.
They could always axe Shawn Blakemore(Shawn). Kill him off imho. Sean & Tiffany's daughter Anna, could go by a different name, maybe Annie, maybe something completely different.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I don't mind Patrick moving on... I just mind the story basically being a throwaway.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Aug 15 2013, 04:18 PM
I think I compared the two couples because both have 2 adult women who are acting like teenagers in the throes of their first crush. They aren't acting like grown-ups in an adult relationship. Also there's been too much propping for both couples by other characters IMO. For instance, I kind of rolled my eyes when Noah spent some of his limited time on GH praising Sabrina based on some Skype chats. So, those are the two things I find to be similar for both couples, but that's just my opinion.

I never saw Sabrina as an adult. She look like she should be on a teen show instead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply