Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,336 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

O.m.g that shirt Morgan has on is atrocious

I felt nothing when Kiki told Franco he wasn't her father....nada...no sadness, sympathy...nada

AJ and Liz...both need to move on.Liz with a new guy and AJ with Carly or Ava

Maxie plan to let Lante raise her and Spin's baby was stupid from the get go. :shrug:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Wow. AJ threw Jake up in Liz's face. End.them.NOW.

Smdh
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 21 2013, 08:34 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Connie is NOT Sonny's first love Tracy :rolleyes: :flipoff:

Agent.99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 21 2013, 02:20 PM
Ugh, I'm so disappointed in the writing for AJ. The character made so much progress, now TIIC have undone all the good in one episode. :soapbox:

I feel awful for Lulu, Dante and Spinelli. Lante are going to have their hearts ripped out once the truth about the baby comes to light.
It is AJ's pattern though. I remember being disappointed in the old Kanan days as well, when I liked him orginally. You start to root for the guy and then he just can't handle failure.
Realistically, someone like AJ won't find redemption by being successful. He needs to find it in learning how to deal with failure.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Liked the moment with Sonny, Olivia, Luke, Laura, Mac and Felicia as they talked about the impending birth.

Tracy, Connie isn't Sonny's Laura. She's currently in Rome with her son.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow! Ellie admitted the truth about the baby. :shithitfan:
Finally a match for Danny! :applause:
I don't like the direction the Quiz storyline is taking. :frustration: Liz is becoming an enabler.
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 22 2013, 02:09 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Glad Ellie told Spinelli the truth.

What a touching moment between Georgie, Mac and Felicia. John J. York is such an underrated actor on this show.

Loved the soapiness of Connie putting together who Derek really is and seeing him looking into Sonny's business right before she is going to be unable to tell anyone.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Please tell me that Ellie telling Spin the truth was real and not a daydream!! I'm ready for this truth to come out.

I loved seeing Georgie with Maxie, Max and Felicia. :wub: :wub: Such a big mistake killing her off.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

If Maxie really had carried Dante and Lulu's baby to term, I would have been grinning ear to ear as Sonny and Luke tried to outdo each other today: ice fishing vs building sandcastles. I hope GH is on the air long enough for us to see this happen with the actual Spencer/Corinthos grandchild.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

That baby is cute.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Wow, color me impressed at GH today. Ellie spilled the beans about baby Spixie and Alexis just told "Derek" that Sam's father's name was Julian. I thought some of this stuff would drag out for months! Now all I want is for the truth about the baby Britt is carrying to come out. Come on GH, complete it for me!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Spinelli is killing it today! His anger is justified!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oops, double post.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Aug 23 2013, 01:55 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Spinelli/Ellie are amazing right now. Both actors are bringing it, but Spinelli - wow. I didn't know he had it in him! The pain/confusion is so REAL. He's so overwhelmed and angry. I've never disliked Spinelli as many viewers do, but he's never been my favorite either. Right now, though, he's moved up several notches for me. Great stuff.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Damn, Bradford Anderson is tearing it up today! I'm impressed with his acting today.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I don't see how this means Spinelli is going to ditch Ellie and run right back to Maxie, though. This is Maxie's deception, first and foremost. I honestly can't tell how this one is going to go.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm also going to be super sad if this permanently kills the Lulu/Maxie friendship. I was never a fan of how this story happened, at all. It's going to be great watching the shit hit the fan, but afterward...a lot of hurt, distraught people. Just so Spinelli and Maxie can have a baby. Blah. I REALLY hope Britt's baby is really Dante and Lulu's. If Britt used Dante's swimmers on her OWN eggs I am going to puke.

Love Derek/Alexis too. They have way more chemistry than Alexis/Shawn. I can see Shawn having chemistry with quite a few women on this show, but Alexis is not one of them.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Wow, GH is finally back! Amazing what happens when you backburn Franco and write real drama. Please keep Franco the hell off my TV!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I think the baby Britt is carrying is Lante's. Hopefully Maxie/Lulu friendship survives this deception.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 23 2013, 02:01 PM
Wow, GH is finally back! Amazing what happens when you backburn Franco and write real drama. Please keep Franco the hell off my TV!
:hail: :pray:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 23 2013, 02:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply