Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,306 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 23 2013, 02:03 PM
I think the baby Britt is carrying is Lante's. Hopefully Maxie/Lulu friendship survives this deception.
I hope that's the case. Then Lante will get their baby, they'll just have to exchange the pink clothes for blue. :) I'm not sure the Maxie/Lulu friendship will survive this. That's a pretty major deception!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 23 2013, 02:01 PM
Wow, GH is finally back! Amazing what happens when you backburn Franco and write real drama. Please keep Franco the hell off my TV!
I was into Franco the other day when he went from sweet to quietly menacing with Ava. If they must keep him around (and really, since I love RH, I'm cool with that), I think they a) need to show THAT Franco, not Todd 2.0, and b) feed him to the viewers in small doses. I can't deal with him eating the show.

I think he'll kill Connie. I don't see A.J. doing it. He could barely keep hold of that gun while he was ranting drunkenly at Connie (props to SK for some great acting there). Also, failing to actually do the deed would fit with his character's lack of follow through.

I really, really don't want them to screw A.J over and then send the character packing. SK doesn't deserve that and it's so unfair to the characters of A.J. and Michael, who have been creating a real bond, and it's been a pleasure to watch.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

There was some great acting today by Bradford Anderson, Sean Kanan and Maurice Benard. BA nailed his scenes today. Fantastic cliffhanger in Sonny finding Connie and Dante and Lulu coming out to ask Spinelli why he was yelling. Glad we're getting some serious movement in a lot of stories at the end of the summer which will springboard everything nicely into the fall.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am sure AJ didn't shoot Connie. That would be too nice and easy for a story. I am sure he will be a suspect and maybe even tried for it, but it won't be him.

Good Cliffhanger Friday episode. I get Spinelli being upset at Ellie, but he BETTER be as angry if not more at Maxie. Ellie wanted to tell him before but she fell for Maxie's manipulations.

Tammy
Member Avatar

WTF possessed Alexis to tell a stranger the circumstances of her daughters conception??? It took her like YEARS to tell her own daughter yet she just lets is flow to this guy?

That is horribly obvious plot movement IMO! :shame:

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 23 2013, 02:05 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Aug 23 2013, 02:03 PM
I think the baby Britt is carrying is Lante's. Hopefully Maxie/Lulu friendship survives this deception.
I hope that's the case. Then Lante will get their baby, they'll just have to exchange the pink clothes for blue. :) I'm not sure the Maxie/Lulu friendship will survive this. That's a pretty major deception!

Britt has her own eggs and all she needed was some sperm.
Faison hated anyone with Anna, so Britt carrying a Spencer grandchild is not possible, IMO.
Dr.O called the baby superior, and IMO Britt is carrying a Cassadine baby.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Olivia is so annoying. STFU about that damn dog :flipoff:

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

That was the best piece of acting I've seen from BA. He gave a fantastic performance. I was also drawn in by SK's Aj. Solid acting. Today was a tight show.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Aug 23 2013, 03:22 PM
There was some great acting today by Bradford Anderson, Sean Kanan and Maurice Benard. BA nailed his scenes today. Fantastic cliffhanger in Sonny finding Connie and Dante and Lulu coming out to ask Spinelli why he was yelling. Glad we're getting some serious movement in a lot of stories at the end of the summer which will springboard everything nicely into the fall.
MB was great, you are right. I loved watching him in the elevator. It reminded me that Sonny doesn't always have to be a one-note character, a lot like the way BA's acting showed me the same thing about Spinelli.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stop talking and call 911.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

For the love of god Sonny, call 911!! The woman is bleeding to death on the floor. This isn't the time to chat!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't know how I would tell someone that their baby is mine not there's,but the longer they go without knowing,the more Dante and LuLu get attached to the baby,the harder it's gonna be.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Actually the correct time to tell Lante the truth would of been for Maxie to tell them right after she miscarried.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Connie thought AJ shot her, but I don't think he did it.
BA is AWESOME :hail:
Edited by bellajewel, Aug 26 2013, 01:50 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Aug 26 2013, 01:50 PM
I don't think it was AJ either, too obvious. I've seen rumors that it's someone else whose name begins with A. ;)

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 26 2013, 02:07 PM
bellajewel
I don't think it was AJ either, too obvious. I've seen rumors that it's someone else whose name begins with A. ;)
I agree that BA was awesome again today. And AJ could stand for Ava Jerome.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

JDeveraux_91
Aug 26 2013, 01:12 PM
For the love of god Sonny, call 911!! The woman is bleeding to death on the floor. This isn't the time to chat!
I know! And how about taking off your jacket and putting some pressure on the wound while you're at it?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Aug 26 2013, 02:50 PM
JDeveraux_91
bellajewel
As soon as I saw the letters Ava was who I thought of. It would be too easy o be AJ. Now I will go as far as he will go on trail for it, but t one point it will come out as it wasn't him.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
JDeveraux_91
bellajewel

cubsgirl
Aug 26 2013, 06:14 PM
JarlenaLante
JDeveraux_91
bellajewel
As soon as I saw the letters Ava was who I thought of. It would be too easy o be AJ. Now I will go as far as he will go on trail for it, but t one point it will come out as it wasn't him.

Yep, I believe that AJ = Ava Jerome in this instance. But of course, AJ will be drug through the mud before that comes out.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think it was Ava too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply