Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,299 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

It was so Ava. She was acting strange and cagey when she got back to the Q mansion and helped Michael get A.J. onto the sofa. A.J. doesn't have it in him. He's a broken drunk, a spoiled man-child, a loser (and I say all of this as someone who likes him and really likes SK)...but not a killer. (And that whole bit with him choking Connie was a classic example of writing for plot rather than character.)

Not sure how sorry I am to see Connie go, but I AM sorry to see Kelly Sullivan go. I don't like that she used one of her final breaths to apologize to Sonny. To hell with that.

And how was Sonny able to barnstorm his way into the Q mansion to confront A.J.? I swear they have NO security. Total open-door policy over there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 26 2013, 06:19 PM
JarlenaLante
Aug 26 2013, 02:50 PM
JDeveraux_91
Aug 26 2013, 02:07 PM
bellajewel
Aug 26 2013, 01:50 PM
Connie thought AJ shot her, but I don't think he did it.
BA is AWESOME :hail:
I don't think it was AJ either, too obvious. I've seen rumors that it's someone else whose name begins with A. ;)
I agree that BA was awesome again today. And AJ could stand for Ava Jerome.

cubsgirl
Aug 26 2013, 06:14 PM
JarlenaLante
Aug 26 2013, 02:50 PM
JDeveraux_91
Aug 26 2013, 02:07 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree that BA was awesome again today. And AJ could stand for Ava Jerome.
As soon as I saw the letters Ava was who I thought of. It would be too easy o be AJ. Now I will go as far as he will go on trail for it, but t one point it will come out as it wasn't him.

Yep, I believe that AJ = Ava Jerome in this instance. But of course, AJ will be drug through the mud before that comes out.
But of course. We're going to see Sonny in full on self-righteous mode. I hope I can handle it.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sonny just said to A.J., "I don't want to hear it," and then immediately after, "Got something to say?"

Maybe he's high on the fumes of his own tough guy bullshit.

Not Amused

I really think it's Ava too. I honestly believe Aj is innocent in this. And it makes sense that AJ would stand for Ava Jerome.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

With the Jeromes scheming against Sonny, it wouldn't hurt their efforts one bit to have Sonny fly off the handle, kill/try to kill A.J. in revenge and wind up in prison, either. (Though I don't know who I'm kidding; Sonny always beats the rap.)

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Franco no longer has that hideous bleach blond mop. Hallelujah!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Aug 27 2013, 01:18 PM
Franco no longer has that hideous bleach blond mop. Hallelujah!
I was just going to say that! Thank god he got his hair cut, it looked ridiculous before. ME should be next. He's had the same longer hair for years and he's so much more attractive with shorter hair. That long hair reminds me of Caleb the vampire and heaven forbid GH goes down that road again!
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Aug 27 2013, 01:34 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I know that the Q mansion is big and all, but can Dante and Michael really not hear Sonny screaming at AJ?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

MB and SK are doing a great job right now, the intensity is...intense. SK's doing the better job. I know Sonny is aggrieved right now and he genuinely believes A.J. did it, but watching him be violent right now is having the same effect it always does. I just think he's a complete thug. Suffer, fucker, suffer!
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Aug 27 2013, 01:35 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

They should just change Franco's name to Todd. That who I hear and see, especially now that he has his dark hair back.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

CD/Michael is amazing right now. Another actor BRINGING IT when it counts.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO Franco should've been killed off instead of Connie.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Kudos to Chad Duell for wonderfully nailing his scenes today.

Does anyone else find it a little odd that Sonny and Olivia seem more hysterical over what happened with Connie than both times their son Dante was shot? And one of those times it was by Sonny's own hand? Just seems a little over the top to me.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I liked the Nik/Britt scenes today."Are you batman" cute scenes between the 2.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved "Are you Batman" scenes between Nikolas and Britt. I'm liking their friendship. Not exactly sure if I want them to become a real couple or not. I am enjoying them getting to know each other though.

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Aug 28 2013, 01:57 PM

DrewHamilton
Aug 28 2013, 05:13 PM
Loved "Are you Batman" scenes between Nikolas and Britt. I'm liking their friendship. Not exactly sure if I want them to become a real couple or not. I am enjoying them getting to know each other though.

The scenes were adorable and i like Britt/Nik :wub: :wub: because of the similar backgrounds. Nik is attracted to Britt but he not sure how and why of his feelings. The two faced award goes to both Sabrina and Felix, both called the baby bad names in front of Emma, but Sabrina got mad when Felix called the baby bad names in front of Patrick. :eyeroll:

I glad Nik attorney got Britt out of jail because Anna was wrong for taking her into custody.
Dante has no problem arresting a pregnant woman, but turns the other way when his father Sonny has a gun near AJ head.
Scotty was right to ask Laura for a divorce, she wants to chase the ghosts of her youth and expects him to wait on her.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Scotty, Scotty, Scotty, why have you been trying to rekindle something that was over 30 years ago? I hope this puts Scotty/Laura to rest for good. He will never have her heart.

I like Nik and Britt together so far. Hey PTB, please go somewhere with these two and stop the Niz crap!!

This may not be a popular opinion here, but I'm sold on NuLulu. I think she has chemistry with Dante and fits in great with the Spencer family.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 28 2013, 07:50 PM

This may not be a popular opinion here, but I'm sold on NuLulu. I think she has chemistry with Dante and fits in great with the Spencer family.
I'm still getting used to the recast; then again, I was very invested in classicLante so that is coloring my judgement. I will say they did a much better job recasting Lulu with Emme Rylan than Kristina with Lindsay Morgan.

I'm so glad I found GH---it's the only soap right now that's got me invested in the stories and looking forward to the future (the only other soap I watch is Days and I'm about ready to take a long break from that show). I cannot wait till Robin gets back on the canvas.

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 28 2013, 07:50 PM
Scotty, Scotty, Scotty, why have you been trying to rekindle something that was over 30 years ago? I hope this puts Scotty/Laura to rest for good. He will never have her heart.

I like Nik and Britt together so far. Hey PTB, please go somewhere with these two and stop the Niz crap!!

There is a scene on YT where Liz gets a copy of the photo of Jason while talking to Nik. She commented on how Faision wore a mask to impersonate Duke and she said that something his family would do against their enemies. Nik gave the expression like, No the B** did not go there.
Liz wants to keep Nik on her leash just to pull him until she needs him and then kicks him to the curb when she done with him. :shrug:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

natdot99
Aug 28 2013, 06:06 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Aug 28 2013, 01:57 PM

DrewHamilton
Aug 28 2013, 05:13 PM

The scenes were adorable and i like Britt/Nik :wub: :wub: because of the similar backgrounds. Nik is attracted to Britt but he not sure how and why of his feelings. The two faced award goes to both Sabrina and Felix, both called the baby bad names in front of Emma, but Sabrina got mad when Felix called the baby bad names in front of Patrick. :eyeroll:

I glad Nik attorney got Britt out of jail because Anna was wrong for taking her into custody.
Dante has no problem arresting a pregnant woman, but turns the other way when his father Sonny has a gun near AJ head.
Scotty was right to ask Laura for a divorce, she wants to chase the ghosts of her youth and expects him to wait on her.
. Omg Nik/Britt are so adorable. :wub: I really hope Ron C Goes slow with them...So far Ron C writing romances has been horrible but I see so much potential witl Nik/Brit. Come on RC don't let me down.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 28 2013, 08:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply