Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (9,331 Views)
Agent.99
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Aug 27 2013, 08:14 AM

And how was Sonny able to barnstorm his way into the Q mansion to confront A.J.? I swear they have NO security. Total open-door policy over there.
Haha.. maybe the same way Sonny could seriously threaten murder with a gun to someone's head in front of a cop and not get arrested.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I am really loving Nik and Britt. I've been quite impressed with many of the actors performances for the last week or so. SK has been great! I wonder how long they will drag out the storyline before revealing it was Ava that shot Connie? No way is AJ the killer. That's too lazy.We know already that Ava is an attempted murderess.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

For any fellow former OLTL viewers, is it just me or does nuMorgan remind you of a Ford brother? Physically, he looks just like one to me and he runs around shirtless just like them. Not to mention that he's getting on my last nerve like the Ford brothers did!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Really Ava,your gonna question Morgan about hiding the truth.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dang it! I know what's happening in Syria is important and all, but I really wish that ABC would stop interrupting GH. It's the only soap I watch everyday!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Thank god for soapnet,guess I will watch what was interupted later.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hope to God that AJ is Connie's real killer since they've ruined AJ yet again. Let's send his ass to prison and off the show. Maura West is awesome as Ava Jerome and it would be stupid to have her be the one to kill Connie and then axe her, since she's the best new female cast member to GH in awhile.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I liked AJ in the beginning then after he lost ELQ to Tracy he started going downhill. I don't hate him . just hate the fact he has to look bad to prop other characters . He's not as bad as Franco, Felix, Kiki or Sabrina.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 30 2013, 10:00 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Look who learned the truth,Britt actually being honest,I am shocked.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hypocrite much Patrick since your half brother is in jail for murder. He only cared about the baby when Sabrina became interested in raising it with him other than that, he could care less about the baby.
I am not interested in the AJ murder mystery because when SK and MW were on the Y&R, they were the key players in that show murder mystery.
Olivia crocodile tears were only tears of happiness because she now has no competition to get to Sonny.
Nik/Britt made the show :wub:

Britt finally realized that she was becoming like her father and confessed the truth to Patrick. I think that she love Patrick but when it became a struggle, she realized that her feelings were never going to be returned, she decided to move on but her mother pulled her back into her plan.
Edited by natdot99, Aug 31 2013, 12:59 AM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I know Maurice Benard has been off his game for a good ten years but he really was bad this past week.

A week when he should have been exceptional.

I thought Sean Kanan, who is usually not too great, rose to the occasion.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 1 2013, 05:28 PM
I know Maurice Benard has been off his game for a good ten years but he really was bad this past week.

A week when he should have been exceptional.

I thought Sean Kanan, who is usually not too great, rose to the occasion.
I thought Maurice Benard was very good this week especially with the confronting AJ and almost shooting the loser. Wish he had! And that's coming from a former big Team Aj Guy!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Aug 30 2013, 01:12 PM
For any fellow former OLTL viewers, is it just me or does nuMorgan remind you of a Ford brother? Physically, he looks just like one to me and he runs around shirtless just like them. Not to mention that he's getting on my last nerve like the Ford brothers did!
Oh yeah he totally could have been a Ford brother.

On another note I too thought MB was phoning it in with the Connie stuff especially with confronting AJ. But will say that his scenes a couple of weeks earlier with nuMorgan were good. He has his moments.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply