Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (12,322 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 7 2013, 11:36 PM
Peter Reckell would've been much better in the role of Julian/Derek.
Love Peter Reckell, but William DeVry is much better for Julian aka Derek.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 12 2013, 03:13 PM
It's good to have Sean and Holly on again. It would be good if Sean came back to Port Charles and rekindled things with Monica. But with another Sean on canvas, I don't think it's in the cards.
They could always axe Shawn Blakemore(Shawn). Kill him off imho. Sean & Tiffany's daughter Anna, could go by a different name, maybe Annie, maybe something completely different.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Dakota
Aug 14 2013, 02:51 PM
Someone needs to kill Franco, Kiki, Sabrina, and Felix off. They should do a mass murder where a serial killer off each one of them one by one. Making RH Franco was stupid than on top of that they had Kiki be his daughter and then not his daughter while still interested in Michael, boring and contrived. Then you have teeny bopper Sabrina whose sole focus in life is finding dirt on Britt while being prop up by Felix. If you can't trust your man around Britt than you should not be with him. I just don't see what Patrick see in Sabrina, she is so immature, they need to bring back Robin or move him with someone else that is more his equal. Robin was his equal in every way, but Sabrina, she looks as though she belongs in Nickeloden or Disney.
Just let Franco be the killer and then kill him off! I'd kill off Silas as well as Taylor & AJ!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Aug 18 2013, 05:19 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hope to God that AJ is Connie's real killer since they've ruined AJ yet again. Let's send his ass to prison and off the show. Maura West is awesome as Ava Jerome and it would be stupid to have her be the one to kill Connie and then axe her, since she's the best new female cast member to GH in awhile.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 1 2013, 05:28 PM
I know Maurice Benard has been off his game for a good ten years but he really was bad this past week.

A week when he should have been exceptional.

I thought Sean Kanan, who is usually not too great, rose to the occasion.
I thought Maurice Benard was very good this week especially with the confronting AJ and almost shooting the loser. Wish he had! And that's coming from a former big Team Aj Guy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply