Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:47 AM (12,604 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

I don't give a rat ass about that Kiki storyline. I would rather have seen Franco's paternity switched and severe his ties to PC. This way GH could easily remove both actors.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, Felix can go. The character is totally pointless. His entire purpose is to prop Sabrina and do her biding. Ummm....no one needs to be on the payroll if that is their reason for being on the show. And I think RC is flirting with stereotypes with this character.
Edited by LPS, Aug 13 2013, 12:21 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't get the comparisons of Danniefer to Patrick/Sabrina. Sabrina and her boring behind still suck.

LPS
Member Avatar

My issue with Sabrina isn't Disney, its that she's so damn boring. Monotonous voice, always right, always whining, self-righteous, etc. She doesn't make for great TV. Not all characters have to be bad asses, but Sabrina needs to have a little fire in her. Plus, I'm not in love with the actresses. I haven't seen her pull any emotional scenes.

I LOVED the Loving references. That was a good TV show.

I take it Richard Simmons should be back on GH pretty soon?

I like Lucy's hair.

LPS
Member Avatar

LOL....I love Richard Simmons! Was he this psychotic on GH 20 years ago? LOL @ the Demi Moore comment and everyone's reaction.

I still don't like Marcy Rylan.
Edited by LPS, Aug 16 2013, 11:09 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply