Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:53 AM (6,206 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 5 2013, 07:22 AM
Standing there all google-eyed,bobble head,looking back and forth, wringing her hands wondering why Phyllis isn't dead.
You can believe Sharon has something up
her sleeve now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

natdot99
Aug 4 2013, 09:06 PM
Sharon is in a deluded state and cannot separate the truth from fiction.
Carmine will never give up on Lauren, yea like the viewers didn't see that one coming. In regards to the actor MD, he needs to be on the B&B as new love interest for Steffy Forrester :wub:
:ermm: I think Carmine is nearing the end of the road
with his role.He probably would be a good addition
on BB.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

This Neil and Rose s/l is dragging on forever:yawnz:............it better end with something BIG!!! How long ago was their encounter? FTLOG I hope we aren't going into another "who's the daddy". I think Hillary has something to do with the blogging, but she's too old to be Neil's, right?

Lovin' my crazy girl Sharon, but you better watch out.............Nikki's has her eye on you

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon isn't bright enough to have anything up her sleeve other than her arm.
Sharon and Nikki were in jail together before.
Both Avery and Nikki are in danger as long as Sharon has access to stairwells, phones, tequila and a lighter.
Lock her crazy ass up and get Faith away from her!!

LPS
Member Avatar

keep Sharon out on the streets and off her meds. She's entertaining as shit. Let's introduce her to Melanie and get Dylan on her bad side.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Aug 7 2013, 07:46 AM
This Neil and Rose s/l is dragging on forever:yawnz:............it better end with something BIG!!! How long ago was their encounter? FTLOG I hope we aren't going into another "who's the daddy". I think Hillary has something to do with the blogging, but she's too old to be Neil's, right?

Lovin' my crazy girl Sharon, but you better watch out.............Nikki's has her eye on you
I don't think Hillary is rose's daughter, but I do think he's involved somehow.
I'm getting bored with it too, end it already and lets move on.
Nikki's had her eye on Sharon since the first time Sharon stepped foot in her living room, she knew a goldigger when she saw one.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Didn't she call her a gold digging tramp when Sharon first walked into the ranch and was looking around?
Nikki was a bad girl but she didn't blame it on her drinking.

KAM

Sammie Jo
Aug 7 2013, 04:07 PM
SnowAngel

Nikki's had her eye on Sharon since the first time Sharon stepped foot in her living room, she knew a goldigger when she saw one.
I think Hillary is Rose's daughter, but not by Neil. I think she is the "Anne' whom Rose mentioned to Neil in the bar booth. I'm guessing that Hillary's father is a brother, cousin, other male relative of Leslie's father, who had died just before Rose approached Neil. Maybe a drunken, blacked-out Neil had something to do with that death or possibly with Rose's later death. Anyway, I think Hillary hates Lily almost as much as she hates Neil. Anyway, I guess we'll see...hopefully sooner rather than later.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

See, back when I thought this Rose story had some relation to Dru I was interested, but now I could care less.

Currently, my only reason for watching is to see what sick things Sharon decides to do and wait for her to get found out for being a crazy bitch. I miss you, Phyllis!

ratfink
Member Avatar

:sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

ratfink
Aug 8 2013, 02:08 AM
ITA

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

KAM
Aug 7 2013, 08:11 PM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel

I think Hillary is Rose's daughter, but not by Neil. I think she is the "Anne' whom Rose mentioned to Neil in the bar booth. I'm guessing that Hillary's father is a brother, cousin, other male relative of Leslie's father, who had died just before Rose approached Neil. Maybe a drunken, blacked-out Neil had something to do with that death or possibly with Rose's later death. Anyway, I think Hillary hates Lily almost as much as she hates Neil. Anyway, I guess we'll see...hopefully sooner rather than later.
Oh that's good! Never even thought of that!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

KAM
Aug 7 2013, 08:11 PM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
This Neil and Rose s/l is dragging on forever:yawnz:............it better end with something BIG!!! How long ago was their encounter? FTLOG I hope we aren't going into another "who's the daddy". I think Hillary has something to do with the blogging, but she's too old to be Neil's, right? <br /><br />Lovin' my crazy girl Sharon, but you better watch out.............Nikki's has her eye on you
I don't think Hillary is rose's daughter, but I do think he's involved somehow.<br />I'm getting bored with it too, end it already and lets move on.<br />Nikki's had her eye on Sharon since the first time Sharon stepped foot in her living room, she knew a goldigger when she saw one.
Oh that's good! Never even thought of that!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Well, the comedy highlight for me was Sharon barging in nick's house because she didn't want the chocolate chips to melt so she couldn't take the time to knock. :blulaugh:
Really? Did the you all move to Death Valley where chips might melt in the heat, from the car to the front door and the few seconds it takes to knock and get answered?
The least the manipulative twit could have done was knocked before she opened the door, besides, the chips are going to be in the pancakes, on the stove, they're going to melt anyway. :shame:
Glad nikki interrupted her little "family" breakfast.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Wasn't that soooooo sweet though.(giggle giggle) Family breakfast (simper simper) Mama Newman (hissssssss growlllll) and the alley cat heads for the street. :cat:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Sammie Jo
Aug 8 2013, 09:18 AM
Well, the comedy highlight for me was Sharon barging in nick's house because she didn't want the chocolate chips to melt so she couldn't take the time to knock. :blulaugh:
Really? Did the you all move to Death Valley where chips might melt in the heat, from the car to the front door and the few seconds it takes to knock and get answered?
The least the manipulative twit could have done was knocked before she opened the door, besides, the chips are going to be in the pancakes, on the stove, they're going to melt anyway. :shame:
Glad nikki interrupted her little "family" breakfast.
Sharon is coo coo for coco puff now. :blulaugh:

LPS
Member Avatar

^And I'm lovin' coo coo Sharon. SC is hilarious! The way she bugs out her eyes has me rollin'. Her falling down the stairs did have me rolling my eyes.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I could have helped her fall down those stairs just like she helped Phyllis.
Gawd she is such a fake and fraud. How long do we have to put up with her?
I've lost 5# from :puke: since she's been on lately.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Now Noah will run into his Dad and say that he was just with Sharon. Nick will say 'hows she doin?' and Noah will say 'great', in good spirits (no pun intended). Nick will notice that Noah didn't say anything about his mom's ankle being hurt.
Maybe Nick will show up unannounced and see Sharon dancing for joy, fling the door open and say 'Caughtcha you lying wench!'

:whooohooo:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 14 2013, 12:46 PM
Now Noah will run into his Dad and say that he was just with Sharon. Nick will say 'hows she doin?' and Noah will say 'great', in good spirits (no pun intended). Nick will notice that Noah didn't say anything about his mom's ankle being hurt.
Maybe Nick will show up unannounced and see Sharon dancing for joy, fling the door open and say 'Caughtcha you lying wench!'

:whooohooo:
OMG, that whole ankle caper is absurd! She can barely move, but gets up to answer the door????
Forgot to limp when Noah was there, and now, Cassie the ghost is as nuts as she is. Dad's getting closer.
The other absurdity was Victor coming unhinged at Jack.
Must be time for EB to sign a new contract, I've noticed that anytime it's contract time, they start making that person out to be a real douche bag, so that if contract talks don't work out, by then, even their most ardent fans are sick of their shit and won't be sorry to see them go.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply