Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:53 AM (6,039 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Sammie Jo
Aug 14 2013, 01:44 PM
BlissfulLily
Aug 14 2013, 12:46 PM
Now Noah will run into his Dad and say that he was just with Sharon. Nick will say 'hows she doin?' and Noah will say 'great', in good spirits (no pun intended). Nick will notice that Noah didn't say anything about his mom's ankle being hurt.
Maybe Nick will show up unannounced and see Sharon dancing for joy, fling the door open and say 'Caughtcha you lying wench!'

:whooohooo:
OMG, that whole ankle caper is absurd! She can barely move, but gets up to answer the door????
Forgot to limp when Noah was there, and now, Cassie the ghost is as nuts as she is. Dad's getting closer.
The other absurdity was Victor coming unhinged at Jack.
Must be time for EB to sign a new contract, I've noticed that anytime it's contract time, they start making that person out to be a real douche bag, so that if contract talks don't work out, by then, even their most ardent fans are sick of their shit and won't be sorry to see them go.
Victor has always been a douche bag so it is not new if you ask me. He is probably one of the biggest douche on the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Ahhhhhhh but he makes such an impressive douche bag. Mr. Victor Sphincter.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 14 2013, 03:40 PM
Ahhhhhhh but he makes such an impressive douche bag. Mr. Victor Sphincter.
Yes he does! lmao
Edited by Sammie Jo, Aug 14 2013, 06:21 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Anyone else find it weird that Ghost Cassie first appeared to Sharon to act as the Jiminey Cricket on her shoulder but then Cassie started playing the Devil's advocate, goading and encouraging Sharon along the way?

I wonder if this was done on purpose or maybe there was some sort of last minute change in the direction of Ghost Cassie's story?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

No, she says what Sharon's imagination wants to hear. Sharon fabricated her and she's doing and saying everything Sharon wants.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Why do we even care about some character Rose who was just made up recently and we don't give two shits about? Matter of fact, Neil bores me. What the hell does he have to offer without spunky Drew? Nah-dah!! And Cane looks more and more like a creeper every day.

I can't wrap my head around Sharon, Victoria and Chelsea. I loved Sharon, could take or leave Victoria, and I liked Chelsea. Now I seem to despise them all equally but in different ways.

Sharon: She is acting mental and she looks mental while doing it. I mean, I don't know what to think anymore when she's on screen because she's so lost it. I mean, how can I root for Shick when Sharon has checked out completely. I'm hanging on by a very thin thread here. Not giving up yet, but about to. I want Sharon to snap the hell out of it. #Shick

Victoria: How irritating is she? She acts like a child but looks like a 40 year old while doing it. I mean, how Billy wants this kind of marriage is beyond me. I love Billy but hate his whiny-I-gotta-get-my-wife-back attitude. No you don't, Billy. Why doesn't anyone clue him in on that? It could save him and the viewer from a life of agony.

Chelsea: She actually believes her vicious lie is the best thing for her baby???? Really? I think that kid needs to know who their father is in case, well, he'd like to know who his real father is. Chelsea's story is again bad writing, because unless Adam had hurt her, beat her, or was a danger to children, nothing prevented her from moving on and having a child with Adam and sharing custody. Adam has been pretty kind all things considered about this baby and never threatened to take it from Chelsea if he finds out it's his. He just wants to be part of its life. I mean, having a child with someone you don't want to be with doesn't mean you make up a father and claim him as your child's own. Dumbass.

The most wild thing is: Boring, lifeless Avery has me somehow pulling for her? WTF is that about? I ask myself that daily now. Avery has moved to the top of the gosh darn food chain.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 15 2013, 10:06 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, the problem with Victoria is Heinle. The writers have been trying to play to Heinle's strengths, but its ruined the character. She comes across as a limp noodle when she is suppose to be a bad ass.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 15 2013, 10:15 PM
IMO, the problem with Victoria is Heinle. The writers have been trying to play to Heinle's strengths, but its ruined the character. She comes across as a limp noodle when she is suppose to be a bad ass.
whenever Amelia Heinle is on, this is what I do :yawnz:
the woman is suppose to be like Sami (DOOL), Katie (B&B) or even bad-ass Nicole (DOOL).
But no, watching Amelia is like watching effing paint dry.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chelsea's story is again bad writing, because unless Adam had hurt her, beat her, or was a danger to children, nothing prevented her from moving on and having a child with Adam and sharing custody.

Wow, a man has to beat or hurt her to be a bad guy? How about verbal abuse, isolating her.
Let's ask the audience if Adam is a danger to children?
Oh that's right! Only fetus's and the mothers carrying them.
Adam is a hazard and the writers think most of us will forget?

Victor, bless his pea-pickin' heart reminded those that have forgotten that Sharon is an arsonist and all sorts of sick things.
Good thing we have Victor to remind some what a dangerous bitch Sharon can be.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chelsea's story is again bad writing, because unless Adam had hurt her, beat her, or was a danger to children, nothing prevented her from moving on and having a child with Adam and sharing custody.

This is the part that gets me crazy, all Chelsea had to do was see an atty and she would have found out that there was no way Adam could take her baby from her, and there would have been shared custody, but noooooo, she listens to Chloe, who never made a good decision in her life.
Posted Image

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

BlissfulLily
Aug 16 2013, 07:31 AM
Quote:

Wow, a man has to beat or hurt her to be a bad guy? How about verbal abuse, isolating her.
Let's ask the audience if Adam is a danger to children?
Oh that's right! Only fetus's and the mothers carrying them.
Adam is a hazard and the writers think most of us will forget?

Victor, bless his pea-pickin' heart reminded those that have forgotten that Sharon is an arsonist and all sorts of sick things.
Good thing we have Victor to remind some what a dangerous bitch Sharon can be.
Where did I say Adam had to beat her or hurt her to be a bad guy? That's not my quote. I said out of all of those things, nothing prevents her from moving on and sharing custody. Chelsea married Adam knowing his history so she can't use that now against him to keep his son. All her actions about this baby came about because her marriage fell apart. If she was still with Adam, she wouldn't have hid the baby from him. What I meant is they didn't break up because he was a monster to her. I mean, she read his letter to his other child and how much he loved the one he lost.
Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 16 2013, 12:43 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Today will go down in history as the WORST episode EVER!
The Sharon/nick/faith segments were sooo predictable, I was reciting the lines and scenario before they happened!
faith is her mother's child, a conniving, manipulative brat.

The billy/Victoria nausea/snoozefest was beyond boring.

Even the "party" at Katherine's was horrible, so obvious that murphy sent all those cards at the same time and not when they were in that particular spot, because that's all he had to write on, he's coming home to announce Katherine died.
Jill's abrasiveness was awful and forced. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Villy is such a snoozefest. :sleep:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

DaraFan
Aug 16 2013, 12:39 PM
Villy is such a snoozefest. :sleep:
This is a fact, at least to me it is :applause:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But Adam isn't a nice guy. Sure he loved the baby, because it's gone, never had the chance. I didn't say that you said he beat her. I was referring to the fact that he doesn't have to beat her to be a bad person.
Abandonment,aiding and abetting a criminal, all the things he did to Ashley, that's just to name a few.
His abuse was subtle, but hurts nonetheless.

I agree Sammie, I raced home from town for what? Dark house, sickening Sharon, Sharon II and Nick that's too nice to just stand up with Faith in his arms,let doofus drop, put Faith in her in bed and go home to his fiance.

LPS
Member Avatar

Do the writers think people are rooting for Villy? Bitch, please! Billy's testicles are in Victoria purse.

LPS
Member Avatar

I like the scenes at the Chancellor Museum.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I would love to see Y&R hire this actress, she'd bring some life to the place, put her with Tyler instead of that boring abby, maybe she'd liven Tyler up a bit.
Plus she's cute as hell.
http://youtu.be/ic0fGqTqOqo
Edited by Sammie Jo, Aug 16 2013, 03:00 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wasn't Chelsea the one who started on the "Adam will take this baby away from me" BS back when she first found out she was pregnant? She even wanted to leave town with the kid so Adam would never know, but I remember Chloe telling her to just have a ONS and pretend she got pregnant from that.

Although, Chloe didn't help matters; Chelsea is the one who is ultimately responsible for lying and keeping with the lies concerning the baby's paternity.

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Aug 16 2013, 04:44 PM
Wasn't Chelsea the one who started on the "Adam will take this baby away from me" BS back when she first found out she was pregnant? She even wanted to leave town with the kid so Adam would never know, but I remember Chloe telling her to just have a ONS and pretend she got pregnant from that.

Although, Chloe didn't help matters; Chelsea is the one who is ultimately responsible for lying and keeping with the lies concerning the baby's paternity.
Yep,
solution: she should have hired an attorney.
But she wasn't thinking that as a mother she will have rights.
so silly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply