Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:53 AM (6,038 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Aug 16 2013, 04:44 PM
Wasn't Chelsea the one who started on the "Adam will take this baby away from me" BS back when she first found out she was pregnant? She even wanted to leave town with the kid so Adam would never know, but I remember Chloe telling her to just have a ONS and pretend she got pregnant from that.

Although, Chloe didn't help matters; Chelsea is the one who is ultimately responsible for lying and keeping with the lies concerning the baby's paternity.
yes she was and she should have gone to an atty instead of listening to miss shit for brains.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^and if Chloe is "shit for brains" what does that make Chelsea? At least Chloe didn't pick Dullan for a baby daddy.
Edited by LPS, Aug 17 2013, 01:18 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Comparing Chloe to Chelsea is like comparing turds to tangerines.
I would have moved heaven and earth to make sure Adam never knew and if it meant taking a bone heads help, well.
Who can say it would have been good with Adam knowing. He might have given the baby away to someone.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 17 2013, 12:57 AM
^and if Chloe is "shit for brains" what does that make Chelsea? At least Chloe didn't pick Dullan for a baby daddy.
I don't recall exonerating Chelsea of any responsibility in this ridiculous plot.
As for choosing Dylan, shit for brains chloe chose Kevin, and tried to snag duller than dull Cane for her baby daddy, remember?
Chloe has a longer string of idiot schemes so far than Chelsea has, that's why she gets my shit for brains title.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

They're both fucking idiots. The point is that one idiot is not responsible for the other idiot's moronic assumption that the baby daddy was going to steal their baby from her.

Chloe is responsible for her part in this mess which is planting the fake baby daddy seed in Chelsea's empty head and for continuously helping in covering up the lie. She did not, however, mind control Chelsea or lock her in a room until she agreed to the fake baby daddy scheme. That was all Chelsea's decision.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Aug 17 2013, 02:03 PM
They're both fucking idiots. The point is that one idiot is not responsible for the other idiot's moronic assumption that the baby daddy was going to steal their baby from her.

Chloe is responsible for her part in this mess which is planting the fake baby daddy seed in Chelsea's empty head and for continuously helping in covering up the lie. She did not, however, mind control Chelsea or lock her in a room until she agreed to the fake baby daddy scheme. That was all Chelsea's decision.

I don't believe anyone disagrees with that.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I loved Billy's court case with Victoria......bringing back the old memories, pleading his case. Just don't like Victoria so much, but at least she admitted that she can't live without him.

Sharon you have raised a daughter just like you....oh please daddy...please don't go daddy....and Sharon falls asleep from playing twister.....seriously who writes this shit!

Soapwatcher

seriously who writes this shit!
well it won't be Josh Griffin (or whatever his name is) anymore. Although I imagine they have taped up through Sept more of his dribble, I hate to see him go though, I wish old JFP would leave instead, but I don't want Ma(ria) Bell or Bob Guza there either, Guza ruined GH by just writing Sonny and Jason and the mob stories if he comes over (his wife is Meg Bennett who played Victor's first wife Julia and she wrote for Y&R for awhile) we might see Angelo and Angie back and a few more of "the family"

LPS
Member Avatar

When all the negative adjectives are used to describe Chloe and Chelsea is pretty much described as some victim who listened to the wrong person, it sort of sends the message that its all Chloe's fault and Chelsea is just bearing some cross.

metitle
Member Avatar

It is not like GH is doing good these days, the whole Franco crap was enough to send me running.
The only soap worth fifteen minutes of my time is 'Days'.
Y&R, B&B and GH are on summer hiatus in my opinion.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I've been liking BB a little more lately, but that's probably solely reliant on Katie's s/l and a little of Wyatt being an asshat to Liam.

Y&R is still hibernation and it needs to wake up. I'm so bored with all the storylines right now. Only crazy Carmine and Katherine's eventual death reveal are keeping me interested.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

we might see Angelo and Angie back and a few more of "the family"

I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than see them again.
I liked a lot of the things they did when they first took over, the direction, the music, the lighting, sl were getting better, then the flood of no talent newbies came in, and the SL's started getting stupid again, starting with the babydaddy and continuing with Sharon crazypants & boring neil and some obscure drunk's daughter.
The whole nick/summer/jack/daddy thing is beyond stupid, they all took nick's word again, no one said or even thought, well, let's get another DNA test to be sure?!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Because Newman says so!~ Got that? :roflol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hate the way everyone found out about Katherine's death. There, I said it. Awful execution. Awful scenes.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Aug 19 2013, 12:14 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 19 2013, 12:14 PM
I hate the way everyone found out about Katherine's death. There, I said it. Awful execution. Awful scenes.
I wasn't thrilled with it either, and Murphy seemed pretty jovial, and having Jill making it all about her, while not out of character, could have been played down a bit.
The whole thing almost seemed like, well, we have to do this, so lets get it over with!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

REALLY SHARON? REALLY??
She just HAD to go bring Nick his jacket, because we all know nick is too poor to own more than one jacket.
She knew damn well that he and Avery would be doing their thing, but miss crazypants just HAD to go over there and insinuate herself into the middle of it, playing her usual role of little miss innocence.
Avery has her # and she knows just how to play it with Nick. Avery will take care of the nutjob without looking like a jealous shrew.
Noah's getting suspicious too.
Do I hear ambulance sirens in the distance? Move over Tricia and Patty, you're getting a new roomie.

LPS
Member Avatar

I didn't care for the actor who plays Murphy's portrayal. I liked the scenes after he announced them. They should have just cut Murphy out of the process.

Soapwatcher

its probably like okay we know Jeanne is dead the viewers know Jeanne is dead, let's just get it done and over with, why prolong it, after all we have a show tribute to her back in May what more do they want, that's what the show idiots are probably thinking, no let's really take the time to mourn this woman who was a part of this show for 40 years, let's show our grief and let the viewers do the same, let's show her family that she did mean something to the show and the public. Nah they wouldn't think that way.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Yes I think it could have been executed better. Murphy had it all together too much! Why did they have to have Katherine go away for three months without any contact with her loved ones? That wasn't Katherine at all. She would have periodically checked in with Jill, nikki, victor or maybe Cane since he was running Chancellor.

Katherine was an icon and they better portray that!!! Give her the tribute she deserves, dammit!!!!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

And where was Faith when Sharon said she doesn't get to spend that much quality time with her big brother??? Probably asleep, since she had been sleeping before on Nick's lap and at the Chancellor Mansion it is way past 8:30pm when Murphy arrived.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply