Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:53 AM (6,028 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 25 2013, 01:27 PM
Have to wonder if this wasn't the real Sharon all along and the earlier one was the fake.
I always thought she was a devious, manipulative bitch with an agenda.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 24 2013, 08:47 AM
BlissfulLily
Aug 24 2013, 08:09 AM
Well we need more characters on the show than just Sharon, Faith, Noah and Nick. Fantasy family that just isn't going to cut it. Sharon is no better than Chelsea. Sharon has a rap sheet that puts a halo above Lindsay Lohan.
Sharon will die a lonely old bat with STD's and latex abrasions.
and that kid will be starring in some horror movie about children who do evil things to people they don't like.
Did you see the look on her face when she saw nick and avery kissing?
If I were avery, I'd make sure there was no rat poison in the house and don't eat anything the kid gives you.

I think Chelsea has good chemistry with both adam and Dylan.
IMO Chelsea would have chemistry with any guy they put her with... I agree she has chemistry with both Adam and Dylan but for some reason i like her with Adam... Adam is tolerable with her and seems really in love with her... Or maybe i just like chelsea so much... ;)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think that's like me Superwoman, Chelsea matches up with most all men, except Victor of course.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Aug 26 2013, 07:35 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 25 2013, 08:31 PM
I think that's like me Sammie, Chelsea matches up with most all men, except Victor of course.
Oh good grief, not with victor, not after that last debacle with Sharon. :shame:
I like the actress, I agree, I think she could have chemistry with just about anyone, well okay, not with kevin either. lol

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ Maybe he could "hire" her or Melanie for himself this time. Has anyone on this soap or any other, for that matter, ever hired a ho for themselves or if they always hire them to set someone else up! That might make an interesting tale/tail!!! :lol: :lol:

gtamom
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 25 2013, 07:44 AM
Can anyone say Poltergeist. Good little actress acting like a snot.
Yep, that little girl has the evil brooding look down to a T. I was half expecting her head to spin around. I wonder if that is why they switched actresses? The other Faith looked so angelic.
Perhaps Faith got all the bad genes, Victors ruthlessness and Shanon's bonkerness, with a big dash of Newman entitlement.
Why does Nick refers to himself as "Daddy" when speaking to Faith? What about referring to himself as "I"?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Maybe if he keeps saying "Daddy" they won't pull another paternity test.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

OMG, not chloe and chelsea together again. Can Chloe just shut the fuck up? I want to whack her across the damn head.

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't have a problem with Nick saying Daddy. For some reason, parents don't use "I" when talking with their children.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I'm really getting frustrated with the writing for Chelsea. She needs to tell Adam the truth about the baby. Adam has the right to know about the baby and shouldn't have that right taken away from him.

And I love both Chloe and Chelsea but those two together equals disaster. Chelsea should stop taking advice from Chloe because before its all over with that lie is going to end up blowing up in her face and it's not gonna be pretty.
Edited by Not Amused, Aug 26 2013, 08:07 PM.

gtamom
Member Avatar

I wonder how long it will be before Adam learns Connor is his? I think he suspects it. Maybe he remembers how Hope kept his life separate from Victor, and so he is kind of "programed" to think that a loving mother is possible of doing this. Or something like that. :/
Update! I just read the following spoiler at
http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/spoilers/2013/130826.php

Nikki's secret son shakes up Genoa City
Edited by gtamom, Aug 27 2013, 02:53 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Oh good grief,

"The disquieting reason behind Sharon’s extreme behavior is revealed."
She's cracker jacks without the prize. Stop justifying her crazy ass.
Punish the crazy heifer for what she has done... ALL she has done.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

:frustration: WTF!!! Can't believe they are really going to do this! A secret son :toetap:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Was anyone else just bored to tears with the carpentry scenes?

What a total waste of airtime, I almost fell asleep during Billy's carpentry caper, and we all knew he'd bang his finger, and we all knew Victoria would walk in on chloe kissing the boo boo, thankfully we didn't have to watch Victoria come unhinged over it.
I would have rather watched commercials than those scenes. :facepalm:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I was fixing a friends computer at the time and wasn't able to watch it. I guess it's a good thing that I had a mess to clean up instead of watching that mess.

LPS
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the carpenter scenes because I thought Delia was cute, but why would millionaire Billy build a cabinet in the middle of his living room? That shit will take days.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 27 2013, 11:59 AM
I enjoyed the carpenter scenes because I thought Delia was cute, but why would millionaire Billy build a cabinet in the middle of his living room? That shit will take days.
He's trying to prove to Victoria how much he loves her, personally, I don't get the connection. Making a mess in my living room is not showing me the love. lol
Delia is always cute but even she was wearing thin in this one.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Oh Angelo. . .come back Angelo. . .and bring your violin case! :run:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

The writers missed a great opportunity for some comedy relief today, instead of jack sitting in the chair, they should have had THE DONALD (trump) as the mystery partner.
Victor is going to blow a gasket when he finds out about this.
Was that Mason that Victor was telling to find out about Fisher capital?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I never thought of that Sammie, but I'm betting not. He wouldn't do the pill switcheroo, he's too busy playing photog for the new schemer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply