Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 11:55 AM (2,058 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

A B&B Character tribute to Sally Spectra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRsjm62rp1I

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Aug 3 2013, 11:55 AM

What an awesome broad she was :wub2:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I totally miss Sally Spectra she was a great dame. She was just fantastic and there is no one like her.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sally Spectra was awesome, fun and vivacious. No one could ever replace her.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

One of my all time favorite soap opera characters! <3

LPS
Member Avatar

What happened to Macy? That was Sally's daughter, right? Its been years.

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Aug 3 2013, 11:55 AM

IMO, if a new character arrived on a soap and acted like Sally Spectra, viewers would be saying "how campy" or "what a bad actress." I can't see that getting by with current soap viewers.
Edited by LPS, Aug 4 2013, 10:36 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 4 2013, 09:58 PM

I think Macy passed away.

Hope still obsessing about being married but not being a wife to Liam is really getting old.
She still the manipulative, self-centered spoiled brat that thinks the world revolves around her. She is still throwing temper tantrums at Liam to get her way.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I don't see how this is all on Hope Liam is telling her he wants to marry her right away. I see all sides. Hope doesn't feel she should put her life on hold. Liam is trying to please both girls. Steffy wants to just get the divorce and Liam is repecting that because of what she been through. But he should have not proposed until he was divorced. But we don't know whose idea was it for the annulment. I think Liam because he is the one who brought it up to Wyatt.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Giggly Hope drives me nuts! Her behavior about the wedding is laughable. Hello, Liam's still married yet she has his engagement ring on? What chick would do that? Steffy lost a child, found out she couldn't bare children, gave up the love of her life and Hope is whining about her inconveniences of wedding dates. Ugh, hate Hope!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 4 2013, 09:58 PM
Macy got hit with a chandelier while performing and went into a coma. Sally her mother presumably made the tough choice to pull the plug on Macy who was on life support. She died in 2003.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Tammy101
Aug 6 2013, 10:24 PM
Giggly Hope drives me nuts! Her behavior about the wedding is laughable. Hello, Liam's still married yet she has his engagement ring on? What chick would do that? Steffy lost a child, found out she couldn't bare children, gave up the love of her life and Hope is whining about her inconveniences of wedding dates. Ugh, hate Hope!

Post of the year :hail:

Liam should have checked Hope and said to her, All you had to do was sign the Italian marriage documents, end of conversation.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Aug 7 2013, 04:15 PM
Tammy101

Liam should have checked Hope and said to her, All you had to do was sign the Italian marriage documents, end of conversation.
I second that.
I can't watch that hot mess at all.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

metitle
Aug 7 2013, 08:05 PM
natdot99
Aug 7 2013, 04:15 PM
Tammy101

I second that.
I can't watch that hot mess at all.

It is a hot mess. All Hope knows how to do is giggle, it like watching 5-7 year old.

concerned
Member Avatar

Thanks that was brilliant.

Lovely to see Joe Mascolo in there as well.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Is that he same engagement ring that Liam gave Hope, then Steffy wore it, then Hope has it back again? :shrug:

Tammy101
Member Avatar

What the frack is Katie doing? Spying on her sis? Lame! You took it all let her have Dollar Bill. Dudes got offspring he doesn't know about everywhere. Run!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bill has done the same thing to people lives as Katie is doing to him and now she the bad guy, :shrug:
Thorne cares about FC, but when he was offered the President position, he turned it down and when Thomas had his ideas to bring FC into a positive cash flow within six months, he sided with Rick and Eric.
I knew Rick was going to tank the company because he has no sense of current trends and markets. Caroline designs are failing, yet it was the same designs that won Rick the presidency of FC. :huh?: :what:

Evan
Member Avatar

Brooke/Bill is as wrong as Breacon was, BUT KKL and DD have sizzling hot chemistry.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Evan
Aug 21 2013, 11:45 PM
Brooke/Bill is as wrong as Breacon was, BUT KKL and DD have sizzling hot chemistry.
You nailed it Evan that's what is so wrong about this story, probably die off the way Breacon did as well. If I didn't love KKL and DD I'd be screaming off with their heads :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply