Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, August 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 5 2013, 07:28 AM (7,971 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Eric is so damn adorable trying to lure Kristen out. I love him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marge is starting to grate and it's not because of the scarlet red low-cut outfit, the smug or the wildly inappropriate visit to Sami - it's because she's so utterly clueless about her husband. She started out okay, but now she's turning into a cartoon.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I agree, Eric is so cute and saintly trying to lure Kristen out.

And CSI guy is hot. Seriously hot.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 5 2013, 12:07 PM
Marge is starting to grate and it's not because of the scarlet red low-cut outfit, the smug or the wildly inappropriate visit to Sami - it's because she's so utterly clueless about her husband. She started out okay, but now she's turning into a cartoon.

i almost hope we find out she did know about his dealings with Stefano b/c that would make her scenes 100X better for me. Like she knows what's going on, she's just honestly upset & wants Sami to fry.

LovingDays

Kayla looks really pretty
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I hate that Justin and Kayla's scenes revolve around Sami, but I'll take what I can get! Lol.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Part of me wishes that Rory was Joe & Marge's other son.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God help me, but I actually really like Rafe & Nicole's implausible friendship.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Rafe calling Nicole out on her over-reaction to all things Eric.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 5 2013, 12:09 PM
Honeybees
Aug 5 2013, 12:07 PM

i almost hope we find out she did know about his dealings with Stefano b/c that would make her scenes 100X better for me. Like she knows what's going on, she's just honestly upset & wants Sami to fry.
That would make her more interesting. I had the same problem with the show Homeland and the wife of the marine/terrorist. She missed so many red flags the show could have been called "World's Dumbest Wife".

LovingDays

Rafe/Nicole Friendship>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daniel/Nicole

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

My idea of a fun afternoon does not consist of listening to Jennifer whine about missing Daniel.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Can we go one day without someone pestering Jennifer to get back with Daniel. Just ONE day? Or have one character say - hey, I respect your choice, Jennifer.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Kristen obviously made a dodge through the window, lol.

LovingDays

Omggggg brady/nicole/maggie/hope/abby/kristen and more.....can you guyssss stop no one wants daniel with jen jen

I'm with JJ/Lucas/Anne all the way hating Daniel
Edited by LovingDays, Aug 5 2013, 12:51 PM.

LovingDays

And Jen is back at work how many breaks does Jennifer have

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

YAY! Anne's about to come to Jennifer's office!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Nicole: "I'm sorry, I'm just protective of my friends... all two of you."

LOL!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Aug 5 2013, 12:17 PM
Omggggg brady/nicole/maggie/hope/abby/kristen and more.....can you guyssss stop no one wants daniel with jen jen

I'm with JJ/Lucas all the way hating Daniel
The only way for this to end is JJ, Anne and Lucas trapped in a house, surrounded by everyone in Salem grunting "Love Daniel! Love Daniel! Love Daniel". The three are about to commit suicide to spare themselves the madness, and then Jack bursts through the door and saves the day.

LovingDays

Honeybees
Aug 5 2013, 12:22 PM
LovingDays
Aug 5 2013, 12:17 PM

I'm with JJ/Lucas all the way hating Daniel
The only way for this to end is JJ, Anne and Lucas trapped in a house, surrounded by everyone in Salem grunting "Love Daniel! Love Daniel! Love Daniel". The three are about to commit suicide to spare themselves the madness, and then Jack bursts through the door and saves the day.
hahahahaha

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply