Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, August 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 5 2013, 07:28 AM (7,785 Views)
scifi7
Member Avatar

Marge is so irritating and I actually liked that Sami did not fire back on her. It makes sense IMO that she would be down after every outlet for her to be free seems to be closing, but it also is setting it up for Marge to eat her words :lol:

Loved the EJAMI scenes, so darn sweet :wub2:

Theresa and Anne are a hoot, totally approve of this friendship because Dannifer are driving me nuts. :drunk:

Nicole is pathetic as per usual.

Eric/Dan/Kristen, boy will I miss her.
Edited by scifi7, Aug 5 2013, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bricole love

concerned
Aug 5 2013, 07:43 PM
tourank7
Aug 5 2013, 07:25 PM
Please I need help. I tried to respond about I love nicole but i used thumb up it showed I did unlike. How can I fix it. This is my first time and i don't know how to do it .even though how to get a picture of my favorite characters on my profile. Thank you
Just click the unlike (thumbs down) button again and it should un unlike it.
(works the same for liking)
Thank you for telling me. When I did that it did showed unlike and i didn't mean that. Now I click on thumb up bottom as you said it's a same thing. I'm glad for your time to tell me. So appreciated. :D

Bricole love

Jason47
Aug 5 2013, 07:10 PM
tourank7
Aug 5 2013, 06:46 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new and biggest fan of days of our lives and bricole. I enjoyed every one comments. Some of them are truly funny. I hope i get welcome from you guys. I can't wait to have some chat with you guys about my favorite show and some characters. :D
Welcome to the board!!

:bye:
Thank you so much. :D

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Aug 5 2013, 07:29 PM
The About.com comment sections always seem to be filled with people who are the polar opposite of the Daytime Royalty community members, as well.
I lurked on this board for a long time and decided to join because I really enjoyed the intelligent and snarky posts. All of the other boards terrified me with their Dannifer love and poor grammar.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

It was a meh episode for me.

What's with the constant stream of people coming to see Sami in her cell? Sorry, but people in jail don't get to have visitors 24/7.

Sick of the Dannifer pimping and propping. Enough already... make it stop

Liked Nicole and JJ.... she has his number, but good.

Today must have been "everyone who hasn't visited Rafe since he woke up" day.

I like Theresa. She adds some spark to the show and she plays people so well.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I need for Daniel and Nicole to never be in a scene together again.
This show is driving me up a wall with the Daniel and Jennifer need to be together crap. It's as if they sit in the writers room and look at all the pictures of the cast and ask 'who haven't we used yet to tell Jennifer and Daniel how wonderful they are together? Oh hey! Rafe is out of the coma! It's his turn!' ENOUGH, KNOCK IT OFF

Marge is in for the shock of her life and a huge crash when she discovers her saintly husband was down right dirty. I liked how the cops looked the other way and let her in to give Sami hell. It's a good addition to the story.

Rafe and Nicole are just plain cute together. The smiles are genuine the banter smooth and overall great chemistry. I would have liked more, especially Nicole giving Rafe the business for hooking up with Kate. They should have kept Nicole at the hospital and lengthened their scenes.

So JJ stands up to Teresa, nice . . . but there he goes again. Sucker! :P I like their story and Anne's comical turnaround with Teresa today.

Bricole love

six
Aug 5 2013, 06:48 PM
tourank7
Hi everyone. I'm new and biggest fan of days of our lives and bricole. I enjoyed every one comments. Some of them are truly funny. I hope i get welcome from you guys. I can't wait to have some chat with you guys about my favorite show and some characters. :D
:welcome:
Thank you. I waited too long to register to this site. Everyday i come to DR site to read all funny things that people writes. Sometimes I laughed so hard with tears . I should say I always enjoy reading all of those comments.

Sweet and Salty

tourank7
:welcome:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I think Marge may have killed Joe. Would be awesome if so!

concerned
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Aug 5 2013, 08:19 PM
This show is driving me up a wall with the Daniel and Jennifer need to be together crap. It's as if they sit in the writers room and look at all the pictures of the cast and ask 'who haven't we used yet to tell Jennifer and Daniel how wonderful they are together? Oh hey! Rafe is out of the coma! It's his turn!' ENOUGH, KNOCK IT OFF

Marge is in for the shock of her life and a huge crash when she discovers her saintly husband was down right dirty. I liked how the cops looked the other way and let her in to give Sami hell. It's a good addition to the story.

Rafe and Nicole are just plain cute together. The smiles are genuine the banter smooth and overall great chemistry. I would have liked more, especially Nicole giving Rafe the business for hooking up with Kate. They should have kept Nicole at the hospital and lengthened their scenes.

So JJ stands up to Teresa, nice . . . but there he goes again. Sucker! :P I like their story and Anne's comical turnaround with Teresa today.

They were better before she started worshipping at his altar.

I

Sweet and Salty

tourank7
Aug 5 2013, 07:25 PM
Please I need help. I tried to respond about I love nicole but i used thumb up it showed I did unlike. How can I fix it. This is my first time and i don't know how to do it .even though how to get a picture of my favorite characters on my profile. Thank you
When you hit the thumbs up, checked to see if it says liked. It will say unlike as well as an option if you you change your mind. If you change your mind click on the "unlike"!

Lady Evol

The more Marge Bernardi talks, the more I can't wait for it to come out that her husband was one of Stefano's shitbags.

Bricole love

Will&Sonny
Aug 5 2013, 07:06 PM
The actress who is playing Marge makes some of the ugliest faces that I've ever seen in my life. Even worse than the ugly faces that Galen Gering made during his first few episodes after Rafe emerged from his coma.
I couldn't agree more. Even though when she talks she has a angry face. You can't tell if she's crying or angry. It's way too weird if you ask me.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Today wasn't anything to write home about.....Glad to see WK and MBE but, for the most part, anything after that was just sort of....there.....I could like Dannifer but all of this propping...geez...it's all too much. That's a huge turn off for me. I so like the character of Rafe away from Sami. I have enjoyed the friendship between Rafe and Nicole. I don't know- I just find Rafe much more interesting now. I think there's different directions that Rafe can go instead up Sami's butt.

am103
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 5 2013, 07:08 PM
I just went to that Facebook page. I seriously want to put several links to a dictionary over there. I didn't "like" it and wouldn't.
Lol, that Facebook page is frightening. There's so many posts about freeing Sami and throwing Kristen behind bars, etc. What's the point of being a daytime drama if everyone is happy and peaceful?

camera shy

Hamilton

Did we ever see Nicole's reaction to finding out about Rafe and Kate?

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Aug 5 2013, 10:07 PM
Hamilton

Did we ever see Nicole's reaction to finding out about Rafe and Kate?
Good question. I remember a vague Nicole suspects something in the cafe and then nothing.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Outside of Gabi, Wilson, Sami, and the DiMera's I don't think anyone else knows about Kate & Rafe.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Panda Panda
Aug 5 2013, 10:43 PM
Outside of Gabi, Wilson, Sami, and the DiMera's I don't think anyone else knows about Kate & Rafe.
Hope does. she had that one random scene with Kate while Rafe was taking a nap. i don't think we saw her find out, but she clearly wasn't surprised to see Kate in Rafe's room & be talking to her about him possibly having to testify at Sami's trial.

marie1969

Honeybees
Aug 5 2013, 12:07 PM
Marge is starting to grate and it's not because of the scarlet red low-cut outfit, the smug or the wildly inappropriate visit to Sami - it's because she's so utterly clueless about her husband. She started out okay, but now she's turning into a cartoon.

I have the feeling that she already knows her husband was dirty. I actually thought so from the beginning. Something is off with that chick. On some level, I can understand her anger and hate for Sami, but her OTT behavior is winning no sympathy for me. She is seriously working on my last nerve.

Funny thing is when the truth comes out, Marge is going to wish she had left well enough alone instead of going after Sami. If Adrienne had not shown the video and send Sami to prison, Bernadi's secret would have died with him. With no proof, nobody would have believed Sami's claim that Bernadi was dirty except Ej and maybe her family. Therefore, he would been remembered as a hero to his son and his community.

Now that Adrienne opened that can of worms, everyone will know that B was a crooked cop on the take, he will lose his good name, his honor and Timmy will know that his dad was no hero which is the worst part. Sometimes, it is best to let things be. Marges is bent on destroying Sami, but the whole thing will blow up in her face when the truth comes out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply